Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

5 hours ago, aidathecatowner said:

that moment when the managers were gone for a few minutes, they've ended up like this.. LOL! both of them even ignored the mom who has been waiting for them. :D seriously this video alone is enough to cure all the frustration for the past few days. Thank you Philippines chingu! 

I don't think KYJ's mom was there. I thought she was with the rest of the team and went in from another entrance.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Niki-Forever said:

I am a little disappointed as I was hoping to see more photos of them at the Korea airport.  

that's the sad truth being a world known celebrities, both of them choose private section to VIP gateway

40 minutes ago, yvettiepie19 said:

Hi Jillia! I'm boarding this ship as well! Nice to see a familiar name on this thread.:) Are there a lot  of moonlighter shippers here too? Hi  Everyone! Your comments on this thread is making feel giddy. 

These pics and videos of our fav OTP became my icing on the cake today on top of my benign tumor result. :sweatingbullets:

I think what that their managers and agencies  are doing is quite pathetic. I know that they are avoiding any scandals but If they are not guilty of anything then they should just act like they both do around their friends. Bearing no malice to us fans. The thing is the more they hide their friendship the more we assume that there is indeed something going on between them.

Basic example: Park Shin Hye and Yonghwa. I was a die hard shipper of these 2. They denied it over and over again but they never avoided the public. Infact Yonghwa gave PSH flowers during an award show on National TV..3x and Shin Hye watches CNBLUE's  concerts and one time she even watch it with yonghwa's mom. The scandal about them didn't stop them both from showing their friendship and support to each other. Which earned them more respect from the public.

After a while their fans and shippers realized that they are just really super close friends. Shipping them both did not affect their careers negatively.

So I hope PBG and KYJ's agencies  takes a different approach in handling this. They should let the fans see how the drama really made them close to each other. It only becomes a scandal when you keep denying and then one day they get caught on a date. I know KYJ is still a minor, JY is older than PBG but when YJ  shared a picture  of them together to show their fans that they indeed became good friends after the drama ended meant so much to all of us right? 

Also it's quite unfair to all the loyal fans who supported MDBC all through out during it's airtime,  thay they are being so stingy on showing our fav OTP together, after all it's only been a wk. Kdrama withdrawal is a tough one to beat. And pretty soon other countries will be airing this drama. Sorry for the long post.. I hope Boyoo couple doesn't become the mermaid who disappeared like bubbles infront of their fans after their drama ended. 

yes, indeed this a poor management indeed.

if there's nothing, they should let PBG and KYJ together, why must separate them

there must be "SOMETHING" like PBG sweater. hahaha

This the yellow colored one,

I believe and I hope that two of them make they story happy ending forever. Like Lee Young and Ra On, LY decide to change rest of story, I hope so for our real life couple

• Like 15

13 hours ago, rhiesta said:

yes.. finally "BOYOO" shipper' dreams come true,

they were standing be side each other in couple shirt and  they have group photo with shirt and hat couple.

such a lovely and cute couple..:flushed:

it's because jin young, he i the hero both drama and real life, in drama he make lee yeong and ra on together and now, in real life, he make group photo that prove they meet in group privately.

do you notice chingus? they have many similar items so far:
1. hat couple : same color

2. shirt couple : eventough the color not exactly same :phew: but you can say it's couple item

3. shirt couple (again) : strip shirt, bo gum is horizontal and yoo jung is vertical

CvhkaN6UMAA0v7g.jpg

credit https://www.instagram.com/goooodhi/

if it's true they are not dating, but they have a great chemistry acidentally wear same outfit :phew: and you know what?? "my body doesn't go where my heart doesn't lead" :wub:

Anybody notice sitting arrangement same as wrap up party, I thought it was lovers spat earlier but look at this photo I guess is their agencies remind them not to be too close in public after the fansign meeting. I hope they still keep in touch with each as close friends if they meant for each other FATE were bring them together regardless of how many years separation.

• Like 18

On 24/10/2016 at 5:53 AM, lizzy23 said:

@rhiesta I couldn't agree more!

Actually I couldn't help but think that our BoYoo will be just like So Yi Hyun and In Gyo Jin in terms of the relationship progress if it happens (or already started... lol), since the circumstances they have when they met is the same (the girl is in high school aka still minor and the guy is already in college aka considered adult already). Gyo Jin actually talked for a bit about this in Happy Together, and man, I do feel for him especially since he actually already has feelings for Yi Hyun wayyy early on, not long after he met her. Seeing how he feels that he needs to suppress his feelings for her because of the whole minor-adult thing, I somehow imagine our BG is feeling what GJ felt before (oh my delulu imagination hahaha). If you watch that episode, you'll know what I mean :lol:

But then again after seeing how these 2 interacted in BTS etc etc, I would think that BG right now is indeed in GJ's situation at that time. But one thing that GJ has in advantage is that he was in the same agency as YH, while BoYoo is not :bawling:

If BoYoo will have similar love story like them, it will be a long and tiring road for us shippers, since it took soooo long for Yi Hyun and Gyo Jin to actually end up together, but I don't mind as long as these 2 end up together :wub:

kekeke..let's see whose going to last of this thread...:blush:I dare to take a challenge..willing to grasp tighter on the boat even if their's a super typhoon hit us someday..omo!!!can I trust myself on this decision??!!:sweatingbullets:

• Like 14

Well thank you for your sharing the clip and the analysis and this answered why they are kept so apart these days in Cebu.... if I were their agencies I would called their managers every hour for updates on them lol.... only few minutes we saw them stick together like glue and we are so excited and happy and they indeed give us the couple indeed... genuine  cannot be fake...imagine they stick together the whole trip... how much pic going to flow out...this will definitely affect them...

I believe BG probably had enough the last hour lol... he kinda of waited YJ it's already inside... he just want to walk with his girl... poor him must have tolerate a long time :)well they know each other well it's their lover chem... instantly without looking they can just hurried together away:)...

After inside they must have stick together and sit together... well we won't get to see it... it's okay.... I just hope they will be in their low profile if they dating and indeed they have gone on a roller coaster ride on the Cebu trip:sweatingbullets:

• Like 16

31 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

This person has the perfect angle and a bit higher quality pictures I wonder if he/she had recorded a video of them. I'd die if he/she did and upload. I'm pretty sure there were few more ppl recording them too :)

3) That means they'd have some more private time together since they're the only ones exiting via VIP gate :w00t:

@Phuong Dinh sorry to cut your post. Yes yes they have private time since only 2 of them exit vip gate.

will keep your detail screen cap from previous post forever. 

Your analysis on earlier posts are right. gum try to avoid picture with YJ as she is minor.  Naturally gum is very caring person to YJ ( even bro-sis or love) and I feel YJ has crush on him..( teenager love). they may think nobody will take video or whatever...so they act very naturally. 

39 minutes ago, Mepuppy said:

Sooo fun to be with like-minded shippers who understand what each and everyone is going through here in this thread!

@Mepuppy eonnie, do you remember my humble request yesterday  " one more dance please" then at night we got the couple picture. Hoo yayyyyy .

12 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

LET'S DO ALL SHIPPERS. YOOOOHOOOOO:mrgreen:

And this is definitely my feeling right now... ^_^dsmnds.jpg

@4nnlov3pink               lets dance...party timel...

...my expectation is very low for them seeing together in future until KBS award.

we could not be easily disappointed and we must love both no matter what.

let me go back to my lurking mode.

• Like 14

On 24/10/2016 at 6:14 AM, Mepuppy said:

To think 2 months ago before I embark on this addictive MDBC journey, my life was peaceful but... BORING. 

Episode after episode, the addiction grew stronger and I had to scavenge the MDBC forum for updates, info, reviews ... anything under the sun that will quench my thirst for the drama.

Then the unthinkable happened. RO and CP started to tear at the fabric of my mental and moral well-being. Soon, i was consumed with insatiable lust... The kind of lust that only a shipper would know. 

I wanted to see more hugs. Then I wanted more kisses. Eventually, I could only be satisfied with bed scenes or the remote possibility of it.

The drama ended just when we were swept up in its whirlwind. It dumped us, like the cruel tornado wiping out anything or anyone in its way, before we could even exhale.

I don't know what the hell I'm writing about la!!

OI ! KYJ & PBG... WOULD YOU PLEASE JUST TALK-TALK-STARE-STARE-HUG-HUG AGAIN???!!!

lol!!I have the same feeling..kekekeke:glasses:what the hell right!!who cares what we are thinking this days..I've been speaking gibberish things since I saw this couple to be..started saying nonsense things..aeygo!ottoke?!!!

that's why I really loved my co BooYoo shippers coz were the one who understand and console each other:blush:BooYoo fighting until the end of the beginning!!

• Like 17

BoYoo is LOVE!!! I really wonder why their agencies took the approach to seperate them. ( Yes we know YJ is 17 BG is 23 6 yrs difference, but almost the whole time she's there, she's with JY who is 24 and 7 yrs older_even posted a pic with him...which I don't mind because he takes good care of her, but what is the rationale behind that? so point is, they want to seperate BG and YJ. Ever since the wrap up party I guess. Although, I understand they're young, theyre careers, etc but the drama barely ended last week! shouldn't they be promoting their coupleness to attract more fans? because more than half of MDBC was basically love scenes for CP and Ran and that's when ratings were highest as well. People want to see them together! they've already said it's oppa dongseang relationship and everyone knos YJ has guy friends she's a tomboy she gets along with them better, and BG everyone loves him lol so why make things harder and more suspicious by keeping them apart. 

Now I'm kind of afraid of what might happen to them, since I'm sure every one has seen the fan vids n pics of them together when they're suppose to be apart(which I wonder how it happened? how'd they convince their managers to let them be together? I'm sure they know eyes are watching them.) 

Also, seeing them in that airport video/pics, they remind me of college kids that backpack across Europe! it'd be nice if one day they could really go travel together w.o the media or fans following them! they both love to travel and foods so that's the perfect traveling partners!(do Koreans backpack across Europe? I'm from the U.S so I've seen a lot of people do it, like before or during, or after college usually tho) 

• Like 20

3 minutes ago, Mepuppy said:

@Phuong Dinh Your C.S.I. skills really daebak!! Your "0 mm apart" is my favourite phrase of the day!! I even zoomed and cropped the photo to double confirm. Boyoo couple were joined at the hips!

So, in this angle I think Yoojung clings her arm with PBG or vice versa.....or nothing sticks like this,....LOL

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, Mepuppy said:

@Phuong Dinh Your C.S.I. skills really daebak!! Your "0 mm apart" is my favourite phrase of the day!! I even zoomed and cropped the photo to double confirm. Boyoo couple were joined at the hips!

actually, in this video, I don't know if I delusional or not,

PBG did pull KYJ arms to walk faster.

• Like 16

On 24/10/2016 at 8:31 AM, gissy said:

i just saw a picture of Bogum and YooJung but i dont know how to upload

WAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blush::heart::heart:YOU CHINGU!!!I just love Boo Gum jacket "SOMETHING'..they're just so lovely when they are together!!thank you thank you!!let me kiss & hug you chingu!!!:blush:

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Mepuppy said:

I pause the slow-mo video and manage to zoom in on this. 

Are BG hands over YJ or is he reaching out to DY? Discuss! (10 marks)

ME ME!

my hawk eyes said that 

BG help YJ to put her bag, and then DY chase them continue BG job to put YJ's bag sling, and then BG pull YJ arm to walk faster

That's my opinion

what about the others? hahah

• Like 16