[Music] Music Bank (kbs2)

Guest Alexiel

Music Stage - 2PM, Park Jin Young, Woo Yi Kyung, After School. SHINee, MBLAQ, f(x), U-Kiss, Eun Ji Won, Tiara, IU, Brian (feat. Supreme Team), Secret, MC Sniper, Younha, H-Eugene (feat. IU), Hwi, Rainbow, Maronie Girl, Yuri Sangja, Sunny Side MJ, THe ThE

omg glad too see mblaq's name i can wait for tomorrow XD so excited they will preform g-o-o-d love<3 :D

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeay, Music Bank twitter post new pictures after awhile. Is it from last week show?

49204673.jpg

2PM 찬성, 닉쿤, 택연 입니다! It's 2PM's Chansung, Nichkhun, and Taecyeon!

49452824.jpg

귀여운 고일학생 아이유 입니다! It's the adorable high school freshman IU!

^She is so cute with the uniform. So what does she just finish her school and then rush to KBS studio.

49662704.jpg

예쁜 티아라 입니다! It's the lovely Tiara!

Guest xeudaemonic

^ you can see junsu's face behind chansungs .___. hahah a little creepy though;

KBS Music Bank

December 18, 2009 @ 6:40 PM KST

Music Stage - Jewelry, Hwanhee & Song Ji Eun, SHINee, After School, T-ara, Beast, Kan Jong Kook, Lee Na Young, Brian, Younha, K.Will, f(x), U-Kiss, Rainbow, MC Sniper, H-Eugene (Feat. Davichi's Hae Ri), IU, December, Yurisangja, Eun Ji Won, deeVine, See Ya

^ you can see junsu's face behind chansungs .___. hahah a little creepy though;

KBS Music Bank

December 18, 2009 @ 6:40 PM KST

Music Stage - Jewelry, Hwanhee & Song Ji Eun, SHINee, After School, T-ara, Beast, Kan Jong Kook, Lee Na Young, Brian, Younha, K.Will, f(x), U-Kiss, Rainbow, MC Sniper, H-Eugene (Feat. Davichi's Hae Ri), IU, December, Yurisangja, Eun Ji Won, deeVine, See Ya

Thanks for the list! :D

All the bold are my fav lol! :D

Guest STEPHOO--

heyy, does anyone know who performed before f(x)'s chu? It was a ballad and I know the main vocalist from Secret sang with the guy. Does anyone happen to know what song it was and the guy singing?

Guest deathrae

^ I've checked the official site, and they've yet to update this week's line-up.

-edit-

KBS Music Bank

December 25, 2009 @ 6:40 PM KST

Super Junior, 2NE1, f(x), SHINee, Girls Generation, Outsider, Baek Jiyoung, 2PM, After School, 4minute, Brown Eyed Girls, Kara, Eun Ji Won, Davichi, MBLAQ, BEAST, T-ara/Tiara, Hwanhee, Kim Tae Woo, Lyn.

v It'll be a yearly special. :)

If I've heard it right, the best performers of 2009 will perform on this stage and the prize will go to the best song of the year. Just stating from the comments I've seen floating around somewhere. Please don't brick me if the info is wrong. ^-^;;

Archived