[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@nambunny373 @Nanahady

It was really nice to watch then switching it up! I like that they let us hear Buffy and Moos singing. The two rappers were not bad! :thumbsup: I wish they would have showed each members singing out the different parts though. That would have been such a good bonus! But the boys did a good job nonetheless! :)

That clip of Jota with the tire..He was so excited to go and pick it up. Too cute almost! 
Sad they are now trying to attack and pollute JK's IG now also. Pathetic!

Loved the switched version of  Emptiness. Was only focused on Jota really. I'm suddenly realizing once again the dance is not that easy. Lots of smooth hand moves and gestures.

To all Samsam netzin reading this please be responsible towards Jk IG post,I read and saw most of the comments asking about JT or ask her to date him,please stop this give her some respect it's okay to ship them but asking those some  kind of unnecessary things isnt right.specially her post that was deleted quick as thunder lightning. regarding the shoes 90% of the comments is about jota wearing those one,i guess she got a lot of pressure that is why she delete it quickly.let them enjoy what they have on tv it's up to them if they want to end up being a real couple,all we can do is cheer& support them all through out their journey together as virtual couple for now..I'm sorry for the long post your ahjumma here just upset regarding some of fans that so immature..:heart:

Am I the only one who hate wgm comments on Instagram? Especially if they aren't in English.  for me it's impolite to talk about things when only some people understand.  Let her free...no need to pressure her with Jota's name in evey comments. If they think dating is thw right thing to do, they will..if not who we are to judge them. We just need to enjoy their romance 

I feel bad for Jinkyung experiencing these things from their fans. I really hope fans would give them space in their personal sns & life. Jinkyung is having a vacation & trying to enjoy but some fans are ruining it for connecting everything to Jota. They can spazz over whatever wgm related or if they mentioned it but things that's outside it, can't they just enjoy it by theirselves? To those who owns 33couple accounts or those who post about them, i hope they atleast know what to share & what to keep. If they know it'll cause a trouble/misunderstandibg they should not post it anymore. They should take responsibility of every post they upload. I'm actually glad that there's someone who remind that uploader to take it off. I may be harsh but she should really feel sorry of what she did so she should know the limits being a fan. I saw in DC gallery & they are making fun of the things dedicated fans do to connect everything for their faves. Those gans who do it just making their selves embarrassing to other. Hope they think first before posting next time

14 minutes ago, Nanahady said:

Oh GOD... I dont want to betray my ship.. but this is f***king adorable #sorry for the language.

Cr as remarks..

Melted... Cringe.... ARRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH.....

Hahahahaaha...they are just so cute. I kind notice that jota is really good to the younger. I also notice that he fondly stroke Coach Cho little brother's hair afer their judo match, even we all know Jota lose to him that time. 

Maybe being the youngest makes him really wants a little brother :)

@Nanahady I feel you! I love the bromance between Jota and HO, and Jota and Moos too. Those 2 videos you shared are gold! Jota is so affectionate, I wonder when we can see him doing it to JK. :P

Here's their full Vapp video. Hope someone will sub it soon! I think they were talking about the switching of parts thing during the second half of the video.

More Jota & H.O

Jota really adores the maknaes (Buffy & H.O) a lot. But Jota & H.O got too close just during OMGT promos. They are close but not too close like they are now. Unlike Buffy, they are very close back then & Jota is always vocal on how he adores Buffy a lot. They have this fansign where he line up like a fan to get his sign & also in gimme he sent a message to Buffy praising him but it was in private so fans can't see it. Buffy capped his message & post it to his acc for fans to see & said that Jota still new to sns & still don't know how to use it. There's also a post it from a fan asking which member they will kiss under the mistletoe & both Buffy & Jota answer each other. In things Buffy like from their profile he put Jota & in ranking he put heart in his name lol http://madtowninfo.weebly.com/buffy.html . The difference between the maknaes is that Jota can cuddle H.O anytime he want but he can't do that to Buffy coz he's too manly & chic for this things :lol: 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0002967433

So apparently they are going to bake some cookies to give to the neighborhood and display a perfect scene of newlyweds in their kitchen. Then they are having a staring contest and our sonyeo Jota comes out again as his daring wife said 'are you ready' prior to the contest. 

Well that explains the preview.. Ithought he was going to kiss her . My poor delulu mind  

@flowerpath  @Nanahady  Thank you for sharing these videos.

This is the first time I heard about Jota and Buffy LOL (I'm still new to Madtown). Buffy should kiss his chic personality goodbye after show champion horror story :lol:. Just kidding!

Jota is so clingy, like a koala bear.

tumblr_nlrljwP52y1s2f7b6o3_400.gif

I found this on tumblr a while ago, jota always sit on maknae's lap, isn't he cute or what!!

tumblr_o3j2s9qejL1u73xsoo2_r1_250.giftumblr_o3j2s9qejL1u73xsoo4_r1_250.giftumblr_o3j2s9qejL1u73xsoo3_r3_250.gif

Archived