Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

16 hours ago, faith101 said:

i m wondering.....if YJ said she wanted to have the chocolate....BG would directly put it into her mouth?!....hahahahaha!!!

:love:wahhh!!Feels so giddy with this!!!!hahahaha what if really this scene happens in AAA?lol I would faint on the spot surely!!!:love::blush:

16 hours ago, luvinmoonlight16 said:

Ok Delulu mode: I am gonna answer your question about what their reaction would be when they win the best couple award...

BG: YJ is my person!

YJ: I bring BG Oppa a lot of Raon! 

Together: we are one (making heart shape with their hands) and then hold hands smiling. 

BG: KBS, I don't permit you cast anyone but YJ and I for your school project of 2017!  

:heart:

:heart::heart::heart:and their are more hearts to your post!!:heart::heart::heart:

16 hours ago, dee_230208 said:

hahhaa.. we will die due heart attack if those really happened...:w00t: ..

Altough if he just put it to her hand it's gonna be uproar in our BoYoo ship :phew:, simple thing coz he already unwraped the chocolate n take it with bare hand is means a loot. 

Other scenario if he divide it in to two... it's will sweet as chocolate :heart:.. N we can add the list name of BoYoo couple by #ChocoCouple

Upsss..sorry, it's all just my imagination of delulu n delala shiper.

(sorry to cut your post).. I won't stop u this times.. just do it, will support u .. B)

:joy:YEAH!!FIST BUMP MY FRIEND!!!

• Like 15

Love this thread so let's spread positivity and love. 

Made this for all y'all before I go to bed, 12:45am, my time. 

giphy.gif

And this...

Yes, darn it! I made an IG account! Lol. Love that AAA moment! Wishing for more fan cams of boyoo. 

Love this funny vid clip of deffcon's IG... 

Be still ill our shipping heart and just like Yoojungie...

giphy.gif

Good Mornight on my end.... ZZzzzz. 

• Like 22

Knets picked a partner they want for Bogum at KBS Drama Awards as MC.. Kim Yoo Jung - Yoona - Irene...… https://t.co/YWNTMPMfLz -- pearl0024 (@pearl0024)

Omo.. oetoke.. :fearful:

Seem everyone wants BGmy. Okey whose not?. He is the hottest korean celebrities right now. But can't imagine if the female mc is not YJ ngie.. I must well prepared to watch the show. . :dissapointed:

My poor heart shipper :sweatingbullets:

• Like 18

1 hour ago, Kissy13 said:

@moonlightcouple Sending you :heart:...another great thoughts from you...please keep it coming chingu..:blush:

@louise31 Some of my friends tell me I'm crazy when it comes to BoYoo couple..one of my aunt says I have a cold heart but get so emotional when it comes to Bo Gum and Yoo Jung..now I'm thinking if I am still a normal person but joining this thread makes me realize that I am TRULY A NORMAL CRAZY PERSON hehehe:joy:

@onetwou I hope Yoo Jung could join him..that would be lovely indeed!!:blush:

@Tien LeOHHHH so that's why...don't worry dear I do believe everything in your post..isn't they wonderful?they are quite smart and witty in expressing their affection to one another..that's the reason why I'm so inlove with this open secret couple...:blush:

You are already dear..let it out and happy shipping!!:blush:

We've got each other's back!!That's why I love this thread..REAL BOYOO SHIPPERS UNDERSTAND AND RESPECT EACH OTHER MINDS AND THOUGHTS..:blush:

Reveal hidden contents

Want to use sword this time instead of honey..someone stop me!!Don't you dare hurt the true blooded BoYoo shippers here!!I remember and take note all your names..I swear!!:naughty:

@Kissy13 dearie, surely BG and YJ has greatly influenced and touched our hearts in one way or another... LOL! the last part is extremely amusing!!!...chinguya! you never failed to put a smile on my face... :joy::heart:

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, dee_230208 said:

Knets picked a partner they want for Bogum at KBS Drama Awards as MC.. Kim Yoo Jung - Yoona - Irene...… https://t.co/YWNTMPMfLz -- pearl0024 (@pearl0024)

Omo.. oetoke.. :fearful:

Seem everyone wants BGmy. Okey whose not?. He is the hottest korean celebrities right now. But can't imagine if the female mc is not YJ ngie.. I must well prepared to watch the show. . :dissapointed:

My poor heart shipper :sweatingbullets:

YOOJUNG!!!!

no irene please I can't bear with ship war again hahah

• Like 13

1 hour ago, faith101 said:

i m wondering.....if YJ said she wanted to have the chocolate....BG would directly put it into her mouth?!....hahahahaha!!!

I was wondering too about his intentions, why didn't he give it to her unwrapped? His intention was really to feed her! :) If KYJ said yes, what do you think will happen to us BOYOO shippers! <3

• Like 23

16 hours ago, bubblyflo said:

try tweet them at 

https://twitter.com/MyloveKBS

Okay I will spam a request tomorrow hahaha...thankz chinguya..:blush:I really hope they will pick Yoo Jung..chaebal!!!KBS!!heed our plea!!Don't be a spoiler to BoYoo shippers heart!!I'm okay with Yoona if they didn't pick up Yoo Jungie but if they still pick the other then I will still be cool with it..can I really do that???hehehe..:glasses:

@torquoiselily wow!congrats for creating an ig account..still don't have one at the moment..have a wonderful BoYoo dreams to you my friend..:blush:

@louise31 hehehe:joy: I can do worst hehehe just kidding..Love all the TRUE BOYOO SHIPPERS ON THIS THREAD..!!I agree..because of them..we realized how wonderful love is..wether it is romantic or friendship..we also realized how we should value one another..and lots and lots of positive feedback with this two:blush:

• Like 17

Actually, I'm torn....if KYJ is the MC, there will not be any close interactions between them as all eyes are on them, in fact it might even be awkward.  But then, if she is not the MC, there is no interactions at all.  Heck, he can't even look at her as he knows everyone is watching him. So, my expectations for that night is very, very low.  What we saw at AAA, will not be seen at KBS Awards night.:bawling::cold_sweat::dissapointed_relieved::angry:

• Like 24

15 minutes ago, kiranzz said:

Now I'm nervous...Is there any possibility for Irene joins being MC? I thought the MC is also from actor/actress only, not idol :sweatingbullets::astonished:

I don't think that idol will mc'ing the award though.

Spoiler

I have gut that KBS not will to select her, because BG's previous interview about not being close?

or it just my delulu

1 minute ago, icerose said:

Actually, I'm torn....if KYJ is the MC, there will not be any close interactions between them as all eyes are on them, in fact it might even be awkward.  But then, if she is not the MC, there is no interactions at all.  Heck, he can't even look at her as he knows everyone is watching him. So, my expectations for that night is very, very low.  What we saw at AAA, will not be seen at KBS Awards night.:bawling::cold_sweat::dissapointed_relieved::angry:

We don't know my friend, PBG is very smooth to make some comments or something

and JHM too, he's a teaser. I bet we gonna have a BoYoo moment too, but maybe not to much 

• Like 20

I think the mc won't be yoojung :( Maybe they'll prefer other actress/ idol...but i dont think it is irene... It can't be yoona tooo bcs she didnt have kbs drama this year... (Cmiiw) the most possible is Suzy or go ara... But i think it's suzy...

Ahh... I have to set low expectation for kbs drama awards T_T even my wish to see both yj and bg walk together on the red carpet seems gone too...:( 

What about BILY movie premier..when will it be held? Hopefully bogum will attend... 

• Like 17

16 minutes ago, panda08 said:

Hello Chinges,

If KBS is smart,they should bank on KYJ to pair up with PBG.After all everyone knows about their wonderful chemistry.M sure they will Rock the stage.KBS2 simply loves her..hope our wishes are heard and let's do a voodoo dance!!!

Hahaha.... Let's go....  dance harder so our wish come true!!!! Kkkkkk

• Like 14