@khairunni - tks!   any caps/gif of jota in the shower..?    :blush: 

aaahhh ......  they actually slept  in the same room ....   aww .....  :heart:

baby-bath-basics.png

More captures

Credit to owner on naver

201607231719778624_579328e1d1d72.jpg

Spoiler

20160723052105_909232_600_666.jpg

When Jin Kyung lets Jota saw her washing her face, Jota said: You are the prettiest in the world...

While Jin Kyung feels that she was naked when she un-makeup. But Jota always says "you are prettier" and "you are cute"

2 minutes ago, badethcarpio said:

i must have underestimated the number of oxygen tanks I prepared.I didn't expect uri Jota will suddenly gift us with a shower scene! omo!

I use all my 10 tank but still not enough... Have to buy at google store.... hahahahaha..

another AWWED moments  for me ...

how he split that woods with just ONE swipe ... just ONE hard swipe... and the woods are knocked out!  LOL

jota in the shower clip has gotten so many views in just a blink of an eye ....   JOTA..!!!

Today is our day samsanizens...today is samsam day. Congratulation:D

They gave us so much gift today. Quite enough as our oxygen until next saturday.

Really love how jota watch jinkyung wash her face with lovely eyes. Look so domestic activity, kekkeeke. And also love how they confidently and easily wash out their make up. Some couple really make a fuss over this matter. And did I really see shower scene? 

Like a real shower scene???? AWMAIGAAAD THANKS.....

wondering how they set the camera so it worked exactly above the waist....:blush::blush:

#Nose bleeeeed......

When google translate translating the caption from video that @ReallyJota shared, I think @cr1mson was right:

Kim Jin Kyung, when her bare face released Jota said "I think of a baby"

Even he is in awe of her skins....but... I can't stop about "baby" that came from him... LOL  

In his BRI, Jota said that he couldn't sleep that night. He was so nervous, he used to have a sleep with his member, but when he was with Jin Kung, he felt fluttered.

Okay Jota yaaaa... you are a man, a married man.. I know what you feel... LOL

Jota & Jin Kyung trending once again!!!! they're the only ones in We Got Married who was on the top of naver search!

Jota was trending on naver at 1:13 PM KST! (netizens were really excited for the WGM episode)

tumblr_oarcg0rroE1se1phdo1_540.png

5:20 PM KST Jota in 1st place and Jin Kyung in 2nd

tumblr_oarf61VJtm1se1phdo1_1280.jpg

5:23 PM KST in Daum

tumblr_oarf61VJtm1se1phdo2_1280.jpg

please watch WGM clips in naver too!!!

http://tvcast.naver.com/wedding/clips

here's the shower scene

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/999589

here's the scene when they were chopping firewood or for Jota chopping TOOTHPICKS

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/999576

etc.~

Their video views will reach one million in no time.

Rough trans wood cutting:

JT: have you ever cut woods before?

JK: No, I want to try

JT: It's heavier than I expected. Be careful

JK (barely touching the wood)

JT: are you giving a massage?

JK: so, this is not an ordinary task after all....please do it. it's really impossible for me.

JT: This is my first time..(he is surprised)..okay..this is it.

JK: oppa, you are so cool

JK BRI: as expected...oppa is strong. He is a real man. I think i'm falling for the image of him showing his strength

Rough trans, feel free to edit

1 minute ago, khairunni said:

In his BRI, Jota said that he couldn't sleep that night. He was so nervous, he used to have a sleep with his member, but when he was with Jin Kung, he felt fluttered.

Okay Jota yaaaa... you are a man, a married man.. I know what you feel... LOL

@khairunni, Jota not just a man or a married man.. he too is a healthy married young man.....

Archived