Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

4 hours ago, lizzy23 said:

Actually I couldn't help but think that our BoYoo will be just like So Yi Hyun and In Gyo Jin in terms of the relationship progress if it happens (or already started... lol), since the circumstances they have when they met is the same (the girl is in high school aka still minor and the guy is already in college aka considered adult already). Gyo Jin actually talked for a bit about this in Happy Together, and man, I do feel for him especially since he actually already has feelings for Yi Hyun wayyy early on, not long after he met her. Seeing how he feels that he needs to suppress his feelings for her because of the whole minor-adult thing, I somehow imagine our BG is feeling what GJ felt before (oh my delulu imagination hahaha). If you watch that episode, you'll know what I mean :lol:

But then again after seeing how these 2 interacted in BTS etc etc, I would think that BG right now is indeed in GJ's situation at that time. But one thing that GJ has in advantage is that he was in the same agency as YH, while BoYoo is not :bawling:

If BoYoo will have similar love story like them, it will be a long and tiring road for us shippers, since it took soooo long for Yi Hyun and Gyo Jin to actually end up together, but I don't mind as long as these 2 end up together :wub:

I went to search for that episode of Happy Together which you mentioned here, and Gyo Jin was talking about how the kiss is different when he had feelings for Yi Hyun in the drama which they were leads. Now, I'm going to study BG & YJ's kiss and see if the "traits" that he mentioned are there!!! LOL 

• Like 15

you are awsome @phuongDinh that's a good observation ,also its' like bo gum waited only for yoo jung then yoo jung seemed to talk to DY after that she went straight to bo gum who was looking for/hiding something in his bag and waited for him ignoring DY then after he finished  they walked stright ahead leaving DY behind lol seems like they are again in their own world forgetting about others :sweatingbullets::wub:

• Like 17

34 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

DONT SLEEP YET BOYOO SHIPPERS

Nothing can pass my shipper hawk eyes :D My own observations below. Have replayed the clip 20 times for this :D 

Cvja_5hVUAAhnxL.jpg

sorry to post this pic again...btw.....can i ask....when bogum walk so damn near to YJ,WHERE IS HIS HAND???HIS LEFT HAND THAT IS.....IS HE HOLDING ON HER ARM???

• Like 16

1 minute ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

sorry to post this pic again...btw.....can i ask....when bogum walk so damn near to YJ,WHERE IS HIS HAND???HIS LEFT HAND THAT IS.....IS HE HOLDING ON HER ARM???

I have no idea, prolly he just put his hands in his jacket's pockets? 

The vid is too blur plus both his jacket's colour and YJ's bag's are the same and they were glue together so we can't see properly where his left hand go :D Needa wait for clearer photos then :D

• Like 19

OK...I WILL GO SLEEP NOW..HAHA...NIGHTZ MY ANGELS............:blush:

2 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

I have no idea, prolly he just put his hands in his jacket's pockets? 

The vid is too blur plus both his jacket's colour and YJ's bag's are the same and they were glue together so we can't see properly where his left hand go :D Needa wait for clearer photos then :D

EVEN IF U WALK SO NEAR..U CAN ACTLY SEE SOME SPACE IN BTWN..HAHA...MAYBE HES HOOKING HIS ARM WITH YJ'S....

#JUSTSAYINGLOL

• Like 19

I guess we can all sleep well tonight...lol...oh wait, there's still the landing scene. I won't be surprise if she's wearing a different outfit-preferrably his sweater?! I hear the weather is cool?! Lol...just my delusions. But it's good to see them together.

• Like 15

4 hours ago, nataliakay said:

And as we have said before, when PBG is with KYJ he exudes the aura of a man. And this is that aura right here....ehehehehheeh

Damn right! I never seen this part of PBG BEFORE

Awwww man! I'm sleeping when this news is happen!! what??? OMG they're walking together with mitchy matchy outfit and there is "SOMETHING" between them?

3 hours ago, Phuong Dinh said:

DONT SLEEP YET BOYOO SHIPPERS

Nothing can pass my shipper hawk eyes :D My own observations below. Have replayed the clip 20 times for this :D (sorry for grammatical mistakes I was in a rush making these ^ ^ ) 

BTW, YA CAN SHARE THESE PHOTOS ON SNS IF YA WANT. just Credit me as "Bored Af" :D

sorry to cut your post

So, you are the one Bored Af, I've been lurking on your youtube videos of BoYoo

Rejoice that hawk eyes of shipper!

what's the reality is 

That's really their management/PR move (even after sticking together like always PBG an DY, PBG even doesn't even care for DYP) hahaha sorry DY, he has his apple on his heart. PBG always looking for KYJ. and KYJ don't care about DY, instinctively walk to PBG, and left. hahhaha.

So sorry for those third wheeler

2 hours ago, gissy said:

OH NO I must NOT SCREAM 

BUT I WANTTTT 

ps sorry to cut your post, since it's the rules haha

• Like 17