Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Chingus... For those who feel sad or stressed that YJ bogum has not taken any pic together or any interaction, think abt this.... 

Usually if there is nothing on btwn them, there shld b loads of pic of them together bcos there is nothing to hide..especially if they say that they r like oppa dongsengs...plus.. Her mum is there right? Im sure fans will not speculate so much abt their pic.. Lets say they wanted them to b apart to avoid rumours or gossip, well..its not like its only the 2 of them right? There is 4main popular cast.. 3 oppas and 1 gals.. My point is, they dont hav to avoid rumours by showing off the coldness cos that will make them looked weird n fans might want to know y.. If bogum n yj take many pics together in wrap party n cebu vacations, means... No secret...  Nothing to hide....and... Celebrity usually hide their love story... U all get what im trying to say? :sweatingbullets::P

• Like 23

2 hours ago, Mepuppy said:

@Phuong Dinh Your detailed analysis on the finale kissing scene made me salivate all over my handphone screen!! :w00t:

I may have to go buy a magnifying glass and reconfirm your hypothesis!

Hi!im a huge fan of our boyoo couple. I re-watched their kissing scene in ep18 and i noticed that kyj opened her mouth a little when pbg kissed her on a different angle.. =)

• Like 22

57 minutes ago, PrincessMe2515 said:

I am okay with avoiding rumours. But I'm curious, is it wrong to date in the k-ent industry? I noticed that celebs are very careful about in the k-industry? This is genuine question as I want to understand:) why all the fear...why not be open:)?

Let me try to see if I can explain part of this:

In this particular case, YJ is a minor, so dating a minor is....well, seemingly, not so right. what's more, dating the nation's little baby sister... (of course, to us, she's all grown-up and ready for babies anytime)

in other cases, it may be 1 or more of the following:

In k-ent, when couples come clean about their relationships, sometimes the lesser known/popular party will come under scrutiny or even verbal abuse from the more popular party's crazy fans.

even if not, the press and fans will be on their back and they will be pressurised to maintain a loving image (meaning no room for quibbles/quarrels), as somehow or another, there'll always be "break-up" rumours.

when the involved parties are casted in a drama/movie, it'll be harder for fans to "believe" in their romantic roles when in real-life, they should "remain faithful" to their real partner.

if one is caught mingling with friends of the opposite sex, he/she may be accused of being flirtatious/unfaithful.

And when they really do break-up, tongues will wag for good.

of course, there are also some who'd just like to protect their private lives from public's eyes.

I almost forgot a couple of cow-milking agencies who'd like to continue milking their "single" artistes for as long as they can, will forbid relationships or the publicising of the relationships to keep the fangirls and fanboys with them. 

pls feel free to add on, if you can think of more.

• Like 16

Yj can b rumoured with anybody.. With Dy or Jy cos shes single n beautiful.. Evwrybody wants her.. Y is it that they stop her from getg closed with bogum? Just bcos they r couple in MDBC?? well.. Esp in iG Yj shld b careful with watever she posted  n who she take pic with too.. If the management wanted her to avoid rumours she shld avoid all guys.. Or most of the handsome single guys.. But if its just bogum, something is wrong.. If u talk abt future career, all 4 hav a long way to go cos all 4 is still young...  I dont know.. This is how i think for now...  Something fishy is gg on.... Haha

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

Yj can b rumoured with anybody.. With Dy or Jy cos shes single n beautiful.. Evwrybody wants her.. Y is it that they stop her from getg closed with bogum? Just bcos they r couple in MDBC?? well.. Esp in iG Yj shld b careful with watever she posted  n who she take pic with too.. If the management wanted her to avoid rumours she shld avoid all guys.. Or most of the handsome single guys.. But if its just bogum, something is wrong.. If u talk abt future career, all 4 hav a long way to go cos all 4 is still young...  I dont know.. This is how i think for now...  Something fishy is gg on.... Haha

i so like the word - "fishy".

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, antares1975 said:

Hi guys.. actually, I read the tread and ship BoYoo silently but I made decision to register account to tell you something.

Cebu friend told me that F4 & some actors/staff swim together @ hotel's pool after dinner. They're so happy and playful.BG played something with YJ just once (overturned her body in water). :blush: He seems close to DY the most but  just buddy, not couple! haha

She can't take photo, just see them from afar.

BTW, I think we can't expect to see Boyoo moment for this trip. It seems not good for YJ & BG and must be careful.

But I can prove one thing! They're still good relation but not know it's just oppa-dongsaeng or lover..

Oh how nice of you to come to our thread, registered as a new member and told us this news! Thank you so much! Hope all of us can sleep well tonight..LOL, its been quite tiring digging for our BoYoo's photos and news from Cebu Trip today but we are happy to do so...have a good night guys!

• Like 24

4 minutes ago, antares1975 said:

Hi guys.. actually, I read the tread and ship BoYoo silently but I made decision to register account to tell you something.

Cebu friend told me that F4 & some actors/staff swim together @ hotel's pool after dinner. They're so happy and playful.BG played something with YJ just once (overturned her body in water). :blush: He seems close to DY the most but  just buddy, not couple! haha

BTW, I think we can't expect to see Boyoo moment for this trip. It seems not good for YJ & BG and must be careful.

But I can prove one thing! They're still good relation but not know it's just oppa-dongsaeng or lover..

Wow!!!! Really?????? Thank u chingu... my heart feels so much lighter now :heart:

• Like 20

9 minutes ago, antares1975 said:

Welcome on this ship :) The fact that you just made an account to comment on this thread makes me believe you already. If we're lucky enough, we'll gonna get some pictures soon :) 

• Like 22

@Phuong Dinh its true.. Reality bites but well.. That is what shipper has to go tru.. Heartache haha.. Thats y we all need to b positive and relaaaaxx... To b honest, even if they really in a relationship for now its hard for us to know.. Some hav relationship n break up w/o known to public at all.. Im sure there r many cases like that among entertainers.. So chingus... Chillex ok? Just hope for the best..  Im gg to sleep for now its almost 3am here.. Keep the happy posts coming in.. Gd night dearies...  *hug*:)

• Like 14

45 minutes ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

not just fishy,

Image result for funny fish cartoon

they also being prawnny,

Image result for funny prawn cartoon

crabby,

Image result for funny crab cartoon

squiddy

Image result for funny squid cartoon

and also all other adorable underwater creatures kind of suspicious!

Image result for underwater animals cartoon

all this remind me a title of a story i read before:

ONCE UPON A TIME, IN MY HEART.....:wub:

all pics credit to owner

• Like 22

26 minutes ago, antares1975 said:

Hi guysupdatingiseal read the tread and shI'mBoYoo silently but I made decision to register account to tell you something.

My heart is full with ra on (joy ) thanks to you how sweet god it looks like i'm Listening to the new version of boys over flowers wlith Park bo Gum kim Yoo Jung dong yeon and ji young ~~~~~ shipper 'S paradiSe~~~~~~ love you chingu -*- please keep updatiNg us more news :wub::heart:

• Like 18

Isn't it more suspicious to have them be apart? Like in the bts and interviews and the fanmeet they've had, they're always close and now suddenly theyre distant, isnt it better to gradually space them out if that's what their management really wants?...Also, MDBC was so loved mostly because of BG and YJ and now suddenly theyre so distant, what are they going to be like if they win Best Couple?? like go on stage and be awkward and distant? when other couples are happy and holding hands n such our poor puppies have to stay apart and suppress their feelings?:cry:

I think YJ's mom has been on the set before so she should've already met BG and even if she hasn't, im sure she's watched MDBC and seen the bts and see how close BG and YJ are, if they were going to make YJ stop or lessen their interactions, i think it would've already been done. and it's PBG, like who wouldn't want him as a son in law?! maybe she's a secret shipper like us :rolleyes: so she came on the trip to show her boyoo support? ^_^

i guess their oppa-dongseang act isnt fooling anyone lol 

• Like 23

22 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I think it really depends on the agency. I think some already mentioned that Blossom Ent. is actually encouraging their stars to date or at least there is nothing wrong with it if they do.

Not sure about SidusHQ I think @bellaangel012 could give more informations on that matter. :D

I think for idols there can be a strict dating policy. But probably a lot know that the girls from Girls Generation date but if I remember it correctly their agency SM Entertainment had a strict dating policy as well but kinda changed it. Again I only know basics about it.

But I have a opinion on it. I think celebrities should be allowed to date. Fans who think their "oppas" need to wait for them or shouldn't date to stay "pure" need to get a life. :P

Why the fear? I guess the age gap could be one matter. Image is another matter.

For Blossom Ent, Bogum said he is allowed to date so long as he is not caught.

Under SidusHQ kim woo bin came clean on his romance with Shin min ah almost quite immediately, though I'm not sure if it applies across the board to all their artistes.

SM, from what I understand, they have a minimum no. of non-dating years rule applied to new idol-groups, after which they'll be allowed dating but under wraps and then after that, it seems like it'll depend on who their artistes date as well.

• Like 11