Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

24 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

sorry to cut your post chinguya hahaha COULDN'T AGREE MORE ON THE ENDING SCENE..MY GOODNESS I CAN BOIL AN EGG WHEN I KEEP RE-WATCHING THAT SCENE LOL..SORRY FOLKS HAVE BEEN SILLY THOUGHTS WHEN IT COMES TO THIS TWO KEKEKEKE:blush:

I think bg called yj asking what she would wear (v limited choices for her) for fan sign and then he matched his with hers :blush:

• Like 14

16 hours ago, faith101 said:

I think bg called yj asking what she would wear (v limited choices for her) for fan sign and then he matched his with hers :blush:

hehehe feels so happy enough with that thoughts chinguya!!!:blush:or maybe THEY JUST LOOK ON EACH OTHER EYES AND KNOW EACH OTHERS THOUGHTS WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING??hmmmm sounds familiar right hehehe since this two have mental telepathy when it comes to one another :grin::love:

@in00022 right!!! HAPPY 200TH PAGES BOYOO SHIPPERS!!CHEERS TO ALL!!

• Like 18

hope any one of you guys will be kind enough to translate this interview. she talked about bogum from 4:00 onwards.. but i can't understand anything :(

did she choose ailee's song and another classic song as her favourites? ailee's song is my favourite too.. but the lyrics is about moving on from a guy. i hope she just likes the song because it is very catchy. this is also my favourite among all of ailee's song.. it has nothing to do with my life too :D

it's really hard that i can't understand korean, hope to learn this language soon!!

• Like 19

17 hours ago, yovone said:

Now, since that fan had posted a blur screen shoot and even labelled KYJ and PBG, wouldn't it be good to really release the actual video? Now there will be speculation as Long as actual video is not released. If actual video is released, it kills all bad Rumours/ speculation.

Matured viewers will know that there is a group of people playing, NOT just 2 of them. There will definitely be interaction, especially these 2 when they are such close colleague/Friend. Just think of how we behave together with our close friends, even platonic relationship. So what if video clip showed hugging etc, It does not mean much. 

it is just our well wishes that these 2 become together. Whether if there is any development between KJY and PBG, it is definitely their own affair. We are just shippers. We do not even know that actual fact/ feelings among these 2, yet we just ship them.

KJY is still young and she has plenty of opportunities to meet a good one. TO be with PBG, there is definitely some pressure on her especially both have busy schedule. Let natural flows. It is really between KJY and PBG

AIGOO!!:glasses:

WE BOYOO SHIPPERS KNOWS THAT ALREADY MY DEAR..SHIPPING THIS TWO MEANS RESPECTING & UNDERSTANDING THEM..WHETHER THEY END UP TOGETHER AFTER 10-15 YEARS OR JUST KEEPING THEIR CLOSE FRIEND RELATIONSHIP..BOYOO SHIPPERS ARE HAPPY AS LONG AS BO GUM & YOO JUNGIE ARE HAPPY BOTH IN THEIR LIFE AND THEIR CAREER... WERE DOING A VODOO DANCE TO MAKE THIS HAPPENS..

ANYWAYS THIS IS FOR YOU CHINGUYA:heart::blush::joy:

• Like 21

16 hours ago, tares1975 said:

SSTV is a BoYoo Shipper LoL

They just made our :heart: so happy with this!!!!!!!!!!Goodness much better if Bo Gum sits like..same position that on the green chair & Yoo Jungie sits on his lap..kekekeke Oh that would be lovely!!My heart would explode if get to see that kind of picture..lol!!:blush:

• Like 18

2 hours ago, mamun said:

hope any one of you guys will be kind enough to translate this interview. she talked about bogum from 4:00 onwards.. but i can't understand anything :(

did she choose ailee's song and another classic song as her favourites? ailee's song is my favourite too.. but the lyrics is about moving on from a guy. i hope she just likes the song because it is very catchy. this is also my favourite among all of ailee's song.. it has nothing to do with my life too :D

it's really hard that i can't understand korean, hope to learn this language soon!!

I just read it through pearl0024 twitter hahaha

• Like 11

19 minutes ago, boyoo88 said:

https://youtu.be/ETRKDjWQBt8

CHINGGUUU I HAVE DELULU  MIND RIGHT NOW 

This is video when SIA 2016 , boyoo is still stranger. And if you see in 1:54 , is PBG looking at YJ??  and he kind a didnt cocentrate at first for the interview, right after he look at YJ (how do I say it, I have a bad english, sorry)

U know what! U r not alone Chingu ! I had the same thought when I watched this video last week!

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, gureum88 said:

Yoojung said that among the three oppa (bogum,jinyeong,dongyeon) she has similar sense of humor with bogum because the two of them spent a lot of times together in shooting set (since they had a lot of scenes  together)so they were always playing and joking around and laughing even when there was no mistake (NG). 

And she said that she likes to sing that ailee's song in noraebang (karaoke room) 

komawo chingu ya!! you are really angel sent from heaven!! :heart:

if i can pronounce korean words properly i would be singing ailee's song too at karaoke lol. happy that it's not her current jam or anything, then i would be confused as heck :blink:

• Like 18

11 minutes ago, gureum88 said:

Yoojung said that among the three oppa (bogum,jinyeong,dongyeon) she has similar sense of humor with bogum because the two of them spent a lot of times together in shooting set (since they had a lot of scenes  together)so they were always playing and joking around and laughing even when there was no mistake (NG). 

And she said that that ailee's song is one of her favourites to sing at karaoke 

YASH I know that yoojong-ah.... He's your ultimate favourite Oppa, ok ok, we know that :phew::phew:

• Like 23