[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, mellynarifqi said:

So, this is the answer of my questions. i was wondering about how Jk knows jota likes big window, how jk knows madtown practice everyday during their comeback n how jk knows that jota is busy in Japan. i m not being delulu anymore. They DO contact each other off screen HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  

I have always wonder ever since ep 3, how can he know jk ring size? Even my husband does not know my size, we had to go together and tried on when we bought our wedding band. I guess it doesn't matter right. Dont mind me, just sharing something I've always have in my mind. 

1 hour ago, clarencek said:

I have always wonder ever since ep 3, how can he know jk ring size? Even my husband does not know my size, we had to go together and tried on when we bought our wedding band. I guess it doesn't matter right. Dont mind me, just sharing something I've always have in my mind. 

When she mentioned about Japan last episode it was a dead giveaway coz it wasn't mention in WGM anything about Japan. So you know its the Husband who's the source of dat info. ;)

Huaaaaa, this interview makes my heart flutter!! No Comment is obviously a Yes in another word! He could answer totally No if he doesn't have any feelings for her. Butttt, it's obvious he Has something for her :wub: *shalalalaaaala, i am so happy today :heart:

46 minutes ago, clarencek said:

I think PD-nim is the culprit behind JK ring size... Hehehehe....

Jota can ask them for the info... *delulu mind ON*

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/07/madtowns-jota-declines-comment-possibility-really-dating-kim-jin-kyung/

Another article about uri jota, same content.

I can't wait for JK to meet her MIL. Jota's mom promised to cook for her/them.

@greys8 I like the idea. But male models are super tall, I just can't imagine jota with them hahahahahaha...

EDITED:

Allkpop posted another article lol...

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/mad-towns-jota-says-he-decided-to-become-a-singer-because-of-a-pinks-eunji

same story he told on CKOTB

2 hours ago, clarencek said:

how can one not notice his handsome look and hairstyle. I like his current hair. Not too long not too short, just right length. But he looks better showing his forehead~ like his marie claire photos, it's sexy. Covering forehead makes him look innocent and cute. 

My favourite Jota hairstyle is when he had them long. The days of OMGT and when he first audition in CKoTB. He was HOT. Like friggen HOT! Now he is more of a cutie pie, lol. With his long hair back then, there was no other way to describe him other than HOT.

I was actually considering doing a collage of Jota's different hairstyle changes over the years since his debut, and I had started collecting the photos, but totally forgot about it until you guys mentioned his hairstyle. Life is too busy and I'm still behind in Jinkyung's Touch Counter. Aish! Need more hours in a day.

Here's what I had so far before I completely forgot about it, lol.

2014 Jota

Spoiler

j3WyfN8.jpg

iU32MIB.jpg

2015 Jota

Spoiler

SjM6UjV.jpg

dDsQdvg.jpg

Hh1aRKB.jpg

pwBkVxV.jpg

d1371SK.jpg

I seriously miss his long slicked back hair!
A5zPf4z.jpg

t9HvoWJ.jpg

2016 Jota

Spoiler

LZJlCEK.jpg

oqwfz9y.jpg

bSn4Svl.jpg

5 minutes ago, linja said:

My favourite Jota hairstyle is when he had them long. The days of OMGT and when he first audition in CKoTB. He was HOT. Like friggen HOT! Now he is more of a cutie pie, lol. With his long hair back then, there was no other way to describe him other than HOT.

I was actually considering doing a collage of Jota's different hairstyle changes over the years since his debut, and I had started collecting the photos, but totally forgot about it until you guys mentioned his hairstyle. Life is too busy and I'm still behind in Jinkyung's Touch Counter. Aish! Need more hours in a day.

I like that slicked back hair too. Especially when he did that hair gesture during judo match and with his killing gaze. Oh....it's the hottest back then. I wish jk has seen how hot her husband is. But i guess that bad boy look doesn't suit his current image, dont think we are going to see it again anytime soon. 

Anyway, look forward to your touch counts linja dear.:rolleyes:

Thank you for that ter-hair-fic post @linja! I actually liked his 2014/2015 hairstyle. And like everybody else, his slicking his hair back move is like a cupid's arrow that went straight to my heart! I fell in love... :heart:

But other than that, I personally LOVED it when he wear his snapbacks. Totally adorable looking!

5 minutes ago, gemina78 said:

Thank @linja for the collage..

2014 he was a baby

2015 he was a hot boy

2016 he is a fine man 

:heart:

I love the timeline you did. Very appropriate of what we see of Jota now! :thumbsup:

GOODNESS! Life is hard as FANGIRL and a working Mother, i missed spazzing and lurking online to our lovely couples but its really difficult for me to do.so maybe this is my last post on this thread for the moment need to focus on real life and fix very important personal matter...@linja thank you as always for the beautiful insights and photos.@flowerpath thank you for the translation and everything youve done to this thread.and to everyone here thanks a bunch for the love youve showed to our Samsam couple.i will miss this thread i promise ill will be back as soon as everything okay and settled..:heart:

Love from your ultimate ahjumma!:heart:

5 hours ago, linja said:

2014 Jota

Reveal hidden contents

j3WyfN8.jpg

iU32MIB.jpg

2015 Jota

Reveal hidden contents

SjM6UjV.jpg

dDsQdvg.jpg

Hh1aRKB.jpg

pwBkVxV.jpg

d1371SK.jpg

I seriously miss his long slicked back hair!
A5zPf4z.jpg

t9HvoWJ.jpg

2016 Jota

Reveal hidden contents

LZJlCEK.jpg

oqwfz9y.jpg

bSn4Svl.jpg

Clean cut Jota is my bet. I find it more attractive for a guy to have short hair than long hair. It also emphasizes his handsome face. 

Guest cr1mson
20 hours ago, mellynarifqi said:

So, this is the answer of my questions. i was wondering about how Jk knows jota likes big window, how jk knows madtown practice everyday during their comeback n how jk knows that jota is busy in Japan. i m not being delulu anymore. They DO contact each other off screen HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  

Can't stop laughing while reading you guys discussing 'CONTACT', you guys are so serious like talking about do humans have 'CONTACT' with aliens LOL

Guest cr1mson
20 hours ago, greys8 said:

Is there a chance dat JT can meet his wife's model friends, to be exact female model friends? You know he's super jealous wid her male friends. lol!

No, there is no chance at all LOL.

They just want to keep for themselves, they only share with family (MadTown + JK family + maybe JT family), other than that will not considered as family LOL.

Archived