Official Kan Miyoun Thread

Guest pekochan

Guest SouthernBelle82

I don't think I have said hi to this thread. I've been a Miyoun fan since she was in Babyvox. So talented! I love her new song and am looking forward to more. :)

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweetiexpixelzzz

I really wished there were hq scans from her first album or something. D; as well as those pictures from that chinese magazine.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

KPOPELLA download

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

Idol Star Athletics Championships Part 1 (2010-09-25).avi [672.2 MB]

Super Junior, 2PM, SHINee, BEAST, Luna (f(x)), MBLAQ, F.T. Island, 4minute, T-ara, After School, miss A, 2AM, Son Dambi, U-Kiss, Secret, Infinite, ZE:A, Supernova, Sistar, G.NA, Trax, SeeYa, Davichi, K.Will, Rainbow, Jewelry, Nine Muses, Rottyful Sky, 8eight, Joo, Kim Sae Rom, Gil, Kan Mi Yeon, Kim Shin Young, Kim Na Young

• 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Kan Mi Yeon to make a December comeback

Former Baby VOX member Kan Mi Yeon will be marking her comeback with a mini-album at the end of December.

Back in July, Kan Mi Yeon released a digital single, “Crazy“, after a three year hiatus. The producer for “Crazy”, Bang, Shi Hyuk, expressed that the singer will return with another transformation. Kan Mi Yeon has recently finished recording her mini-album and is currently rehearsing the choregraphy for the new song. Aside from Bang Shi Hyuk, many other top Korean artists are said to have also worked on the mini-album.

Kan Mi Yeon has been receiving a lot of attention in China, and it has been decided that she will promote her new mini-album in China as well.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/kan-mi-yeon-to-make-a-december-comeback

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Kan Mi Yeon was interested in someone during her Baby V.O.X. days

On the January 15th episode of KBS’s “100 Points Out of 100,” Baby V.O.X.’s Kan Mi Yeon was asked, “Is there anyone that you dated from the teams that are here today?”

Amongst the teams were first-generation idols such as H.O.T.’s Tony An, Sechskies‘ Eun Ji Won, Shinhwa’s Kim Dong Wan, and g.o.d.’s Kim Tae Woo.

To this, Kan Mi Yeon truthfully answered, “There was someone that I was interested in.” Tony An then revealed, “I thought Kan Mi Yeon was cute when I looked at her. Shortly after I said that, my manager gave me a piece of paper with her cell phone number on it.”

Eun Ji Won then stated, “Isn’t that Moon?” To Eun Ji Won’s statement, Tony An quickly acted by stating, “Today’s going to be very tiring if you do this.”

By “Moon,” Eun Ji Won was referring to H.O.T.’s Moon Hee Jun.

Regardless, it seems as if Kan Mi Yeon is now interested in SHINee’s Minho.

During this episode, Kan Mi Yeon had stated, “Whenever I saw Minho on TV I used to think he looked like a sculpture, but I can’t seem to look at him in the eyes after meeting him in person.”

Following her statement, the junior and senior idols were to team up as couples, and Minho chose Kan Mi Yeon and even sang her a song. However, B2ST’s Yoseob had also chosen Kan Mi Yeon and had even performed a hat performance for her; but Kan Mi Yeon choose Minho over Yoseob.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/kan-mi-yeon-was-interested-in-someone-during-her-baby-v-o-x-days

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

2PM’s Junsu & Kan Mi Yeon come together for a duet

It looks like 2PM’s Junsu has been quite busy these days on the composing end, as he was discovered to be working with Kan Mi Yeon on an upcoming duet release.

A UCC video has been circulating on the net, in which Junsu and Kan Mi Yeon are seen teaching each other their respective dialects while in the recording studio.

The two will be coming together with a special re-arrangement of a track that Junsu composed four years ago. The two are known to be good friends, and Junsu presented Kan Mi Yeon with the song in support of her impending comeback.

Music fans are already anticipating how the Kyeongsang-do dialect and Daegu dialect will mesh in this lovely track, so stay tuned for its release on February 10th!

WATCH : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/2pms-junsu-kan-mi-yeon-come-together-for-a-duet

Guest adikkeluangman

Kan Mi Youn releases ‘Sunshine’ MV feat. 2PM’s Junsu

Yesterday, we reported that 2PM’s Junsu would be guest-featuring on Kan Mi Youn’s latest single, ‘Sunshine‘. Though the single is scheduled to hit stores on February 17th, the full music video has been released today.

‘Sunshine’ is a special re-arrangement of a track that Junsu composed four years ago; he gave Kang Mi Youn the track as a gift in support of her comeback.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/kan-mi-youn-releases-sunshine-mv-feat-2pms-junsu

Kan Mi Youn reveals jacket cover for “Sunshine”

Singer Kan Mi Youn showed off a lingerie-clad look for her new single, “Sunshine“.

While it’s fairly bold to pose in lingerie for one’s album jacket cover, Kan Mi Youn managed to pull it off with elegance and style. The singer was able to reveal her sexy body, while holding onto a concept of ‘natural and pure beauty’.

Netizens commented, “Her shy pose is rather cute” and “I’m jealous of her skinny waist and cute belly button“.

“Sunshine” is the singer’s first mini-album, and it’s scheduled to hit stores on February 17th. In the meantime, you can check out the music video for “Sunshine” through here.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/kan-mi-yeon-reveals-jacket-cover-for-sunshine

Guest adikkeluangman

Kan Mi Youn reveals “Paparazzi” MV teaser starring SS501’s Kim Hyung Joon

After revealing her collaboration with 2PM’s Junsu last week, Kan Mi Youn unveiled the MV teaser for her title track, “Paparazzi.”

Although her track features Shinhwa’s Eric, the music video will star SS501′s Kim Hyung Joon as Kan Mi Youn’s hot boyfriend.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/kan-mi-youn-reveals-paparazzi-mv-teaser-starring-ss501s-kim-hyung-joon

Archived