[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This waiting  game for English sub is seriously killing me! :bawling: 

So I decided to have a video marathon of the 33 couple episodes and the feels still the same. :heart:

Being a jobless really pays off! :)  I can watch them all day long! 

I might as well enjoy every footage of 33 couple for a week before coming back to reality! :)

preview :

photo 19mqte_zpsdnwme5lj.gif   photo a_zpsxozujgf9.gif

a huggie myself ... LOL  i am so so looking forward to this ...  

gosh ....  he had his arm arnd her tiny waist ...  :heart:

photo b_zpsunywqioy.gif

gosh....  jinkyung-ah ... have some mercy girl ... :lol:  

photo c_zps2mnwiubd.gif

cant help but get herself plastered to hubby  since her foot got stuck in  the mud ... lol   :love:

in the preview,  they are catching  eels guys ... EELS!   

grilled eels are tasty and its good for your body/stamina ...!

same as @Jhe Jeh out of curiosity too, I checked that thread while i'm still waiting for english sub… and wuuuzzaaa… I do too have a breathing exercise after read it like @wackeemarie (but not doing JK’s breathing exercise, her 7-8-4 breathing exercise makes me dying especially at 8 seconds I have to hold my breath :sweatingbullets:)

I’m not that graceful as @aoiphoenix said because I feel like I wanna jump in and smack them to wake them up from their unconsciousness about being neutral and mature and psychologist thingy. But then again if I’m doing it I will be like them and it’s not worthy and smart enough to waste my energy to do something like that.

Don't worry @Jane Tan, they're not going to ruin my mood as I'm trying to be positive thinking here, and look at the bright side in every awful situation, at least Jin Kyung is still lovable for them :P 

As this is shipper paradise thread, of course we are not neutral, we are take a side on our 33 couple deeply. So I think I’m a bit subjective and biased when it’s related to someone I like.

Shipper means supporting a ship that’s why we gather here because we all love our couple so much until we even don’t know the borderline between real and unreal thing. (or not? Huh?).  Although we all already know that WGM is only “a show” but shipper always want the couple get together and become real and live happily ever after :wub:

3 hours ago, mellynarifqi said:

Wgm thread ?? i mean some posters on wgm thread ?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Please dont bother wth them chigu,i really mean it. I know " well" some posters there, solim shipper must know WELL those posters.

It d better for us to stay here,those posters will always be those posters.

i'm newbie with this soompi forum, so huh? posters? what their purpose of doing like that? i just can't get it

Dear all samsamnizens, just got down and read our forum and saw new comers and comments on the haters. First of all, wellcome to our samsam land, it's always happy to have people joining us and supporting our couple. Secondly, i would like to appeal to our samsamnizens to stay positive and not be affected by others. In this forum, we are so very supportive to our couple and each other. You can always come here. Everyone here is kind and loving and i believe that's most important, our love and support. Have fun lurking here and stay happy! *just watch jota’s kiss make you happy for whole week* 

Frankly I couldn't function properly after watching that kiss. I'm in trance!!

1 hour ago, jj1106 said:

i am so excited to post more but am not going to spam this page with my filler posts ...  so ....  yeah .... i'll see u guys arnd ...

Can u spam us with a lot of gif ?? *jinkyung puppy eyes*

Hm, reading about the haters had piked my curiosity at first and I was considering checking it out to see how bad it is, but it's a good thing I got a bit tied up today and didn't get the chance. It sounds awful so I think I'll spare myself the unnecessary frustration and anger that I am sure I will feel and frankly it is not worth my time spending on those haters. Even if they ship the Caoho couple, there is no reason to trash Jota. To be honest, my mind is boggled that they can hate Jota to that extent. They can have an opinion and not like certain things/people as everyone is different, but to trash Jota ... that sweet innocent kind and gentle guy?? Wow, I can't .. I can only assume they are jealous that Jota is so popular that they feel the need to bring him down so that their fav couple can raise up or make themselves feel better. It's proven (by all the views on their clips and Jota trending every Saturday) that 33 couple are the most popular couple of the three. It seems to me they want to use any means to justify their shipping that Caoho Couple is better than 33 Couple by trashing Jota. It's pretty sad actually. They sound immature. I can't help but think those haters in the WGM thread are youngsters. I can't imagine that many 30-40 year old adults (even 25 and above) trashing a celeb that they don't know. There might be the odd one or two, but it sounds like there is a lot of them in that thread. I don't watch the other couples because I don't find them interesting or sincere but I don't hate them. After the first episode, only Jota and Jinkyung caught my attention so I continued with them. As the saying goes, haters will be haters. It's better that we ignore them because we have better things to do (like rewatching that kiss scene 1000 more times) than dwell on the haters. Not worth our energy and time. I'm still baffled on their hate on Jota though!

1 hour ago, clarencek said:

Dear all samsamnizens, just got down and read our forum and saw new comers and comments on the haters. First of all, wellcome to our samsam land, it's always happy to have people joining us and supporting our couple. Secondly, i would like to appeal to our samsamnizens to stay positive and not be affected by others. In this forum, we are so very supportive to our couple and each other. You can always come here. Everyone here is kind and loving and i believe that's most important, our love and support. Have fun lurking here and stay happy! *just watch jota’s kiss make you happy for whole week* 

Frankly I couldn't function properly after watching that kiss. I'm in trance!!

Yes.. Samsamnizen... PLEASE STAY POSITIVE AND BE HAPPY... we are good citizen... lets be like our king n Queen...

Spread good vibe everywhere.... :grin:

photo a_zpsyfyg2gvb.gif

ei ... ei ... ei .. 

that subtle touch and sweet bantering of who gets to fan who,  is jut   :love:   

but the funny thing is ... the fan stays pointed at jinkyung's direction ..  :lol:

aww ... c'mon u two.... 

photo b_zpsdztmirf6.gif

its just a shirt, jinkyung-ah ...     :sweatingbullets:

Curiosity got the better of me and I went to that WGM thread to check out all the fuss. Blame me and my itchy fingers, my blood is now boiling with anger! :angry: I wonder if they really did watch our couple's segment fully (since they seem to get annoyed at Jota that much) or did they just watched bits and pieces before jumping to conclusions? 

I guess people over there have difficulties accepting our awesome Jota. At least over here in Samsam Land, we love him dearly, flaws and all. Jota is our imperfect kind of perfect. ;)  

1 hour ago, indien said:

Can u spam us with a lot of gif ?? *jinkyung puppy eyes*

because i am more of a visual person .. :blush:

Spoiler

why do i feel like i am the only one spazzing   while the rests are talking abt the hate  stuffs ..   :sweatingbullets:  

guys... i have been there before ... and its not worth it...

btw,  that thread's views will increase   LOL

@blumen77 -  its good to see u here again...

@Nana - that saying rings a bell ...  its Seohyun right..?

Archived