[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you guys watch last night’s ckotb judo episode? I was so nervous when i see jota fight and his angry face was really oh..... Dont know how to describe. First time i feel he's so angry and pissed. That face i don't think i will forget in a short while. You would not correlate that angry face with that cutie face you see in wgm. His face was like he's ready to kill. 

3 minutes ago, clarencek said:

Did you guys watch last night’s ckotb judo episode? I was so nervous when i see jota fight and his angry face was really oh..... Dont know how to describe. First time i feel he's so angry and pissed. That face i don't think i will forget in a short while. You would not correlate that angry face with that cutie face you see in wgm. His face was like he's ready to kill. 

Ikr.... He can be coach at the same time...

He too scary when he mad or pissed... Now we know why his members avoid making him angry...

He can  spit fire... Huhuhuhu.....

27 minutes ago, Nanahady said:

Ikr.... He can be coach at the same time...

He too scary when he mad or pissed... Now we know why his members avoid making him angry...

He can  spit fire... Huhuhuhu.....

What happen ? I did not watch that episode.

2 hours ago, clarencek said:

I have yet to watch the episode as I'm waiting for the subs, but I 've always love Jota's angry face. It's a side he hardly shows but when he shows it, I swooned! He looks very sexy when he's angry. Hehehe. Maybe I'm weird, don't mind me. :P

22 minutes ago, superfudgechunk said:

I have yet to watch the episode as I'm waiting for the subs, but I 've always love Jota's angry face. It's a side he hardly shows but when he shows it, I swooned! He looks very sexy when he's angry. Hehehe. Maybe I'm weird, don't mind me. :P

U are not the only one chigu-ya hahahaha

1 hour ago, Nanahady said:

Ckotb episode 170 with sub is out

Thank you for the link!

Jota is just amazing, a true judo player, competitive of course, but respectful and really very very handsome)))

But I really didn't like how the players in celebrity team spoke about him or made remarks, like he doesn't deserve an ace title. I know it's just jeoulsy, but looks unpleasant, i am happy he has his judo team of supporters there with Kang Ho Dong)) It seems his talent in sports and his looks make people envy him a lot. But he is really amazing! I played judo for 5 years and I can say that with his skills he certainly could be in Olympics if not for his injury. Love his judo matches))

IMG_20160908_095937.jpg

how can he looks manly and cute at the same time :wub:

Spoiler

IMG_20160908_095947.jpg

IMG_20160908_095930.jpg

IMG_20160908_095902.jpg

htm_2016090891220785931_99_2016090809370

IMG_20160908_095950.jpg

Behind the scenes video Jota Drunk-dol

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1098883

link for press photos and interview (maybe someone want to translate :D)

http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=20568220&cloc=

http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=20568221&cloc=

http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=20568222&cloc=

7 minutes ago, nambunny373 said:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/jota-opens-up-about-his-true-feelings-toward-on-screen-wife-kim-jin-kyung

"Sometimes I do get confused, but it's fun and exciting to go on a date with Jin Kyung every 2 weeks".  YES THEY CONTACT EACH OTHER OFF SCREEN.....THAT'S ALL I WANNA KNOW.

Loved his "no comment" answer on whether der will be a chance for dem to be together in real life. It means he's protecting what dey have ryt now & he's serious about it. He could easily answer the question dat there's a chance for publicity purposes.

5 minutes ago, nambunny373 said:

YES THEY CONTACT EACH OTHER OFF SCREEN.....THAT'S ALL I WANNA KNOW.

That the best thing i ever want to know n hear from our King n Queen.. even though we know they do contact each other off screen... :blush:

Just now, greys8 said:

Loved his "no comment" answer on whether der will be a chance for dem to be together in real life. It means he's protecting what dey have ryt now & he's serious about it. He could easily answer the question dat there's a chance for publicity purposes.

I agree with you about the "no comment" answer.. It's the safest answer now like how Jota answer to his SIL about Jinkyung past.... He know how to protect his women...

24 minutes ago, nambunny373 said:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/jota-opens-up-about-his-true-feelings-toward-on-screen-wife-kim-jin-kyung

"Sometimes I do get confused, but it's fun and exciting to go on a date with Jin Kyung every 2 weeks".  YES THEY CONTACT EACH OTHER OFF SCREEN.....THAT'S ALL I WANNA KNOW.

He said he couldn't talk to her cos he's in japan lately? Hmmm... He can msg her or video call her.  As long as there's wifi, isnt it? :rolleyes:

And she was in japan too for a few days.

Just now, clarencek said:

He said he couldn't talk to her cos he's in japan lately? Hmmm... He can msg her or video call her.  As long as there's wifi, isnt it? :rolleyes:

Of course there will be info that he want to keep only for himself.. Not all about their relationship, Jota will reveal it..

But we know he always with his phone after fansign event done.... :phew:

N Jinkyung too while Jota in Japan, she on vacation n on tour in Europe..

Just side track a bit. He kinda look different in the interview photos. How come he always look different every time. One look in ckotb, another look in wgm and look different again in this interview. Is is cos his hairstyle? And the ckotb is more than 1 month ago so hair is longer now? Anyway, he's handsome no matter what looks he rock.

4 minutes ago, Nanahady said:

Of course there will be info that he want to keep only for himself.. Not all about their relationship, Jota will reveal it..

But we know he always with his phone after fansign event done.... :phew:

N Jinkyung too while Jota in Japan, she on vacation n on tour in Europe..

HAHAHA yeah he always on his phone (during ISAC also), maybe he was stalking his buin who knows right?

This is the first time (on screen, idk about other couples) son in law/jota asked for MIL's phone number. He is officially her son/son in law. MIL can contact him anytime she wants. He can't escape the reality that he already attached to Jinkyung's family. I'm happy thinking about this LOL... am I delusional??

12 minutes ago, clarencek said:

Just side track a bit. He kinda look different in the interview photos. How come he always look different every time. One look in ckotb, another look in wgm and look different again in this interview. Is is cos his hairstyle? And the ckotb is more than 1 month ago so hair is longer now? Anyway, he's handsome no matter what looks he rock.

I thought I'm the only one who noticed that AHAHAH.... yes he always look different with diff hairstyle. He looks cutest/handsome in latest episode. I hate emptiness's hairtstyle the most.

Spoiler

this one lol

tumblr_oalcq6nCPU1tsjxt4o5_400.gif

I like it when he shows his forhead abit like this one

tumblr_o7b7lk9bJJ1tsjxt4o2_400.gif

or maybe next time just wear cap/snapback

tumblr_o572zxdT001tsjxt4o5_400.gif

23 minutes ago, nambunny373 said:

HAHAHA yeah he always on his phone (during ISAC also), maybe he was stalking his buin who knows right?

This is the first time (on screen, idk about other couples) son in law/jota asked for MIL's phone number. He is officially her son/son in law. MIL can contact him anytime she wants. He can't escape the reality that he already attached to Jinkyung's family. I'm happy thinking about this LOL... am I delusional??

No you are not. Now no matter where he goes, on or off screen, his MIL can contact him and vice versa. Sometimes i think he asked for MIL number so he can have updates on his wife. 

how can one not notice his handsome look and hairstyle. I like his current hair. Not too long not too short, just right length. But he looks better showing his forehead~ like his marie claire photos, it's sexy. Covering forehead makes him look innocent and cute. 

59 minutes ago, nambunny373 said:

So, this is the answer of my questions. i was wondering about how Jk knows jota likes big window, how jk knows madtown practice everyday during their comeback n how jk knows that jota is busy in Japan. i m not being delulu anymore. They DO contact each other off screen HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  

20 minutes ago, nambunny373 said:

I think dis is the first time, u know he's serious coz he asked for the MIL contact #. Even JK & her sister is surprised dat he's asking for der mother's number. 

Archived