[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

15 hours ago, lilyfeb said:

Ya I agree that JK looks a t Jota lovingly! But I haven't seen shots of jota lovingly looking at JK. It's more of a pabo smile he gives... which is really cute. But i want a meaningful look. Lol. Anyone has stills of such moments ? He is always smiling pabo-ly when he looks at her. Almost like it's too much for him! Lol. 

I'm not sure how serious you have in mind. But the loving look he had in their beer scene, when jk told him he always praise her and make her more confident like she can achieve anything if he's by her side. The way he looked at her while listening to her, is that what u have in mind? He was smiling slightly but no babo-ly. 

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, superfudgechunk said:

What I really like about this episode (aside from their lovey dovey-ness and another kiss!) is their interaction with the children. I've always wanted the WGM couples that I watch to have some sort of interactions with children because we can see a side of them which we won't usually see in real life / on screen. It can also show us how they respond to children - whether it is awkward, comfortable or just no connection at all.

It was heart warming to see Jota and JK respond so well towards the children (being an Early Childhood educator myself) and how comfortable they are with being around children. They would make good parents someday! :thumbsup:

cc.gif

3 hours ago, clarencek said:

I'm not sure how serious you have in mind. But the loving look he had in their beer scene, when jk told him he always praise her and make her more confident like she can achieve anything if he's by her side. The way he looked at her while listening to her, is that what u have in mind? He was smiling slightly but no babo-ly. 

Thanks!! I will look it up! 

Love all the comments! But couldn't answer bcos I had a rough long day at work! Will watch some jota Jin Kyung therapy tonight ! Hehe ! 

3 hours ago, indien said:

ddal-babo :sweatingbullets:

vlcsnap-2016-10-10-16h33m21s388.png

vlcsnap-2016-10-10-16h33m49s196.png

vlcsnap-2016-10-10-16h34m25s572.png

vlcsnap-2016-10-10-16h35m11s215.png

thankyou for the pict onnie ^^ ~~ i have a wishlist again when i see yesterday ep. i wish they are babysit one kid in future episode^^ ~~ hehe. and for next ep in the preview when jinkyung search a gift from jota.  i think i see jota carrying a book. whether they will read book together like drama W when they are picnic? ooh i hope ^^. mian for bad english

12 minutes ago, prmdita said:

thankyou for the pict onnie ^^ ~~ i have a wishlist again when i see yesterday ep. i wish they are babysit one kid in future episode^^ ~~ hehe. and for next ep in the preview when jinkyung search a gift from jota.  i think i see jota carrying a book. whether they will read book together like drama W when they are picnic? ooh i hope ^^. mian for bad english

I guess he want to try romantic scene like in drama/movie/book. Surrounded by beautiful scenery....lying on jinkyung lap while reading a book :wub:

Spoiler

Btw I sent you message about uploading pictures in here

This still capture before u press play is the closest to "Jota adores Jin Kyung seriously without having to giggle" face that I can find. It's a very tender moment. I think if Jin Kyung has a choice (and there are no cameras), she will just kiss that face pronto. 

And I cannot get over these 2 scenes. Help. 

I think he should have turned it into a tender moment. Then Jin Kyung will seriously panic. Hahaha. 

Oh ya! I forgot! credit to owners!!! 

IG:

jotajinkyung33

devilsplayground7

Before I bid goodnight, I am just wondering what everyone thinks about why if the ballet filed before everland, why was it aired after the everland date aired? I am just wondering, that's all. 

And wasn't the Japan trip like 4 weeks back? The lag from filming to airing takes 4 weeks? Wow. So long? I hope the time away makes them fall in love again and again at every filming like having a long distance relationship. Hehe. I can dream! 

1 hour ago, indien said:

I guess he want to try romantic scene like in drama/movie/book. Surrounded by beautiful scenery....lying on jinkyung lap while reading a book :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

Btw I sent you message about uploading pictures in here

hohoho yasss~~~ :wub:. ne onnie i am done read it. thankyou so much ^^. so i should to upload the pict and copy the link and upload in here, right? but when i am trying to copy link from instagram and try to upload. i still not can do . haha molla ~~ fiuh supossing we can upload pict just from galery not from link. by the way , gommawo ^^

7 hours ago, prmdita said:

hohoho yasss~~~ :wub:. ne onnie i am done read it. thankyou so much ^^. so i should to upload the pict and copy the link and upload in here, right? but when i am trying to copy link from instagram and try to upload. i still not can do . haha molla ~~ fiuh supossing we can upload pict just from galery not from link. by the way , gommawo ^^

Just directly posting Link from Instagram, Twitter and Youtube in here. your link will automatically embedded.

Archived