Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

7 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:
ctto---

WHEN FATE BECOMES DESTINY...GRRR :heart:

OOHHH SOOO LOVIN' THIS... "WHEN FATE BECOMES DESTINY!"

@Kissy13 you know how I'm crazy over this fate, destiny & serendipity thingy chingu... love how you play with words here... :wub:

@bubblyflo almost online the same time again??? chingu this is driving me nuts...:tears:

• Like 18

16 hours ago, louise31 said:

OOHHH SOOO LOVIN' THIS... "WHEN FATE BECOMES DESTINY!"

@Kissy13 you know how I'm crazy over this fate, destiny & serendipity thingy chingu... love how you play with words here... :wub:

@bubblyflo almost online the same time again??? chingu this is driving me nuts...:tears:

Lets just go nuts with this two chingu hehehe..me also..I'm also waiting for my fate this days..hope I can find someone as sweet as @superfangermany_stv husband..:blush:BoYoo makes me crazy for love!!

Maybe his asking her to co mc with kbs award??catching up?staring up?lol

• Like 16

@louise31 @Kissy13 yes they did online at the almost same time, after YJ giving a love on JinYoung's IG update about 10-20 mnts BG also update his twitter by retweet-ed Elle Korea tweet. I guess BG updated his twitter when he's on the way to fan signing event. Maybe he tell YJ that he want to have a fan signing event and YJ cheer for him? hahaha delulu mode on

But seriously, this two continue make us confused

Spoiler

I also curious about BG next project, I need to know that is he really different with YJ or not,

Because for now, YJ position is the first among all his previous co-star I think

Look forward to it! LOL

• Like 23

2 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

Lets just go nuts with this two chingu hehehe..me also..I'm also waiting for my fate this days..hope I can find someone as sweet as @superfangermany_stv husband..:blush:BoYoo makes me crazy for love!!

Maybe his asking her to co mc with kbs award??catching up?staring up?lol

Me too, me too...huhuhu... Yes! @superfangermany_stv and hubby are so blessed to have each other...:wub:...

Wahaha... giddy on the last part though...:)

• Like 14

With all our time differences, sometimes it's hard to catch everyone when we're online. 

With J. Estina, I knew PBG was their male brand endorser/spokesperson. I didn't know Yoojungie was one too, maybe they just let her use it that time as it was a big event - Press Conferencenof MDBC. If she is now a brand endorser as well, ding* ding* I'm hoping they'll have a photo shoot together, lol! 

In my end it's almost 11pm cali time, but will be staying up a few more hours so I'll be lurking here everyone and then, in between my work, lol! 

• Like 21

1 hour ago, bubblyflo said:

@louise31 @Kissy13 yes they did online at the almost same time, after YJ giving a love on JinYoung's IG update about 10-20 mnts BG also update his twitter by retweet-ed Elle Korea tweet. I guess BG updated his twitter when he's on the way to fan signing event. Maybe he tell YJ that he want to have a fan signing event and YJ cheer for him? hahaha delulu mode on

But seriously, this two continue make us confused

Reveal hidden contents

I also curious about BG next project, I need to know that is he really different with YJ or not,

Because for now, YJ position is the first among all his previous co-star I think

Look forward to it! LOL

@bubblyflo if this isn't just a chance happening or lets say they aren't communicating at these times...then that lead me to conclude that their souls must'ved really been connected ever since, they are always in sync even when they are miles apart... Confusing!.. But isn't this the fun part right?...if there is something that tickles our mind we tend to try to connect the dots and unveil the meaning behind it...:wub:

Spoiler

Yes...me too want to c BG interaction with his future female co-stars...this is one of the ways we can determine if he is just really friendly by nature or his level of being friendly with YJ is something out of the extraordinary, something special... We just really need to prepare our hearts for it though... Same goes with YJ too...if she will entertain new projects nxt year... I'm keeping my high hopes for these two still... BoYoo Forever!...:wub:

• Like 17

16 hours ago, Kissy13 said:

Ohhhh don't be sad chinguya...:blush:Time can only tell..but I do believe that they are indeed destined to be together..:blush:Their path is already entangled..come here i'll give you a hug..so cheer on and don't be octopus with our post..FIGHTING!! 

MY FAITH ON THIS SHIP IS BIGGER WITH MY FEAR..:heart:

thankyou dear @Kissy13 :heart: wanna give u hug n kiss. To soompi admin shipper plis plis, give us kiss n hug emotion here

That's why im still here despite my weak heart n my fear, I dare to challange myself coz my love n faith of BoYoo. I DO BELIEVE them too. :wub:, i know the long journey are waiting us, but im willingly n glady takes those path with all of y here. LOve N Hugh :blush:

Spoiler

BGmy kindness, politeness, friendlyness, n all of positive words that hard to describe of human creature reminded me of my college friend. N he break many women heart (including me.. hahhaha) with all his nature behaviour n i know it's not his fouls, he just being himself. N in the end he married with another woman not from our college. But that's all we called destiny, coz now im happy too with my hubby n my two kiddos :wub:.

• Like 15

You know we are seriously addicted when being unable to log in spawns panic modes and suspicions about us getting shut down....lol

So happy it was a temp glitch....

Was watching kyj in 2d1n to keep me sane until I could log on....she is so adorable and freaking calm counting money on the roller coaster....fearless...

• Like 17

@bubblyflo hehehe I like your delulu idea chingu or maybe Bo Gum's great wall activated again since Yoo Jungie likes JY post?Like hey I'm here too..hahaha 

Spoiler

Aigoo..Bo Gum ah I'm looking at you..lol :joy:better behave on your next project..this eonnie will scrutinized your every move..:joy:

sounded like a seasang shipper..:joy:

@louise31 Praying that we can find one too..soon..:blush:

@dee_230208 correct..that's the spirit chinguya!cheer on!!:heart:

@torquoiselily so true!!but so happy we can still catch up with everyone on this thread..much better if they have cf with j.estina..looking forward to Bo Gum's putting up a necklace to Yoo Jungs neck..then smile with each other..:love:

• Like 14

6 hours ago, NRGchick said:

Very curious - about the splitting apples idiom. Can anyone elaborate on that because YJ was saying something about the ability to split apples means that person is good at dating. Then the conversation shifted. Would love to learn more about the meaning of this idiom. 

Would love to learn how to split the apple too! So convenient! Tried few times at home but not successful XP

• Like 10

@torquoiselily that's what I'm talking about. YJ is not the endorser of J.Estina. The endorser for girl section is figure skating Kim Yuna

Somewhat I'm confused is the bracelet and the ring is from J.Estina or from PBG? 

If you look through J.Estina's IG, they seems not give it to YJ (base my assumption though, because they retweet YJ's staff pic)

2 minutes ago, buttercup18 said:

Guys sorry OT... i tried to clear cache.. history.. but nothing seems to work... hikss... im logging in using different device..  what should i do ? 

Btw... thank you all for posting new updates... im using mobile and the screen is very small.. 

clear all the history from previous 24 hours, no need to clear password

• Like 18

2 hours ago, Kissy13 said:

@Sheila Marie Green all siblings are good looking..:blush:

Hide contents

So excited for the result :joy:

Yeah! I think so too Kissy ....they got a good genes from their parents:P....But in every genes in the family there is one distinct or special and that is our Kim:)....and Bubbly  dear...if they are both open their personal social accounts at the same time...then they don't missed each other so much.....VIDEO CHAT is one of the main source of communication not only celebrities but citizens as well:blush:....A good provider for all the people who love to get in touched with their loved ones....People in this era are very lucky....back then only phone call and mail is the only communication......and take note ....It's very expensive to do that ha ha ha but now it's free in the internet ...one push button whallaahh!!!!you can see the man of your dream:grin:....and guys!!! I still can't used my phone in any soompi /thread.:confounded:

CyAEuBjUsAA3Oov.jpg

• Like 21

16 hours ago, louise31 said:

@Kissy13 You are making me insane!!!...waaaahhhh... How can we meet one ehhh? when my attention now is work, home and boyoo...nothing interests me lately...ahaha... BG attended that Rean Talk Concert...now, what exactly is a Talk concert chingu?...please educate me...:tears:

hehehe same here..lol:joy: hmmm when the concert is not music??hehehe no idea also

@Sheila Marie Green I think you have to clear your history..I did that yesterday..I cleared my history for the past few weeks..

• Like 13

24 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

hehehe same here..lol:joy: hmmm when the concert is not music??hehehe no idea also

@Sheila Marie Green I think you have to clear your history..I did that yesterday..I cleared my history for the past few weeks..

Kissy  dear....I erased some of my previous message in history but every time I tried to enter into soompi /thread....I always return to my update accounts with my personal info....Do I have to erased all the items in the History to make it work?proxy.jpg?t=HBiSAWh0dHA6Ly90dmNhc3QyLnBoCxy9P2dWIAEa_Ml.jpg

Spoiler

Cxy9QGjWIAAx-Zo.jpg

• Like 17

1 hour ago, Kissy13 said:
52 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

@torquoiselily that's what I'm talking about. YJ is not the endorser of J.Estina. The endorser for girl section is figure skating Kim Yuna

Somewhat I'm confused is the bracelet and the ring is from J.Estina or from PBG? 

If you look through J.Estina's IG, they seems not give it to YJ (base my assumption though, because they retweet YJ's staff 

Maybe ay be they just had a courtesy call and just had her wear them, either way, it's good publicity for J.Estina and YJ gets to wear something nice for the presscon. I'm not sure if it's legit J.Estina IG account that posted it, if so, then there goes their free publicity through kindness of Yoojungie even without contract since Bogummy is also endorsing it. 

1 hour ago, Kissy13 said:

@torquoiselily so true!!but so happy we can still catch up with everyone on this thread..much better if they have cf with j.estina..looking forward to Bo Gum's putting up a necklace to Yoo Jungs neck..then smile with each other..:love:

I know! I'm looking at all the post. Seems like everyone is online! Yey!!! Same here, a nice jewelry piece for his person, lol. 

Meanwhile... YJ surpassed 1 million hearts on Allets project! Woooot!! Great job guys!! 

• Like 19

1 minute ago, Kissy13 said:

@Sheila Marie Green 

Hide contents

I've read that you have to clear your cookies and you have to update your chrome..:blush:

tCx_Fl3GUUAA5g2p.jpgThanks Kissy !!! I hope I can do all that.....It's seems hard though:cold_sweat:....Thanks again and Kissy  dear....this is Kim's older sister right ? She's pretty too!!:blush:....Have a nice day/night everyone.....

• Like 17

16 hours ago, torquoiselily said:

Maybe ay be they just had a courtesy call and just had her wear them, either way, it's good publicity for J.Estina and YJ gets to wear something nice for the presscon. I'm not sure if it's legit J.Estina IG account that posted it, if so, then there goes their free publicity through kindness of Yoojungie even without contract since Bogummy is also endorsing it. 

I know! I'm looking at all the post. Seems like everyone is online! Yey!!! Same here, a nice jewelry piece for his person, lol. 

Meanwhile... YJ surpassed 1 million hearts on Allets project! Woooot!! Great job guys!! 

Maybe coz someone suggested it to J.Estina..let my person wear this jewelry..:love:

Woah!!!So proud of my baby!!!:heart::blush:She deserved all the love!!

@Sheila Marie Green yup..she is...have a wonderful day/night also to you chingu..:blush:

• Like 13