Official Kan Miyoun Thread

Guest pekochan

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kara_Hyori

ooopsss.... sorry.. i never read the rules.... sorry again.....

(AH! i'm so stupid... never have posted anything like that)

still thanks for the advice...

Guest jaycee725

she still slim and pretty....i like her voice and her dancing....i admire her friendship with YEH.

i'm glad that she goes solo now...she deserves it.

Guest adikkeluangman

Kan Mi-yeon Participates in Charity Event with Zhang Ziyi

2007-09-10

070910_ent_2.jpg

Singer Kan Mi-yeon, a former member of the girl band Baby VOX, has recently participated in a charity event in China along with world-renowned Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi.

Kan, who has recently launched activities in China, wore a traditional Chinese costume at the Bazaar Star Charity Night event, drawing the spotlight.

The event, which marked its fifth year, is organized by the monthly fashion magazine Bazaar. This year, it was attended by some 60 celebrities and TV personalities, including Vicki Zhao Wei, Peter Ho and others.

Reporters from more than 20 broadcasters and some 40 newspapers competed for coverage. All proceeds from Internet auctions that were held as part of the event will be donated to a Chinese charity organization.

Kan's agency said the singer has been learning Chinese for three months and making preparations to release her album in China. She also plans on combining her singing career with acting in Chinese dramas and movies.

c: KBS Global

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest pekochan

Miyoun Injures Her Hand

Miyoun, formerly of Baby VOX, has enjoyed much success in China.

On November 2nd, a crew member backstage noticed when Miyoun discovered an inflamed wound on the back of her had. Miyoun said it was a male photographer whose equipment stabbed down on her hand.

Miyoun has already spent a lot of time in China, and has also studied Chinese for more than two months, and she was able to speak simply with reporters. She said that she likes China and Chinese food and a Chinese male student, who she said was very interesting. Miyoun's skin is fair, so the inflamed wound on the back of her hand was extremely obvious. After the wound was discovered, she wrinkled her brow and said, lovably, "It hurts!" She talked to the press that the wound came from when she was filming a music video with Yu Hao Ming, the photograph equipement came down and stabbed her hand. While questions were asked about the music video's photography process, a rep was not present so no comments could be made, but Miyoun expressed that there is a very shy scene in the video.

The video is being produced by Wei Chen. Miyoun says tearfully, "The first time I met with Wei Chen, he is very graceful and is very pleasant to listen to, he is very famous in Korea, but he does not like me!" When asked who she liked, Yu Hao Ming or Wei, she blurted out, in a smart-alecky way, "Yu Hao Ming!"

news at lovebabyvoxforever.com by mustard; translated by peko at kanmiyoun.org

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Kan Mi-youn Tops Chinese Popularity Poll

2007-11-27

071127_ent_2.jpg

Former girl band Baby Vox member Kan Mi-youn, who is actively working in China these days, has won a local popolarity poll.

With an overwhelming lead, she topped the poll on the most popular female Korean star conducted by a Chinese channel on Korean pop culture.

She is so far in the lead with over 800,000 votes. Other polls will also continue until the year-end, including the male and female Korean stars most beloved by netizens this year, the favorite Korean drama of the year and the best couple.

Kan will release the digital single 'Winter' in Korea on Dec. 5. The title song is a remake of 'White Winter,' a duet sung with 'Noeul' member Na Seong-ho.

c: KBS Global

• 2 weeks later...
Guest witchyangelkk

I was watching the show "It takes two of us"(chinese singing competition) yesterday... and i was wondering who one of the contestants were...

I wouldn't have ever expected that it was a Baby VOX member =D

She sang sooooo welll with Anson Hu! And i think they got the highest score of the night...

76636193mn7.jpg <== With Chinese singer "Yu Hao Ming"

They shot an MV together...

83818177jz8.jpg

45281334po4.jpg

61662330fp2.jpg

97135233fq0.jpg <== Letter she wrote her fans...

46574427ax4.jpg

43498711sx3.jpg

33995531zt6.jpg

77556185ej3.jpg

26053038po0.jpg

54277606pw1.jpg

79557414da9.jpg

73136992nf6.jpg

92399931ki7.jpg

14667805mo5.jpg

- HaiKi

Guest silentmarj

Yay I finally found Kan Mi Youn's thread..she's my favorite..love her voice

She's pretty on those pictures...

May I ask what's her latest activities these past few days?

Archived