Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

When news picked them up dispatch n fact will be next. This is so not good. Hopefully their agencies r clever at answering. How good is sidus n blossom pr?

Ps: seems like we r all watching season 2 now hahahahahaa but this time the ratings will be crazy

• Like 21

8 minutes ago, rhiesta said:

omo.. f4 moment and also boyoo couple moment..

do you notice it chingus? dy and jy are matchmaker between them :phew:

credit: https://www.instagram.com/yourmeaning_/

Yep, I've just watched. the post is just so cute!

Our real-life OT4 are like the drama OT4 in the later episodes all over again.

Yoo Jung and Lee Young / Ra On and Bo Gum must be separated

Yoon Sung/ Jinyoung stays by Ra On/ Yoo Jung taking care of her

While Byung Yeon/ Dong Yeon is the BRIDGE between Lee Young & Ra On/ Bo Gum & Yoo Jung :)

Btw, do ya also notice the pink curtain inside the couch. It matched our OTP's outfits' colour so well. That clip is just so pinky pinky I love it :wub:

• Like 24

I kinda feeling iffy that Sport Chosun is using the fan cams and photos to write an article about them. This will make it even harder for them to be seen together AGAIN in the future. If the news media is already picking this up, i bet both agencies will be on high alert.  Sigh! 

• Like 18

13 minutes ago, Ct Dora said:

When news picked them up dispatch n fact will be next. This is so not good. Hopefully their agencies r clever at answering. How good is sidus n blossom pr?

Oh no! Does that meant back in Korea will be worst? Back to worse-than-formality stance again?

Please don't let it spoil the end of the year Best Couple Awards moments.

I know that it can't be as fairy-like as SongSong but at least they can hold hands and walk the red carpet. *drooling*

KYJ looks sooooo... adorable and cute with the Snow app. What a adorable baby rabbit *muack*

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Yep, I've just watched. the post is just so cute! Our real-life OT4 are like the drama OT4 at the later episodes all over again.

Yoo Jung and Lee Young / Ra On and Bo Gum must be separated

Yoon Sung/ Jinyoung stays by Ra On/ Yoo Jung taking care of her

While Byung Yeon/ Dong Yeon is the BRIDGE between Lee Young & Ra On/ Bo Gum & Yoo Jung :)

Btw, do ya also notice the pink curtain inside the couch. It matched our OTP's outfits' colour so well. That clip is just so pinky pinky I love it :wub:

yup,, beautifull pink blossom like our otp aura now "pink", did you notice they set the seat? if yoo jung sat behind bo gum, it'll be difficult for him to take a peek to yoo jung with many eyes in that bus but when he sat in front of jy he will easy to take a peek to yoo jung while pretend look away all the people in the back.. hahhaa,,, delusional me :sweatingbullets:

• Like 13

40 minutes ago, cloud92 said:

sports seoul released an article about BoYoo using those fantaken airport pics lol 

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201610260100219680015890&servicedate=20161025

Great that the news doesn't talk 2 focus about 'SOMETHING2' around BoYoo Couple.

and doesn't make any further analysis 2wards BoYoo. although this word '선남선녀 안경 커플' as a title really makes me :blink: for a while ^_^

Ok Edit: I hope this 'Beautiful Glasses Couple' article doesn't add any chaos 4 both of them. aigoo.. I just hope although the article said about the similar kind of glasses from both of Boyoo doesn't add more salt on their 'wound' bec this 'make space' moments.

• Like 10

IF THEY R CLEVER THEY CAN STILL USE THE OPPA DONGSENG ROUTE PLUS KDY WAS THERE TOO.SO THEY CAN JUST SAY HE WAS TAKING CARE OF HIS DONGSENG. THE COUPLE STUFFS R NOT REALLY COUPLE STUFF. BUT STILL DISPATCH N FACT WILL GLADLY FOLLOW THEM ARD SINCE THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO. 

EMM bg has no car rite? They often followed those with cars n also to their apartment. They might not be able to see each other for sometime if its really a heated stuff. It all depends how the knetz defend the article or react. Seriously its not a good time to admit something. Bg status is soaring like crazy now. Knetz r crazy oh n fangirls too lol

ALL THIS DEPENDS ON 'IF' 

in a less serious note, we also dont think they r dating? Are we?  lol just that we r happy that they r still communicating.

• Like 22