[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

1 hour ago, clarencek said:

I hope we get to see their interaction backstage. Did jota visits jk backstage after the show or he just left after smiling like a babo? 

Hopefully, they do have backstage interactions before the start of jk's other show, maybe jk can introduce jota to her other model friends... And Haena unnie is also there.. :) 

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear all samsamnizens, it's Saturday finally. Yeah.... We gotta see :glasses: jota and black hair jk.Have fun everyone and happy sam sam day. 

See you all here later or tomorrow. 

Happy Deepavali to all hindu friends!  Do we have any hindu friends here? 

My dear samsamnizens, have you all enjoyed today's episode? I was so nervous and happy at the same time. When jk was stucked halfway I was worried and sorry for her. She was weeping ( i think so since she's wiping her eyes), I really wanna comfort her and hoping jota would do that after she got down. But this strong girl just like her husband never yield so easily. She gathered all her strength to climb to the top cuz she has a confession to make ~ oppa saranghae!!!  Yeah.... I'm so happy.  Unfortunately, that babo husband didnt hear the wife's confession cuz she was screaming all the way.

I was so worried when jota challenged the hard zone. I didn't expect jota would give up. He, jota, the judoka who didnt give up during national competition no matter how painful his leg was. The one who showed such a strong will at such a hard time. I guess his shoulder was really not in condition these days and of course that climbing is definitely hard. As a man who doesn't like to lose, it's really hard for him to admit he's giving up. I really wanna tell him to his face “don't worry. It's ok jota ssi” . I'm glad jk tried to comfort him too. 

And that part he used the rope climbing up just to get that letter jk wrote, I'm so moved. He worked so hard climbing all the way for the woman he loves. Isn't it touching? As a woman, wouldn't you wish there's a man who put in so much effort and hard work just for you. Isn't this true love?

But his effort is well rewarded by jk’s confession. she didn't just say “ oppa i like you”, she said “ oppa i like you a lot/so much!” and that babo was so happy with that babo face as usual. I was smiling all the way too especially when they hug so tightly. I was grinning and squealing so hard my whole body aches afterward. 

As always our 33 couple bring us happiness once again. 

@vairenssi

I guess everyone is waiting for tmr’s sub, that's why it's so quiet here. 

Helllloooooooo.....Samsanizens,how are you ???? been busy lately so i couldnt come here often,but now i m back hahaha i havent had time watching the raw, i ll be waiting for the sub. Hope it ll come soon. Btw,i wanna learn to make gift,any Samsanizens had remomended link how to learn it the easiest,the simpliest ???? thank u in advance :)

@vairenssi I think everyone's waiting for the subs before commenting, but you're right. It's extra quiet here today. The thread will usually jump 1-2 pages after the episode airs. I guess we'll have to wait after tomorrow's subs for more thoughts by the rest. ;)

Anyway, I'm surprised that JK tried to confess the same way like Jota did. But poor girl was probably scared while going down and her "saranghae" was muffled by her screams. I actually won't really blame Jota when he didn't catch what she was trying to say. :P

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-30%20at%201_zpsn

I noticed a blurry heart on Jota's top. I wonder if JK was the one who drew it. Hehe. That would have been really sweet, it shows that she is feeling the love for Jota. :wub:

Since I watched their wgm since their day one I think when they are doing such simple and light episodes it is when they are they doing their on selves. Simple but full of love. This past few episodes are full of love no cheezy scripted things. One thing more if you want to enjoy this episode watch the you tube of charm's s/s 2017 collection and you will understand why this episode is full of love. 

7 hours ago, superfudgechunk said:

@vairenssi I think everyone's waiting for the subs before commenting, but you're right. It's extra quiet here today. The thread will usually jump 1-2 pages after the episode airs. I guess we'll have to wait after tomorrow's subs for more thoughts by the rest. ;)

Anyway, I'm surprised that JK tried to confess the same way like Jota did. But poor girl was probably scared while going down and her "saranghae" was muffled by her screams. I actually won't really blame Jota when he didn't catch what she was trying to say. :P

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-30%20at%201_zpsn

I noticed a blurry heart on Jota's top. I wonder if JK was the one who drew it. Hehe. That would have been really sweet, it shows that she is feeling the love for Jota. :wub:

Yes i noticed there's a heart shape on the front and some words written on his back. But didn't have the chance to slow mo and see what it is. But i'm sure there's some word written with chalk. Anyone else see it? 

Archived