[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, mellynarifqi said:

YESSS !!! HE MADE IT !!! :heart:

He won even though change to a Dragon at the end of the match...

Spiting fire with his eyes... hehehehe......  :grin:

1 hour ago, sarangbit said:

Anneyong everybody :):) Just finished watching Jota-JinKyung till last week's episodes...Loving them  :) Jal Putthak deuribnida :)

Hello... n Welcome dear to Samsam Town....

Thank you for being Samsamnizen..... Lets spazz with open n warm heart...

Feel free to share anything with us about our King n Queen...

12 minutes ago, Nanahady said:

He won even though change to a Dragon at the end of the match...

Spiting fire with his eyes... hehehehe......  :grin:

Hello... n Welcome dear to Samsam Town....

Thank you for being Samsamnizen..... Lets spazz with open n warm heart...

Feel free to share anything with us about our King n Queen...

Thankyou :) And i will <3

5 minutes ago, little-star said:

Watching Jota's 1st match on CKOTB, Don't you think it's a bit unfair for a girl to compete against him ? he's so strong :anguished:

He used to compete with another women's judoka (on the previous Judo's epi). And those lady that he just compete with is a former Asian's champion. Her levels is much higer than Jota by record. Therefore, she is completely a worthy foe to go against him :)

On 9/6/2016 at 1:23 AM, Sk00p said:

I almost want to unsubscribe KBS on youtube now haha

On 9/6/2016 at 1:40 AM, clarencek said:

I refuse to watch kbs anymore unless they include jota in the new programme

I was gonna suggest we all boycott KBS altogether but then I wouldn't be able to watch my cutie Park Bo Gum in Moonlight Drawn by Clouds! :vicx: PBG and Jota are my two ultimate biases. These two boys are similar age! PBG is a year older. Both are National Son In Law material. 

That would really suck if they pull out CKoTB. It's so unfortunate for Jota. He was a fixed member of LGDT. He wasn't even a fixed member for that long and the show gets cut. It hasn't even been a year since Jota joined CKoTB. He's confessed to wanting to be a fixed member and now there are rumours this show will get cut. Both shows are on KBS too! Our poor Jota can't get a break! I'm so upset for him! I hope MBC allows him to stay on WGM for a very very VERY long time to make up for what KBS is doing to him.

3 hours ago, little-star said:

Watching Jota's 1st match on CKOTB, Don't you think it's a bit unfair for a girl to compete against him ? he's so strong :anguished:

In Judo, I don't think they discriminate between genders. As long as they are both in a similar weight class, then it is fair game. I haven't watched the episode yet, but if the female judoka was overwhelmed by Jota's strength, it just means she needs to build up her muscle strength. In saying that, @blumenback77 is right. If she's the former Asian Champion, then she has way more experience than Jota and is therefore considered a worthy opponent. 

39 minutes ago, linja said:

In Judo, I don't think they discriminate between genders. As long as they are both in a similar weight class, then it is fair game. I haven't watched the episode yet, but if the female judoka was overwhelmed by Jota's strength, it just means she needs to build up her muscle strength. In saying that, @blumenback77 is right. If she's the former Asian Champion, then she has way more experience than Jota and is therefore considered a worthy opponent. 

She definitely a worthy opponent.. But sadly she injured after Jota do a skill to her.. N give Jota a easy win... 

People who underestimate Jots's strength and agility? Hmmm does not sound unfamiliar haha
In this case record or experience does not say much about the female judoka. Jota is still a strong guy so that already makes up for it. She would have to look bulky to even come close to Jota in terms of strength.

Dear samsamnizens....

3o6MbclbPLnTGmjvrO.gif

:grin:

It has been so long since my last post in this thread, finally I AM BACK ;)

I was trying hard for logging in soompi when my real life called me so bad. But I had to do it. 

Spoiler

One of my ship already sank and may be you know which one that is. Actually I am okay, I just wanted to cherish my family, since I was the one who contributed the thread since the beginning and created the fandom name. And soompi thread was the only thing in my mind right after I read the news.

And of course I will have time to visiting this thread when I succeeded long in, right. I MISS YOU SAMSAMNIZENS. 

6120b8efd58740b63739c50958026d3c.jpg

:grin:

Sorry for my rant... Very grateful, 33 couple made my day. Actually I watched the episodes regularly. Not at the exact time but I gave my time to watch everytime I found they were subbed already. But then I go back to drift in life :D

Just want to comment the preview which can not be waited by us, too excited for Saturday. Competitions among the couples always be my favorite episode. We could see Jota and Jin Kyung in the whole day. I don't care with the result but I know they will give us the best result. 

Spoiler

NM5Fh0E.png

These are the reactions of the girls and glad to see Jin Kyung in the center. The preview showed that one couple gave up (Ddong couple), another couple felt "it would be fun" (ChaoLu-SeHo) and samsam couple is the only on fire. Their reactions show that they are in the early 20s couple. 

SohOPvzg.png

Just happy to see the picture above. Jin Kyung shows her real gesture toward Si Yang when she feels embraced, although there are so many people which probably new for her.

2OxeNVm.png

No comment about this, lol. Since dissing people are allowed in the game, 33 couple would be outstanding. And I hope the viewer will be wise since it is only a battle.

2bPHBcz.jpg

I assume that they adopt the Pokemon Go and they change with Love Monster. Something hanging on Jota seems the tools to catch the Monster, so they will hug the love balloon and exchange the place. So, the picture on the monster's shirt will be revealed, and the couple should have a pose just like in the picture ;) 

blfnk4j.png

Me sure, samsamnizens anticipating this scene. Aaaah, I wish Jin Kyung's hand will be on Jota's neck or head :D

SYaaAZP.pngAnd they have the pink apron... YES !

I am confident with cooking competition, since Jota chooses the ingredients. 

About singing contest, ooooh... hopefully Jota could handle his giggling just few minutes :) 

Archived