[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh drats! I just realised I'm going away this weekend with family and I won't be able to stream live our 33 couple! Of all days, the one hour special of them has to be the weekend when I'm away. NoOooOoO !! I won't be able to watch the raw either! I guess I'll just watch it all subbed by Sunday evening when I return.

A little sad I am gonna miss out on the spazzing tomorrow ..
4dGoIca.jpg

18 hours ago, superfudgechunk said:

I personally LOVED it when he wear his snapbacks. Totally adorable looking!

Me too!

h3lH3n4.gif

Have a great weekend everyone! Sending hearts to all!
TtHz4iR.jpg

Morning samsam land...

If i am not wrong, somebody told here that jota also join archery episode of CKOtB, is it already fix?

That would be really nice to see him do it, since we know that he really good aiming for target. 

2 hours ago, Jhe Jeh said:

jinkyung's revenge..>:)

Oops! I looked too quickly and got excited thinking it was Jota with her for a second :sweatingbullets: hahaha.

How come there's no preview pics from MBC today though? It is because it's a (kinda) special edition episode?

Saturday is here again.... and a big Hi to you all..!      :)

gosh .. so much to catch up on but time is not on my side ....  but still ... squeezed in time to do this quick edit!   :sweatingbullets:  :rolleyes:  :lol:

Samsam couple fighting ...!   Samsamnizens   fighting..!

photo step0002_zpsvb3q6zin.jpg

Thanks for every updates all...  :wub:

The episode is fun so far ^^

Eric and saeho were praising jota a lot ,they were kinda jealous too LOL

Eric said a lot of his girl friends ask him to introduce them to jota, but he can't as Jota is married then Jota said "Ooh it's a shame" which made JK kinda angry LOL he was teasing her ( Well JK you should know everyone wants him in real life you should grab on him)

and whats funny "the product placement", the shoe brand that JK is modeling for "Nouvo", JT brought it as a gift for JK even solar was pointing at how cute are the shoes.

1 hour ago, little-star said:

The episode is fun so far ^^

Eric and saeho were praising jota a lot ,they were kinda jealous too LOL

Eric said a lot of his girl friends ask him to introduce them to jota, but he can't as Jota is married then Jota said "Ooh it's a shame" which made JK kinda angry LOL he was teasing her ( Well JK you should know everyone wants him in real life you should grab on him)

and whats funny "the product placement", the shoe brand that JK is modeling for "Nouvo", JT brought it as a gift for JK even solar was pointing at how cute are the shoes.

So JT bought JK a shoes dat she's modeling? oooohhhh!Dats something. Be still may shipping heart!

:heart::blush:

Archived