[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

kyaaa ....   jota and jinkyung  .....  when u both held each other closed like this ... something  'strange'  is bound to happen..!      :sweatingbullets:    :lol:

photo 1469690187_zpsxc7svl3x.jpg

tks @JumeeTya  for the pics ...  

i  wonder if they were ascending or descending from the water ... LOL

Saturday  palli  palli!

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

eek, I'm so glad to learn a lot of you guys here are above 30 ;) I just turned 34 and felt a biiiiit strange to squeal and squeak over this couple. especially since none of my friends know about this side of me. this gave me the courage to join in on the fun!

17 minutes ago, jj1106 said:

kyaaa ....   jota and jinkyung  .....  when u both held each other closed like this ... something  'strange'  is bound to happen..!  

Don't want to think....... Pure mind... pure mind..... :sweatingbullets::phew::blush:

24 minutes ago, Nanahady said:

Don't want to think....... Pure mind... pure mind..... :sweatingbullets::phew::blush:

LOL Nana ..... 

okay ....   lets see how far our minds will stay pure come  Saturday...!     ;)   :lol: 

i cant guarantee mine will stay that way  ...     :P 

@linja - i wish i can give you one like for each of your points....  ..  :thumbsup:

@khairunni - FINALLY .. i saw what u saw ..  but  :vicx:  :blush:  

@superfudgechunk - LG should def go to Masked Singer ... that is one way to promote Madtown/ himself as a singer.

Jota in Real Man or RM ...  that would be another dream come true to me ...

geez ...  why are the PDs not calling Madtown  to do their shows ... feeling bad for the guys ... really ...

to all samsamnizens  ...  tks for the  goodies shared....   :)

and to the new citizens ... now that u all are 'knighted' ... hope to see guys post more often!   hahahaha 

cya

just filled up the info sheet prepared by our dear @ReallyJota.thanks again! nice to see the demographics of Samsamnizens. 

The common expression/saying "Age is just a number" is very appropriate to most of us.Let us all squeal,giggle and spazz all we want here for uri 33Couple.

MBC might have heard our ramblings from the past weeks that's why the preview pics are out now.So maybe longer episodes will follow? :wub:

Hi Samsam shippers,Im already an ahjumma but cant help myself falling in love with these two cutie pie it feels like im their umha or aunty. actually these two giving me such joy and  really brighten up my day,i hope everyone here welcome me with a harm heart.

From your ultimate ahjumma,

Janefonda

Wahooo! I'm so happy I have many unnies in here! Welcome to the new members. Please post more often. We love reading about everybody's thoughts. Different people will give different insights and so I'm always eager to read other people's take on the same situations. It's really fun spazzing together. It makes this experience so much more memorable and fun. It's my first time joining a thread and shipping a couple so openly. Just like ReallyJota said

On 7/27/2016 at 5:45 PM, ReallyJota said:

Last but not least, I'm very glad I join this forum which is my first forum I EVER join. I'm very glad to know you all in so many ways. 

I AM GLAD TOO! :D

17 hours ago, gogumasamsam said:

@JumeeTya OMOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

the last pic made me want to squeal so hard, but i have to restrain myself because im at the office lol 

I know right! I'm always checking this forum during work hours when it's not too busy and it's so dangerous for us office people. We never know when a samsamnizen will post something up that will totally disrupt our professionalism. It's always very hard to maintain a poker face afterwards!
My poker face 
:mellow:

WOOOOOW...... uri Samsamtown is getting bigger !!!!

welcome....welcome...unnies n dongsaengs....lets spazzing together,..lets squeal together...lets fall in love together to this cutie pie hahaha i m so exited....!!!!!!!!! 

btw madtown is going to have their Japan debut tom,they should have gone to japan today,right ? i m expecting pics from their departure n arrival...:lol::lol:

Dear fellow sam sam netizens, I'm so excited and happy to be a member here. I love how everyone is so welcoming and supportive here. And it's nice to know I'm not the only one grinning foolishly at the monitor every saturday. My husband finds me weird everytime he walks pass me. :sweatingbullets:

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!!! Then i will re watch again and again till the next episode. This cycle is vicious. I guess you all know what i mean. 

2 minutes ago, mellynarifqi said:

WOOOOOW...... uri Samsamtown is getting bigger !!!!

welcome....welcome...unnies n dongsaengs....lets spazzing together,..lets squeal together...lets fall in love together to this cutie pie hahaha i m so exited....!!!!!!!!! 

btw madtown is going to have their Japan debut tom,they should have gone to japan today,right ? i m expecting pics from their departure n arrival...:lol::lol:

I am expecting jota brings some gift from japan for his rose :blush:

3 minutes ago, aexoo said:

I am expecting jota brings some gift from japan for his rose :blush:

yes..yes...i m sure he will hahaha n my biggest expectation is......................THEIR HONEYMOON.....:wub::wub:

its only few days to their 100th day anniversary, i m curious what will they do to each other... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Samsamtown getting bigger and merrier... Welcome to new samsamnizen.... Lets be happy under King Jota and Queen Jinkyung....

5 minutes ago, mellynarifqi said:

I don't think they will go to japan this weekend as they have fansign until sunday..

29/7 - COEX mall

30/7 - Pyeongtak & Daejeon

31/7 - Busan & Daegu

2 minutes ago, clarencek said:

I was thinking how about an onsen visit in japan ?!!! Would that be too much for them to handle ? 

OMOOOOOOO....why i am blushing  just thinking about it :flushed:  *breathinbreathout* my pure mind...please come back...

1 minute ago, Nanahady said:

I don't think they will go to japan this weekend as they have fansign until sunday..

29/7 - COEX mall

30/7 - Pyeongtak & Daejeon

31/7 - Busan & Daegu

I've lost track of 33 Couple's WGM filming schedule. Anybody know when was the last time they filmed? If there is a fansigning in Busan on the 31st, isn't that the perfect opportunity for Jin to meet Jota's family?

@clarencek - Ohhhhh yes, honeymoon onsen sounds great! Lee Jong Hyun and Gong Seung Yeon did that and it was funny to watch. Jong Hyun didn't know where to look! Lol. Jota would be so beetroot red! Even if they go in fully clothed, it'll become see-through and plastered on their body revealing quite a lot! TEE HEE! I'm getting happy and squealing just imagining it all on my own LOL! :phew:

Archived