[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

LOOL! THOSE TWO ARE SO HILARIOUS! They play so well with each other. I love that they are having so much fun. It's a delight to see. Really brightens up my day.

Btw guys, totally forgot to share something with you all. 

Spoiler

RBmru6n.jpg

TA-DA! Jota & Jinkyung's pictorials in Marie Claire! It took aaaages to receive the magazine. More than a month because they incorrectly delivered and it was returned to Korea. I had to pay for it to be re-shipped! I was so frustrated. Besides our 33 couple, there are pictorials of a few celebs I like such as Park Bo Gum, Lee Jun Ki, Park Shin Hye to name a few. I'm happy with the contents of the magazine, but I will never purchase anything like this online again. It is way waaaaay too expensive.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

photo b_zps5eiapbnj.gif

what a change.!   and an inspiring one too ... 

this sweet guy was once a bad tempered troublemaker back in his high school days.   

(aaahh ... teenage life ...  tell me abt it ...  :rolleyes:)

since he was already involved in judo at that time, (me guessing)  just how many boys did he left black and blue ...? 

6 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

One the thing I really love about the latest episode  is the treasure box. I was all smiles because Jota wants to spend New Years with Jin and since the declaration was made on air I am guaranteed at least 2 more months of these two as MBC would not want to miss this prime storyline of them reading and reacting to one another's letters. Mainly I was just fangirl happy Jota wants to be with Jin on Christmas. 2 months down the line he still wants to be "married" to her. Omo he imagines future plans with her :D seriously, DATE IRL ALREADY :wub:

that promise to open the box in December actually scares me to be thinking of the inevitable ...  *shoo shoo negative thoughts*

3 hours ago, linja said:

LOOL! THOSE TWO ARE SO HILARIOUS! They play so well with each other. I love that they are having so much fun. It's a delight to see. Really brightens up my day.

Btw guys, totally forgot to share something with you all. 

Reveal hidden contents

RBmru6n.jpg

TA-DA! Jota & Jinkyung's pictorials in Marie Claire! It took aaaages to receive the magazine. More than a month because they incorrectly delivered and it was returned to Korea. I had to pay for it to be re-shipped! I was so frustrated. Besides our 33 couple, there are pictorials of a few celebs I like such as Park Bo Gum, Lee Jun Ki, Park Shin Hye to name a few. I'm happy with the contents of the magazine, but I will never purchase anything like this online again. It is way waaaaay too expensive.

congrats @linja !    so u did purchase it after all ....  nice!

@crazytricia - tried to zoom-in at your cap, but still fail to see the brand name of the watch. sorry

@crazypurple - tks for the inst link. 

11 minutes ago, Chrysoprase said:

that promise to open the box in December actually scares me to be thinking of the inevitable ...  *shoo shoo negative thoughts*

I know right, a lot of people think the same. If they were to end, I actually hope it will be next year after both of their birthday. I wanna see surprise event from both of them LOL. Hopefully they're not going to end anytime soon:frown:

Sorry, sidetrack abit.

I didn't know Jinkyung acted in drama....there's this 2015 web drama called Yellow...not sure how many ep, but so far youtube only got 4. And sorry, all chinese sub, no english.

What i can understand is it's about a newbie model (Jinkyung) and her modelling job. She entered this industry b'cos she fell in love with a top male model some time ago.

But she got 2 problems : colour-blind so sometimes she can't see the marks on the runway, where to stand or walk to....and worse, sometimes she has hallucinations.

The drama abit confusing b'cos like to jump between different periods eg one time she's walking on the runway, the next moment went back to her audition before this job.

But it's chance to see her in different styles even hairstyle.

Ep1.

She also acted in this MV (Narcissus by Heechul, Jungmo & Wheein). I know she's in other MVs....but here she's the only one in the MV....and i found that she could bring out the emotions well....esp towards the end. Hope will never see her cry in WGM.

Seoul Fashion Week was done. We are all happy. Next is mbc award. Even they don't get the award but seeing them together all dressed up. Seeing them on and walking together is still happiness.

And my wish is for Jinkyung to meet Jota 's family. 

10 hours ago, Chrysoprase said:

what a change.!   and an inspiring one too ... 

this sweet guy was once a bad tempered troublemaker back in his high school days.   

(aaahh ... teenage life ...  tell me abt it ...  :rolleyes:)

since he was already involved in judo at that time, (me guessing)  just how many boys did he left black and blue ...? 

I would never have associated Jota, troublemaker, bad tempered all in one sentence! I'm surprised as his current self is so different from what he said about his past!

But I'm glad he grew up well into the man he is today. I guess like you said, most of us would have our teenage "rebel" days. 

8 hours ago, indien said:

they are happy on the grass....

we are happy in the corner.....

You are so right. Who wouldn't be happy for them? Don't you think they make the best couple in wgm history and this episode is the best one so far. 

There's no candles no flower petals no fancy music,  just the 2 of them on the open field. That picture alone is extremely beautiful and romantic. It's totally another level of closeness. I am glad the staffs have “leave them alone”, at least they feel there’re only two of them on the field so they can enjoy each other's company. It's a memorable day for them as well as for us. This couple surely will be “ the classic” in wgm history (in my opinion). 

Now the song “me to you, you to me” has become 33 song for me, when i hear this song i think of our 33 couple on the grass holding hands and singing.

33 couple fighting and forever and ever!!

Sorry, off-topic, but need to cry a bit.

Spoiler

It's been confirmed Gary is leaving Running Man :bawling:

So even if Jota guests in RM, it won't be the same because Gary won't be there to crack old man jokes at Jota. It's a sad week. Hoping our Saturdate will cheer me up.

5 minutes ago, linja said:

Sorry, off-topic, but need to cry a bit.

Hide contents

It's been confirmed Gary is leaving Running Man :bawling:

So even if Jota guests in RM, it won't be the same because Gary won't be there to crack old man jokes to Jota. 
It's a sad week. Hoping our Saturdate will cheer me up.

Whoa!! Jota will be a good candidate for replacement ;)

Last week was the best week for 33 couple and us fangirls! :heart: i am totally speechless with the turn of events! I think MBC really love 33 couple because they are fulfilling all our wishes! they are seriously the most genuine couple in WGM history. Being viewer of WGM for several years now, I have never encounter a couple on the show that is always mentioning their partner in other shows or even other networks. their relationship feel so real!  We are witnessing real romance here my dear friends! :blush:

Archived