[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

annyeonghaseo yeorobeun . i am new in here ^^ . nice to meet you guys :). i am 33 shipper too. but before i dont know this forum and when i find this forum in google and read all from page 1-213 . i am direct quickly create a account. i don't have an account in soompi before . and WOW i love you guys . i am very very happy when i know you all guys 33 shippers is kind person and positive person. when you are respond to the behaviour of haters. and I feel proud of myself because I was among a collection of people who are good heart and have a angel heart. sorry for my bad english ^^ but i will always try and learn. :D

35 minutes ago, prmdita said:

annyeonghaseo yeorobeun . i am new in here ^^ . nice to meet you guys :). i am 33 shipper too. but before i dont know this forum and when i find this forum in google and read all from page 1-213 . i am direct quickly create a account. i don't have an account in soompi before . and WOW i love you guys . i am very very happy when i know you all guys 33 shippers is kind person and positive person. when you are respond to the behaviour of haters. and I feel proud of myself because I was among a collection of people who are good heart and have a angel heart. sorry for my bad english ^^ but i will always try and learn. :D

Welcome to our big family. Hope you have fun reading all 213 pages of posts. It must be very very long. And I'm glad you decided to join us. I'm so proud of this forum too, it’s filled with kind and friendly people.  Fellow samsamnizens, I'm so proud of you guys!!

Feel free to post any anytime.

Happy chuseok day to all koreans and happy mid autumn festival to all chinese. Enjoy the full moon!

1 hour ago, Jhe Jeh said:

yipee! Jinkyung's model unnies are coming! :D

what a surprise  :lol:........ Haena is easygoing person. I watched her on Shinhwa Broadcast and Share House and she is one of my fav esteem model along with Han hye jin n lee hyoni.

Look forward to this! *i miss seeing 33 couple segment, ONLY 33 couple*

Edit : I think they accidentally meet haena  but I hope my feeling is wrong :D

5 hours ago, clarencek said:

Welcome to our big family. Hope you have fun reading all 213 pages of posts. It must be very very long. And I'm glad you decided to join us. I'm so proud of this forum too, it’s filled with kind and friendly people.  Fellow samsamnizens, I'm so proud of you guys!!

Feel free to post any anytime.

Happy chuseok day to all koreans and happy mid autumn festival to all chinese. Enjoy the full moon!

Thankyou so much for replay my post and for the welcome ^^ . yes, this is so much fun. Previously i just chatted with some people of the shipper , search and liked new update about 33 couple in instagram , liked and comment 33 couple video in youtube , kshowonline , etc . but when i know this forum , i am so happy because now i can talk about 33 couple with a lot people of samsamnizens. ^^ i am very busy yesterday (saturday)  replied hatters comment in youtube about jk rap. they are so annoying :D. but i tried to respond with patience and with good words. and now i know all of 33 couple shippers or samsamnizers is a kind person. Love it. me too i am so proud of you guys.  anyway i am 22 years old. jal-bu-thak-deu-rib-nida :)

Happy Chuseok Day ~~~~(^,^)~~~~~

@Nanahady thanks for the preview pic. 

Our couple look disappointed somehow. I wonder did they lose the cooking contest?!?!? 

And jota ssi what's with his costume? Is that a singing contest or a comedy contest? What's his concept? 

I'm actually looking forward to the everland episode too. And I'm also hoping jk can visit jota’s mum. And I'm looking forward to their romantic honeymoon which is like so overdue. I hope they don't count the korean guesthouse stay as honeymoon. It's definitely not!! 

i think their concept is fun maknae cutie concept mix it with gipssy style :P their picture with choseok day outfit look gorgeous :wub: actly i keep imagine JK wearing sexy kebaya :rolleyes: n JT fall madly in :heart: with her... they r my sleeping pills n vitamin these days 

1 hour ago, clarencek said:

@Nanahady thanks for the preview pic. 

Our couple look disappointed somehow. I wonder did they lose the cooking contest?!?!? 

And jota ssi what's with his costume? Is that a singing contest or a comedy contest? What's his concept? 

I'm actually looking forward to the everland episode too. And I'm also hoping jk can visit jota’s mum. And I'm looking forward to their romantic honeymoon which is like so overdue. I hope they don't count the korean guesthouse stay as honeymoon. It's definitely not!! 

Me too, i wanna skip that chuseok ep, i want their own time,just the two of them. Just like the ep when jota sang for jk...

hi 33 shippers! i'm sorry if i can't post always. i'm not really good with words that's why i usually just lurk. i'll try to post whenever i think i have confidence to write in english.

anyway i think it's also quite dissappointing that they have less appearance in the preview. honestly i'm not expecting much. but somehow i also think that the preview aren't always seen in the actual episodes. mbc like to tease us in the previews but ending us with a different footage. so i still have my hopes up.

regarding the heartmon go, the truth is i did not expect the ddongi couple to be at par with 33 couple.  jota is an athletic guy so. i remember watching his ckotb after seeing him in wgm. i fell in love with manly jota. but in wgm he's more like a sweet guy. i did not expect him to be the shy type but i think it suits him. he keeps on saying how cute jinkyung is when he's cuter. i think jinkyung is more of a pretty type. kekeke

actually i defend jinkyung too in some sites. some can be so immature but there are also some who are just cool because they know jinkyung mean no harm. but you know the immature ones are louder. :confused:

anyway i guess ill be more excited for the everland episode haha. btw thanks for the updates! keep it coming!

7 hours ago, fangirlto said:

hi 33 shippers! i'm sorry if i can't post always. i'm not really good with words that's why i usually just lurk. i'll try to post whenever i think i have confidence to write in english.

anyway i think it's also quite dissappointing that they have less appearance in the preview. honestly i'm not expecting much. but somehow i also think that the preview aren't always seen in the actual episodes. mbc like to tease us in the previews but ending us with a different footage. so i still have my hopes up.

regarding the heartmon go, the truth is i did not expect the ddongi couple to be at par with 33 couple.  jota is an athletic guy so. i remember watching his ckotb after seeing him in wgm. i fell in love with manly jota. but in wgm he's more like a sweet guy. i did not expect him to be the shy type but i think it suits him. he keeps on saying how cute jinkyung is when he's cuter. i think jinkyung is more of a pretty type. kekeke

actually i defend jinkyung too in some sites. some can be so immature but there are also some who are just cool because they know jinkyung mean no harm. but you know the immature ones are louder. :confused:

anyway i guess ill be more excited for the everland episode haha. btw thanks for the updates! keep it coming!

me too. i'm not really good with words and sometimes maybe i just lurk. i hope too, when i see preview for tommorow . i think i see the point, i think 33 couple win in the cooking contest because in the preview they are not displayed. but in the singing contest i know uri 33couple lose. yeah, maybe jinkyung it's jinkyung idea (cutie consept). about heartmon go i hope they are win.

2 hours ago, AnaeBabo said:

I think Ddong couple won the heartmon game. From the preview, you can see 33couple, CaoCao, & Sechan/Narae fighting for the ingredients. Ddong couple probably had the advantage to choose their ingredients first.

I had that feeling too, when I saw the preview, since samsam couple was given the advantage after winning the heartmon game, but I hope we're mistaken because that would be disappointing for jota who really worked hard and ran after those monster even if he was tired and jet lagged (can the two hour flight from Japan to Korea give you jet lag?) :P

and I'm really disappointed with their "costumes" I mean, they have the best visuals in the group and they chose to look funny? Is it just me? If they are to sing, jota can sing and jinkyung's isn't that bad, if they are to dance, jota is a good dancer and In charge of acrobatics in madtown, while as we saw in knowing brothers, jinkyung has the groove, and yet they chose to look funny? :( But someone in Instagram pointed out that they were wearing different clothes on the last stage with the other couples (they were both wearing all white outfits and jota wasn't wearing those socks anymore) so I hope there is a surprise there. 

I hope this chuseok festival special ends tomorrow, although I like seeing the interactions among the couples, I really miss watching them when they are alone, they're more initimate. And I want that everland date asap! :) 

annyeonghaseyo yeorobun, I'm glad to be part of samsamnizens family :). I just found this forum 2 days ago, and I chalenge my self to join as a member. I'm bit worried since english isn't my first language, I can't write about my thought well, and I really really sorry if my english is very bad and make you all confuse:tears: this is my first time to join a forum like this. I'm still learning, I hope I can improve my english skill trough this forum :sweatingbullets: and I hope samsamnizens can accept me well:D. i love 33 couple sooooo much. I'm following all about jota and jinkyung via instagram like every single day, I think I was the only person who going crazy because of 33couple, but after I found this forum, I realized I'm not alone:D

Archived