[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Chrysoprase said:

photo b_zps5eiapbnj.gif

what a change.!   and an inspiring one too ... 

this sweet guy was once a bad tempered troublemaker back in his high school days.   

(aaahh ... teenage life ...  tell me abt it ...  :rolleyes:)

since he was already involved in judo at that time, (me guessing)  just how many boys did he left black and blue ...? 

when i know about that. i am imagine jota a cast for drama action like dots, K2, and city hunter :D:D. watch he's fight and help a woman :wub:awww ~~

10 hours ago, funrba said:

Happiness Again! Check out Charm's  you tube video. I wanted to thank Mr. Chan for the nice video. Thank you so much.

Jota got the perfect spot watching the show. VIP.

true!

i watch his movement as much as he watches jinkyung all the way .....!   LOL

noticed he took out his phone only to snap jinkyung's pic  ....

and his eyes never left her .... following her till the other end of the runaway ....   aww..:love:

photo 1_zpshm9pwk8z.gif

3 hours ago, Sattakamol Kaewjaroenchai said:

I wanted to send a gift to 33 Couple.
Who will guide me how to send it? 
:wub:

i guess you can send it to jinkyung or jota agency.

ESteem Models agency address is

Spoiler
B-502 Rodeostar Bldg., Sinsa-dong 660-16
Gangnam-gu
Seoul
South Korea

while J.Tune Camp you need to ask Madtown Fans since they change address a lot. maybe you can ask @flowerpath or @madtownfanc_ twitter (Thailand fan base) i saw them sent cake to madtown 2nd anniversary.

1 hour ago, clarencek said:

http://www.rosemont-swiss.com/en/rosemont-en/rs41-03-lbr/

My dear friend. Check out the link. This watch is the closest i can find. I'm not sure if it's the same one. 

Pretty sure thats the one, zoom in the video, googled for the brand & its the exact same box he gave her:D Dang, you're so good finding it:lol:

8 hours ago, indien said:

i guess you can send it to jinkyung or jota agency.

ESteem Models agency address is

Hide contents
B-502 Rodeostar Bldg., Sinsa-dong 660-16
Gangnam-gu
Seoul
South Korea

while J.Tune Camp you need to ask Madtown Fans since they change address a lot. maybe you can ask @flowerpath or @madtownfanc_ twitter (Thailand fan base) i saw them sent cake to madtown 2nd anniversary.

I asked them, They said I have to send E-mail to MBC for admittance. Now that I've successfully sent. But I'm not sure that E-mail is correct. If they do not respond, I will send it to J.Tune Camp instead.

I want it to MBC, because I wanted them to get it together.
I fear that if it is sent to the J.Tune Camp it will not reach the hands of Jin Kyung.

On Wednesday, October 26, 2016 at 4:52 AM, funrba said:

And my wish is for Jinkyung to meet Jota 's family. 

Looks like this wish has come true! 

So many of our check list is getting ticked off. I want to see that checklist and see how many has been ticked off but too many pages to dig through to find it. 

6 hours ago, clarencek said:

http://www.rosemont-swiss.com/en/rosemont-en/rs41-03-lbr/

My dear friend. Check out the link. This watch is the closest i can find. I'm not sure if it's the same one. 

Great detective work there! I notice the brand is Rosemont. Rose! There is a rose on the back of the watch! Jinkyung is Jota's only rose on earth. AAAWWWW SO SWEET! Gah, I'm melting. 

On 7/17/2016 at 5:07 AM, shinjibvby said:

Updated list (I'm skipping the duplicates)

We're making a SamSam couple checklist lets add more as we go and hopefully we can tick all the boxes! quote or mention me with what you want SamSam couple to do! 

:heart:SAMSAM COUPLE WE GOT MARRIED CHECKLIST:heart:

1. Housewarming - with Jin kyung's model friends & Madtown-in-laws @MrsSoJiSub

2. Wedding / Couples photoshoot @shinjibvby

3. Visit Jin Kyung's work! @shinjibvby

4. Honeymoon Overseas @superfudgechunk (original post)

5. Amusement Park Dates @AnaeBabo (original post)

6. Jinkyung visiting Jota in CKOTB for wrestling & judo @AnaeBabo(original post I'm so with you here!) 

7. Meet the Parents @AnaeBabo  (original post Jin Kyung's fangirl mom is a must!)

8. Snorkeling date (preferably at night time & overseas) @MrsSoJiSub(original post)

9. Another cooking session  @MrsSoJiSub(original post preferably in a tight space...)

10. Visiting their Schools @blumen77 {link}

11. Playing with kids @blumen77 {link}

12. DIY Furniture @blumen77 {link}

13. My husband does my make-up challenge! @AnaeBabo {link}

14. Meet Jota's bromance squad (Seo Kang Joon/Hak Jin/Kangnam) @AnaeBabo {link}

15. Dance/Samba lessons @mellynarifqi {link}

16. Extreme sports; bungee jump/sky diving @superfudgechunk {link}

17. Vapp appearance together @superfudgechunk {link}

18. Fashion appearance together "highlight of the show" @fizumu {link}

19. Lock in a room without camera and crew audio is enough @cr1ms0n {link}

20. Lock in a room with cameras but no crews (jota's sleeping habit of turning 180 degrees) @khairunni {link}

21. MV starring them/ Make their own MV with them together and they could make a duet too @MrsSoJiSub {link}

--------

The updated list guys! i think we can cross off something already!!!! Room without crew? but there's a camera WOW!!! guys!

Performing in year end awards (mbc ent awards/mbc music awards) just like any other wgm couples if possible @crazypurple add this

@linja I managed to trace back the wishlist (page 119-120). Thanks to @shinjibvby. I was so busy until I keep forgetting my pwd and ID. Miss you all guys. My previous Id blumen7 to blumen77 ha ha ha silly me.

@blumenback77 hi ^^ kabar baik :D. you know i am from indonesia? lol. i'm glad that you recognized me. i am so happy. haha. thank you for that ^^, my pleasure to always comment and support our 33 couple in all social media. actually i am join in this forum from september.. ^^ i am still newbie. love to see you comeback in here. yeep ~~~ let's always give more love to our 33 couple :wub:. . may i know, where you come from? ^^. sorry for my bad english

my wishlist done one by one ^^. photoshot,haunted hause, jota watch jk runaway,busan. i have a more wishlist our 33 couple do boxing because a lot of model boxing, skydiving, jk watch jota play volleyball, babysit one kid, and spend day in their home ^^

3 hours ago, Sattakamol Kaewjaroenchai said:

I asked them, They said I have to send E-mail to MBC for admittance. Now that I've successfully sent. But I'm not sure that E-mail is correct. If they do not respond, I will send it to J.Tune Camp instead.

I want it to MBC, because I wanted them to get it together.
I fear that if it is sent to the J.Tune Camp it will not reach the hands of Jin Kyung.

i hope everything goes like what you want :)

Archived