[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, khairunni said:

So, Jota and Chao Lu will be paired on Underwear CF, now I know the reason behind the spicy warp... LOL.

Jota's wife is sooooo scary when she got jealous. He even told his wife before he did the CF but still, no excuse... Okay Jin Kyung, please ask your agency to get the new CF with Jota. If for underwear he already taken and for swimsuit Jin Kyung taken already, lets pray for "bed furniture" CF :D 

OMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i remember someone wished for undi cf for both of them, but in mean time we only have jota's. Keep wishing my fellow Samsanizens, God ain't sleeping :wub::wub:

10 minutes ago, cr1mson said:

Wondering why they didn't invite any of JK side to studio yet.

they might come during samsam couple wedding photoshoot, and we may see them directing samsam couple with all the romantic poses ..    ;)   :lol:

Phone call rough trans

Mom: yes, my daughter 
Jk: oh..mom, you answer so quickly. where are you?
Mom: mom is (idk the place)
Jk: you want to drink before you go home again.
Mom: yes
Misun: her mom is about to drink
Jk: I am having dinner with my husband now
Jt: hello, omoni
Mom: ye..yes..hello
Jk: mom why are shuttering? mom..you told me you liked Jota oppa..
Mom: I do like him 
Jk: tell him that.
Jt: how do you do, omoni 
Mom: nice to meet you
Jt: I should have come to see and greet you. (I'm sorry)
Mom: I know..  Last time I saw you on TV working hard with Judo. I thought this man is good and does well in sport.
Jt: I'll protect Jinkyung from now on
Mom: aw..thank you very much 
Jk bri: it was a strange situation for me..I don't know what to say in that moment.
Jk: we're on vacation right now...we are staying in a hanok style guest house. the bedroom is so small.
Mom: so they send u there to spend your 1st night?
JK: it seems that way.
Jt: omoni..we are going to hold hands and then go to sleep.
Mom: is that so?
Jt: are we not allowed to hold hands?
Jk: I'll trust you
Jt: yes, omoni,  we will just hold hand and go straight to sleep. next time I will come to see you. I'm sorry for talking to you only via phone call. 
Mom: it's okay...we shall met next time
Jk: Mom..I'll do well and go home
Jt: what? what? (will u do well)
Mom: okay..have fun
Jk: don't stay out too late.
Mom: hm okay
Jt: take care omoni 
Mom: Alright 
Jk: bye mom

21 minutes ago, mellynarifqi said:

NOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAO LU CP ALREADY HAD DANCE CLASS

MY WISH IS UNGRANTED........

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

When I saw that in the preview I was like "darts! They gave away our wish!" 

@cr1mson Esteem models are extremely busy. They not only jet set modeling for shows and magazines. The company also have in house shows and dramas (JinKyung was in a drama produced by them that's in their YouTube) snd events their models must attend.  The agency models also do shows, dramas (Blood, God of Noodles, Unusual Family) and variety (Kangnam who's on CKOTB with Jota also filmed a beauty show with JinKyung a bit ago. Those two have others 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon) amongst other things. I think Jin's side is just too busy to come in the panel. I sincerely hope and wish two of her closer friends I know of get to meet Jota like she met Madtown. A group date/house warming party would be the best. 

Jota. Jota. Jota. I never seen someone look so happy to have eaten a spicy spicy pepper. He forgot the pain as soon as she broke out the cute LOL. 

I want to go drinking with JinKyung's mom (and Jin too who will off course bring Jita). She sounds so chill and judging from her KNTM bits, very modern. I think JinKyung gets her bold personality from her mom (and also experience of modeling which allows you to get out in the world meeting different ppl and cultures and also requires you to be mature and have real sense of self or the industry will eat you up). Jota this episode...boy, that's like twice you've indirectly but directly confessed. You asked her to date, then you declare her your ideal type. They are sooo dating in real life (don't pop my dulu bubble with reality :P). 

Guest cr1mson
16 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

When I saw that in the preview I was like "darts! They gave away our wish!" 

@cr1mson Esteem models are extremely busy. They not only jet set modeling for shows and magazines. The company also have in house shows and dramas (JinKyung was in a drama produced by them that's in their YouTube) snd events their models must attend.  The agency models also do shows, dramas (Blood, God of Noodles, Unusual Family) and variety (Kangnam who's on CKOTB with Jota also filmed a beauty show with JinKyung a bit ago. Those two have others 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon) amongst other things. I think Jin's side is just too busy to come in the panel. I sincerely hope and wish two of her closer friends I know of get to meet Jota like she met Madtown. A group date/house warming party would be the best. 

Jota. Jota. Jota. I never seen someone look so happy to have eaten a spicy spicy pepper. He forgot the pain as soon as she broke out the cute LOL. 

I want to go drinking with JinKyung's mom (and Jin too who will off course bring Jita). She sounds so chill and judging from her KNTM bits, very modern. I think JinKyung gets her bold personality from her mom (and also experience of modeling which allows you to get out in the world meeting different ppl and cultures and also requires you to be mature and have real sense of self or the industry will eat you up). Jota this episode...boy, that's like twice you've indirectly but directly confessed. You asked her to date, then you declare her your ideal type. They are sooo dating in real life (don't pop my dulu bubble with reality :P). 

Thanks for sharing the fashion world :)

I thought the most busy person is @Nanahady, busy refreshing this thread LOL.

Actually my wish came true, there were no crews and only cameras in their room. But I couldn't see Jota turn to 180 degrees position while he was sleeping. I only see him in restless night, lol. And I didn't wish for separate bed and separate blankets... lil richard simmons off :phew:

I think Jin Kyung called her mom to ask her permission because she has to spend a night with a guy in one room. And glad Jota asked for his mother in law approval to hold JK's hand and sleep together. No wonder JK could sleep well that night. For most WGM couple who spent their 1st night in together, the wife mostly couldn't sleep and the guy just sleep as they met the pillow. But it happened to 33 couple was the opposite, Jin Kyung was really trust her husband, and Jota who was worried about something. Did he worried Jin Kyung will touch him? LOL.

And in the preview, they will have another sport activities, while Jota in sleepless, no wonder he looked so tired on June 29 for madtown performance. 

Guest cr1mson
49 minutes ago, kazu-id said:

Phone call rough trans

Mom: yes, my daughter 
Jk: oh..mom, you answer so quickly. where are you?
Mom: mom is (idk the place)
Jk: you want to drink before you go home again.
Mom: yes
Misun: her mom is about to drink
Jk: I am having dinner with my husband now
Jt: hello, omoni
Mom: ye..yes..hello
Jk: mom why are shuttering? mom..you told me you liked Jota oppa..
Mom: I do like him 
Jk: tell him that.
Jt: how do you do, omoni 
Mom: nice to meet you
Jt: I should have come to see and greet you. (I'm sorry)
Mom: I know..  Last time I saw you on TV working hard with Judo. I thought this man is good and does well in sport.
Jt: I'll protect Jinkyung from now on
Mom: aw..thank you very much 
Jk bri: it was a strange situation for me..I don't know what to say in that moment.
Jk: we're on vacation right now...we are staying in a hanok style guest house. the bedroom is so small.
Mom: so they send u there to spend your 1st night?
JK: it seems that way.
Jt: omoni..we are going to hold hands and then go to sleep.
Mom: is that so?
Jt: are we not allowed to hold hands?
Jk: I'll trust you
Jt: yes, omoni,  we will just hold hand and go straight to sleep. next time I will come to see you. I'm sorry for talking to you only via phone call. 
Mom: it's okay...we shall met next time
Jk: Mom..I'll do well and go home
Jt: what? what? (will u do well)
Mom: okay..have fun
Jk: don't stay out too late.
Mom: hm okay
Jt: take care omoni 
Mom: Alright 
Jk: bye mom

Hold hand and sleep LOL I just don't believe it.

4 minutes ago, cr1mson said:

Thanks for sharing the fashion world :)

I thought the most busy person is @Nanahady, busy refreshing this thread LOL.

That's true... Busy in both world.. Thread n Line world... Hahahaha..... :)

3 minutes ago, khairunni said:

Actually my wish came true, there were no crews and only cameras in their room. But I couldn't see Jota turn to 180 degrees position while he was sleeping. I only see him in restless night, lol. And I didn't wish for separate bed and separate blankets... lil richard simmons off :phew:

I think Jin Kyung called her mom to ask her permission because she has to spend a night with a guy in one room. And glad Jota asked for his mother in law approval to hold JK's hand and sleep together. No wonder JK could sleep well that night. For most WGM couple who spent their 1st night in together, the wife mostly couldn't sleep and the guy just sleep as they met the pillow. But it happened to 33 couple was the opposite, Jin Kyung was really trust her husband, and Jota who was worried about something. Did he worried Jin Kyung will touch him? LOL.

And in the preview, they will have another sport activities, while Jota in sleepless, no wonder he looked so tired on June 29 for madtown performance. 

Jota is restless... He normally sleep with his members... So understandable if he can't sleep.. He's a man.. A healthy man... Hahahahaha....

11 minutes ago, khairunni said:

Hehe since the beginning we see that uri couple not traditional xD the wife sleeps while husband goes restless omo omo Jota is such a romantic man. Im happy that he kept his promise to his mother in law hehe go straight to sleep :w00t: of course I would have other scenarios going on in my head but uhh *4-8-7 formula*

In the drama Secret Garden I remember Hyun Bin kissed the female lead forehead while they slept side by side to wake her up (if my memory serves correct) :wub: how will the young husband wake up sweet wifey hehe if I was Jota I would be content on seeing Jinkyung sleep forever she is Jota's little Sleeping Beauty 

so they both really fell asleep in that room.... all by themselves till the next morning ........ with the camera as company of course

and (in the preview) they woke up to each other,  showing their puffy faces and messy hair ...

can they be real ... if they aren't already ...?  :wub:

Daer Samsamnizens...

The preview

DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE?

vjwCJ3HZEsGS4.gif

Does Jin Kyung seen teary eyes before Jota pinning flower ring on her finger. Does Jota flood her with romantic moments and romantic words? Awwww

Warning, underage please do not open the spoiler tag

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

79YwwriJUA0OA.gif

On the below

DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE??

Sorrrrrrrryyyy Jotaaaa *bowing

52 minutes ago, Nanahady said:

Jota is restless... He normally sleep with his members... So understandable if he can't sleep.. He's a man.. A healthy man... Hahahahaha....

I thought he was tired enough with all his activities (a group in their comeback only has 3 hours for sleep). Man in tired will fall a sleep right away he found the pillow. Moreover he used to share the room with Moos. It would be difficult for someone who has her/his own room and suddenly she/he should sleep beside someone else. From what happen for Jota that night, he is really in love. Only a man in love who will sacrifice his valuable rest time just to take care of someone he loves. 

I think this sleep scenes would be the most moment that would be discussed by samsamnizens :D 

@khairunni - i am not underage.  i opened spoiler tag.  but i did not see what u see...  

did i miss something..? 

and yeah,  jinkyung seems  touched. 

maybe she wants jota to woo her like this ... put on the ring when the mood is right ...  idk ... just guessing ... LOL

btw Nana,  did u managed to take note of jota's beauty regime..?

i cannot focus on that scene cos the mind is stuck with the shower scene .... :sweatingbullets:   :lol:

48 minutes ago, khairunni said:

Daer Samsamnizens...

The preview

DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE?

Does Jin Kyung seen teary eyes before Jota pinning flower ring on her finger. Does Jota flood her with romantic moments and romantic words? Awwww

Warning, underage please do not open the spoiler tag

Chingu what do you see XD I honestly dont get it I mean their faces were super close to each other is to rejoice for but I feel like you may be referring to something more *delulu mind*

Ah just like their promise xD Jota promised that Jin kyung will always walk on a flower road omo they blooming so much :wub:

tumblr_oarqmnRorZ1se1phdo1_400.giftumblr_oarqmnRorZ1se1phdo4_400.giftumblr_oarqmnRorZ1se1phdo2_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_oarqmnRorZ1se1phdo3_400.giftumblr_oarqmnRorZ1se1phdo5_400.giftumblr_oarqmnRorZ1se1phdo6_400.giftumblr_oarqmnRorZ1se1phdo8_400.giftumblr_oarqmnRorZ1se1phdo7_400.gif

SHOWER SCENE!!! I ALMOST DIED! MAKING THESE! *LOSTOFBLOOD*

BTW here's a video of Jota in

160722 Jota’s Sexy body cut | KBS 생방송 아침이 좋다

http://jotafied.tumblr.com/post/147840607988/160722-jotas-sexy-body-cut-kbs-생방송-아침이-좋다-so

so they were talking about sexy body Kim Woo Bin, So Ji Sub then JOTA! just the 3 of them!

Archived