Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

4 minutes ago, Ct Dora said:

Is it just me but bg really look exhausted these days even his smile is not bright of a smile. Like he is full of thoughts but yj is full of spirit lol

Yes....the trip schedule is so tight as I heard and he cannot freely near his person who-everyone-know-who.

After this clip, I suddenly become greedy and I just want to SCREAM....Yah PBG KYJ, Spill out your two pics for me.....hahaha

• Like 24

4 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Tired of PRETENDING :phew:

Image result for preach gif

4 minutes ago, 71mimilee said:

PBG and KYG had to attend a remedial lecture on " how not to get caught by fancams and Dispatch" that's why they had to stay behind and go by the VIP lounge and reflect on their actions together:sweatingbullets:;):wub:

hahaha, this! now I get it why their management want to separate them

because none of them want to separate with each other 

• Like 20

1 hour ago, Phuong Dinh said:

:heart:  :blush:  :heart:  :blush:  :heart: 

Spoiler

CvmHnceUEAANOB3.jpg

:blush::blush: This picture made my day. Love it!  

The fact that the person who posted this photo had quickly removed it from her timeline only adds fuel to public's -okay I mean shippers- curiousity!  

If you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to fear. Well, I can understand their fears (YJ's age issue and its implications). But their (who ever they are) strategy so far ain't that effective, I'd say it has backfired.

• Like 18

41 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

I think I'm gonna die of any thing #BoYoo these days. There were 7 people in the video but my eyes only fixed on this PINK COUPLE :)

KYAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Your photos always make me smitten~~~~ :blush: :heart: PBG's smile just getting wider as YJ leaning in.. :P

• Like 13

Spoiler

This is my first post in this thread even forum. I used to be a silent reader. Just laughing seeing all the post. I cannot concentrate since last Tuesday. I started to stalk IG and keep refreshing this thread.

I'm not fan of PBG or KYJ originally. I never watched  PBG drama until the end. I watched TMETS but not too aware with KYJ, because she's portraying a mellow and submissive girl. I'm not fond of that kind of character.

When I first time seeing the trailer of MDBC, I started to fall for PBG. His smile and his eyes is so mesmerizing. So I watched episode 1 and I fall into bottomless hole. I also start to like KYJ. I like her spunky character. Guess I didn't see much of her real character back in her old works.

And then they have this crazy chemistry and all. And the rest is history...

Edited by kechoax
  • Like 20

3 hours ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Btw, just a small survey

1. Who was originally Bo Gum's fan only?

2. Who was originally Yoo Jung's fan only?

This is actually important because I'd like to hear your own opinions and observations on BoYoo relationship. As hardcore fans of each side, you'd be able to provide more comprehensive views on Bo Gum/ Yoo Jung's behaviours and personalities around their partners of the opposite sex, as compared to general BoYoo shippers who started as YoungOn couple's and MDBC's fans. I hope that you can provide your own analysis so we, as shippers, could look at BoYoo relationship from different angles :)

I myself was originally just a Yoo Jung's fan only but I made a lot of effort in watching Bo Gum in other dramas and on show so I have fairly good understanding of Bo Gum's personality and manners. However, it'd still be better to hear from Bo Gum's original fans. So if any BG's only fans have any interesting anecdotes of BG, please share with us too :)

Yoo Jung fan here.  And from watching her BTS....she can also be shy and reserve, if with people she's just met or relatively new acquaintances.  But, if she's already pretty comfortable with the company, then I know she's really easy-going, friendly and more on the boyish side.  However, with her previous BTS (even if she's already pretty close with the co-stars), there wasn't much of a skin ship unlike here.  I don't know if we can attribute that to PBG, but then again, seeing his R88 BTS, he's into skin ship but not really initiating it with female co-stars, more his hyungs.  Correct me guys, if I'm wrong? 

And the staring at the group pic.....:wub:  The Princess maid shouldn't have deleted it, it makes it more suspicious.  :phew:

• Like 24

As I was doing my background readings and researching some more about our OTP, I found that the ratings of Reply 88 are high too but not as high as Love in the Moonlight. Again, I attribute the latter's successful stint at the ratings' game to the explosive chemistry of KYJ and PBG... Our hearts fluttered for and with them.. Irresistible two..very complementary...They complete each other. It's not the same if the other is missing, 

• Like 17