[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

5 hours ago, jansp00rt said:

Dont forget to tweet (everyday or if you have a time) to @/bestidolone to request madtown come to weekly idol, before their "emptiness" promotion end. I'm tweeting everyday to weekly idol's twitter because i want them so much to play in weekly idol, and i hope it works :tears:

am not on tweeter ....  :(

but for those who are .... lets push Madtown's idol ranking UP!

they should not be ignored...

3 hours ago, fizumu said:

I think in the next preview Jota ask JK for an outing, its payback time maybe. In the preview they are trying their beach wear, but then end up in an ice rink.... I don't know how to explain.... goshhhhh... oh my english :confounded:

2 hours ago, jillbeo said:

I was thinking the same way. Lol.

They might end up to ice skating after a long battle-of-who-shows-more-skin . 

2 hours ago, Sk00p said:

Im just hoping they really are going on an overnight trip :wub:  Even if its after the ice skating.
Jota has wanted to go or do something regarding the summer. Would be sad if it didn't happen soon T_T

i hope they wont be playing anymore  betting game ....

SWIM DATE HAS TO HAPPEN,  PD-nim ...

2 hours ago, Nanahady said:

BUT to him its NO when its come to his wife.... Jota don't want Jinkyung to worn out...

Or he will lock Jinkyung inside their love house..... hahahaha

1 hour ago, blumen77 said:

@Nanahady ha ha ha

perhaps the "equality" is more on "housework" ha ha ha

what abt gardening ....  we have not seen jota tending to the vegetables..!  LOL

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 09/07/2016 at 0:41 PM, wackeemarie said:

So our dear Anae Babo just made me squeal and giggle like a kid..enjoy reading Samsamnizens! Happy Saturday indeed.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/mad-towns-jota-says-his-emotions-onwe-got-married-are-100-real

tks @wackeemarie

100% real ....  just like jinkyung, i too believe u jota sshi ....  your shiny, high, bursting cheeks cant lie, can they ...  :love:

From the preview, when they're in the ice rink, the text is : 

<Jin'recomendation - First place for summering>

So, I think there will be a second place recommended by jota. Hemm, and i think we already have a clue...:)

Today's photos. And below is the video of Jinkyung which was published recently (june 27th) i accidentally saw on youtube. Jota ya, prepare yourself for the bikini which i"m sure she dares to wear it. lol #prayforjota

My opinion about the preview:

Jin Kyung really doesn't know that they both will spend one night together, for summer vacations. Its turn to Jota surprise her. This is the first time i saw a couple do their stuff packing TOGETHER before they have vacation. I saw there is only one travel bag, which means they will  share one bag for their stuff, including the underwear, lol.

We saw Jota asks Jin Kyung opinion about the short pants that he will wear for the beach. Jin Kyung gets shock because it will show off Jota masculine sexy abs with that tight short swimming suit. Then she gives counter attack by picking up her bra for two pieces swimming suit. Its turn for Jota got flustered and shy. Jin Kyung said: is that all you want? Like  she tease him because both of them are brave enough to show off their body, lol. This scene (their travel bag already moved to Jota's side, may be they already packed something together. Isn't those scenes look so real for a married couple? Sharing place for underwear on one bag...loveeeee it.

We will know the ending of choosing bra things next week. But for sure, instead of swimming or going to the beach, they will be on skating rink. They dance of Jota part in skating rink was cracked me up. Now not just "23 years old" skin care product that she success already in endorsing, emptiness of Madtown will be helped by Jin Kyung for promoting. Supporting wife, indeed. She knows the whole song anyway.

one thing caught my eyes 

There's a man standing next to Jota while he was recording Jinkyung's aegyo... I can't figure his expression out. It's like saying "he must really like her for real"...can someone please make a gif of tha... 

on the preview all i got was how cute they are and also how cool Jin Kyung is, super cool woman! who fights for it, I love how equal they are in their relationship! its not your conventional married couple, they're really refreshing~

94kxImT.jpg

4o8lqHN.jpg

RuIkq7M.jpg

ivOXXpM.jpg

Hahaha Jota is so cute! i love how his shirt during Ice skating says "GENDER EQUALITY" hahaha cute i can't get a good shot of it.

Jin Kyung is just too cool!

@shinjibvby I too love that part of the preview it cracks me up. Both don't want the other exposing too much and I love that JinKyung shows it through being all "okay then, I'll expose some skin too. How you feel about wearing just them shorts now" I love her attitude. I sometimes do that with my boyfriend to win arguments he just doesn't understand. Jota getting flustered and in able to choose is the best. I swear JimKyung sometimes gets him flustered on purpose because she finds it/him cute in those moments. 

Rewatching the episode (eh, 7 times just isn't enough) it's the best when during the BRI Jota is so happy by Jin's visit and show of attention and affection he can't even put into words how happy he is. I love that he's all 10,000 watts smile talking about "it was...she was....asfbkdrjhdklyuo" He's so far gone. It's nice seeing him this happy and smiley and different from when it's him with just his members or fans eyc. It's also really really nice to see how different JinKyung is with him. From what I've watched of her with her model friends, with Jota, she's more playful, and smiley, and shy, and youthful, and seems more caring, and her age.

With her model friends, although they're older she seems more mature and a bit more level headed and reserved. With Jota however I feel she becomes more bold and talkative snd puts herself out there more. It's just a wonderful understandable good difference when she's with him. I seen some people in other places complain about JinKyung and how she's not as gaga or really open with affection like Jota. I understand her personality (it's a bit similar to mine). JinKyung doesn't seem to know/do well in being overly lovey dovey and being super sweet and all hear eyes. Those kinds of things are hard for her. Instead she throws out a sarcastic remark or playfulness (when he gave her the ring and she read the inscription she said "that's kind of creepy" lol) because she's kind of embrassed and shy. Like she wants to go all heart eyes and gosh about how much loves something but it's not easy (more do with all those cameras around).

However you have to watch her actions, like the way she smiles, touches, tries to make comfortable or flustered Jota. A lot of times, the girl steals looks and smiles his way. She does little (and big) things in her own manner that shows how far gone she is for him too. I do sometimes think Jota likes her just a bit more than she likes him. But that's a good thing imho. My always advices to "marry someone who loves you just a bit more than you love him" because they'ld move heaven and earth to be with and stay with you. You'ld both fight hard and put in the work of being together. 

Jota should just try to 'win' from JK in a different way because when it comes to banters regarding clothes, he will lose. And end up saying lets not have a competition again :lol:

But im sure all of us will enjoy that bra discussion :phew:

Maybe a singing battle in the future?

29 minutes ago, Sk00p said:

Jota should just try to 'win' from JK in a different way because when it comes to banters regarding clothes, he will lose. And end up saying lets not have a competition again :lol:

But im sure all of us will enjoy that bra discussion :phew:

Maybe a singing battle in the future?

dance battle please

tumblr_o0ypmmqyYA1raiyu3o1_500.gif

Jota should use his abs too, do you guys remember this

tumblr_o9jp89YajK1se1phdo4_400.giftumblr_o9jp89YajK1se1phdo2_400.gif

better make Jin Kyung mind blank so he can win an argument. hahaha :heart: that's his only chance~ 

3 hours ago, shinjibvby said:

@blumen77   OHO! thanks, oh my this is the super rare Madtown Vlive that they didn't reupload... the poem competition we only have screenshots of it! his shirt is cute!

What episode it was? Wanna watch it.....

17SS Seoul Fashion Week is in october 17-22 though.Still far away. But i really hope Jota will go!

I'm hoping in the meantime Jota can give JK the same support, maybe with a photoshoot.

@Sk00p I swear if at some point during their run if the two do not have a photoshoot my broke self will find some way to fly to Korea, find MBC headquarters, and sit in front butt naked in protest at the fangirl unjust. How can you have a model and a trending idol and not find something for them to shoot for. A 'Highcut' 'Nylon' 'Dazed & Confused' shoot will not be hard to get. They have done it before with other couples. They have to do it with this one. 

A dancs off to try and win an argument would be perfect. Judging from that one episode of Esteem Jeju island trip with her fellow models, dancing is not JinKyung's area. Or they could have a cook-off, easy win for Jota. Honestly JinKyung would probably argue/defend herself into a win like she did when they were playing hopscotch. Jota called out her unfair hop, her response: In my neighborhood....lmfao.Jota gave in and playfully quit the game LOL. He just can't beat her. 

The more I see Jinkyung, the more I realize how amazing and lucky Jota is to get paired with her. Of course, Jinkyung is very fortunate to match with Jota as well considering how manly/amazing/talented/handsome and cute he is. But Jinkyung is such a 1 in a million kind of girl especially in this Kpop industry. I am extremely happy for Jota and Jinkyung that they get to match with each other. They are such a match made in heaven. Even as a viewer and a fan, I can't help but wonder what is the chance to get this kind of perfect pairing. They complement each other very well. A manly guy with marvelous manner but easily shy and embarrassed. Even though he is usually shy around her, he can initiate skin ship naturally. Then, here come a pretty, young but very mature girl. She is super cool, awesome in many ways. She is tough but still has this shy and cute personality. Their personalities are to die for. I wish I'm as half bold as Jinkyung. I'm gonna learn some more from her. 

TLDR: They are a perfect two. In Korea, they have this trend which some popular idols/actors/actresses become nation's first love, nation's son-in-law, etc. Deep down in my heart, I hope they become the nation's couple. So they will be cheered if they date in real life. I may go to far here. LOL

24 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

@Sk00p I swear if at some point during their run if the two do not have a photoshoot my broke self will find some way to fly to Korea, find MBC headquarters, and sit in front butt naked in protest at the fangirl unjust. How can you have a model and attending idol and not find something for them to shoot for. A 'Highcut' 'Nylon' 'Dazed & Confused' shoot will not be hard to get. They have done it before with other couples. They have to do it with this one. 

A dancs off to try and win an argument would be perfect. Judging from that one episode of Esteem Jeju island trip with her fellow models, dancing is not JinKyung's area. Or they could have a cook-off, easy win for Jota. Honestly JinKyung would probably argue/defend herself into a win like she did when they were playing hopscotch. Jota called out her unfair hop, her response: In my neighborhood....lmfao.Jota gave in and playfully quit the game LOL. He just can't beat her. 

LOL ikr? It would be a disgrace!

And yes i forgot JK's dancing skills are not the best. Either that or cooking indeed. She is forgetting Jota can see the BRI sections too where she admitted to liking the chicken he cooked. I always feel JK is fighting hard not to seem overly giddy.

Guest cr1mson
8 hours ago, ReallyJota said:
Today's photos. And below is the video of Jinkyung which was published recently (june 27th) i accidentally saw on youtube. Jota ya, prepare yourself for the bikini which i"m sure she dares to wear it. lol #prayforjota

These two girls in the video + JT + Hakjin double date would be fun to watch :)

10 hours ago, Tree_San said:

Omo! I just had a dream of uri samsam couple ^_^ Thank you Jota and Jinkyung for visiting me in deep sleep hehe I dont remember what the exact details are sadly but I remember that they looked so happy just being next to each other :wub: these two can come and fill my dreams anytime hehe

OMG, this 33 virus is so dangerous & deadly.

Archived