[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

4 minutes ago, kazu-id said:

Why do I love it too much when Jota said :you should have won the game. 

Jinkyung and Jota is more and more oblivious with the camera and  as a result they enjoy each other's much more. 

Jota also brings out Jinkyung's childish side and that look he gave her was just....(I'm out of words) 

He said No when Jinkyung asked if he ever tried skating before, didn't he? Or was it figure skating he never tried? 

As far as I remembered (Re-watch for more than 10 times), Jinkyung just ask him is he ever tried Figure Skates or not..

Jota just shakes his head..... :smirk:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, shinjibvby said:
OH MY GOD THANKS GUYS! i literally screamed like crazy when he just did some sexy acrobatics during Emptiness! I mean! OH MY GOD! this fansign is amazing! :wub::wub:

LOL!!! Fk! I screamed as well. Why so fking cool and cute at the same time. OMFG!!!

3 hours ago, Sk00p said:

@khairunni Thx for all the hard work regarding the interview! Was interesting to read.

I'm also dying to know how much Jota and JK communicate off screen. Because when JK made that comment about him wanting to keep her to himself, he did not look shocked or said Ow you saw that? Fishy!!!

And do you notice that he opened JK's purse to put the ticket or something inside or piece of paper.

From my point of view, it shows that they are really close to each other thus he found it is normal to do it.

I mean opening someone personal stuffs like bag/wallet/phone , it must be bf/gf or at least best friend right ? 

So was it their 6th meeting ? or 60th meeting ? lol.

5 minutes ago, jillbeo said:

And do you notice that he opened JK's purse to put the ticket or something inside or piece of paper.

From my point of view, it shows that they are really close to each other thus he found it is normal to do it.

I mean opening someone personal stuffs like bag/wallet/phone , it must be bf/gf or at least best friend right ? 

You know Jota start using Jinkyung's phone since Episode 4 (their 2nd meeting lol). 
That was when he gave her his number. I found that was really cool to just asking for it like that. This namja! :heart:
So by this time, those things are way too normal now for them lol

I would like to ask if the confesssion that JT made was in Satori? 'Do you know I like you right? 

I remember during CKOTB, when he been asked to send a video msg to his female celebrity senior, the judo coach Lee said, he sounds better in Satori. Ha ha ha.

55 minutes ago, jillbeo said:

Yes i saw that too. Made it seem like they have been together for a while. Im really curious about upcoming episode mostly.
Things are about to get more personal and private!

Just in case you're curious of dates they filmed

5/2 - First Meeting : Wedding : Camping
5/16  Judo : Cart Race : Shopping : Dinner
6/2  Jota Driver Licence : Car Wash : Namsan :  Ceramic Making
6/14 House : Playground: Mart : Beer
6/25 Music Core : Meet MADTOWN members
6/27-28 1N2D: Skating : Wake Boarding etc

My favorite part of last episode is the Satoori part & when Jinkyung can't think of a answer to Jota. She looks like a kid (her gesture & expression) trying to defend her self just to get something she wants.

i'm so excited for next week coz Jota finally introduced his Mom tho it's just her voice. It's the first time he introduced his Mom in broadcast. I was really surprised coz finally Jota's Mom!!. Tho i think some fans seen her already since some MADTOWN parents attend Busan Fansign but haven't seen a pic of her or heard her voice & Jota rarely talk about her too so it's kinda surprising Jota called her & let Jinkyung talk to her. It maybe the only thing we can get from Jota's family. I don't think his family will agree of them appearing on TV but who knows? I might be wrong. Rather than Jota's parents, i want Jinkyung to meet Jota's brother. He's so into fashion too & he have opposite personality to Jota. From my observation, he & Jinkyung kinda have almost similar personality?. Also cutious of what they will gonna film after the 1N2D. Hope Jinkyung can watch Jota plays Judo when they film the CKOTB Judo Special & end of July is near & MADTOWN will gonna fly to Japan so thre might film there too. Or Jinkyung might watch Jota in his Baseball Throw this Sunday. Whatever! I'm just so excited of what will happen in future

tumblr_oah6t160Cp1se1phdo2_400.giftumblr_oah6t160Cp1se1phdo1_400.gif

Something I made... in my tumblr blog hehehe off to make more, 

Spoiler

tumblr_oah6t160Cp1se1phdo3_400.giftumblr_oah6t160Cp1se1phdo4_400.gif

tumblr_oah6t160Cp1se1phdo5_540.gif

@khairunni thanks a million for the interview!!! He's so good with his words... I think its very him!

OMG did anyone seen the amount of comments and likes! in that article! wow!

Jota in Busan... this is one of my favorite fancams! he's so FLIRTY and HANDSOME! I don't know I watched a fancam of him during the fansign on saturday! OH MY he is so flirty! it was a 1 hour fancam of him just flirting!

can i quote myself from my tumblr LOL

" I just watched a 1 hour Jota fancam from yesterday’s fansign. Its 10am and I haven’t slept, look at what you do to me Lee Jong Hwa! OH MY GOSH is it legal to be such a flirt Jota! I mean I can’t even! He’s such a natural flirt! He literally gazes into your soul and make love to you! "

tumblr_inline_oafsnr9RZn1r3kshr_500.gif

Good Night everyone!! 

2 hours ago, blumen77 said:

I don't know why I feel like JT's voice towards JK becomes sexier day by day... Ha ha 

Me too.

Me too :D 

Especially in the car where no one is around (not in a human body at least)

@blumen77  Yes i agree. But also schedule wise there was only 1 free day in between. This is from 25,27 and 28 (not aired yet) of june. That also helps increase the comfort lvl. And we can tell it has increased! Im so excited to knowing what kind of questions JK will ask Jota's mother!

th?id=HS.217062516743&pid=15.1&P=0&w=313Image result for Jota & jin kyung pictures

th?id=OIP.M279f8ee053eb75721a75732bedbe9They Start out walking, and learn to run..Two strangers become one..

Watching this last episode made me realize how exciting getting to know someone new can be.  That sense of shyness mixed with giggles & laughter that are expressed not only in your words but in every part of you and who you are.  It's the changes that are seen by each other by opening their hearts and selves to one another.  Two people molding each other without even knowing it.  Growing like a seed that is planted and nurtured with time.  Watered by caring for each other and protecting each other even the magic of touching one another...

Seeing Jota's concern about what Jin would wear was his way of protectiveness not just about what others would see but about being a gentlemen taking care of her.  I found myself thinking she was playing along as she already knows how he is and If I was her I would be glad he is the way he is.  Just like her knowing the music video is his work but still she too wants to protect what she considers hers.  It's just them learning & feeling about each other its the sweetness of what a relationship is...

So many changes are taking place and we can see it so clearly Jin has not only shown cuteness by singing on a show for Jota.  She is proud to be his wife and doesn't back off from a back hug in front of his group members but shows them she even knows their song and dance.  She shouts it in this episode loud & clear he is mine and I like him.  So precious are these moments that no matter what the future holds they won't forget them!  Could you?

My favorite part was Jota pretending to not know how skate his heart is so moving that he just like in letting her win while getting the snacks proves winning isn't what matters most to him but doing what ever it takes to gain closeness and also make her happy.  Because seeing her cute side even jealous or a bit mad are feelings he loves to see in her.  Isn't that how love really is, a mixture of seeing that other person not in perfection but learning every part of them wanting to just know more & more about them.  It's that yearning to get as close as you can because you just can't get enough of them.  Every time your together time flies and you find yourself not wanting to say good-bye.  Holding hands, Leaning, Back hugs, Small kindnesses, slowly tenderly moving in the same direction together a COUPLE...

Relationships are built on all of that and trusting in each other that moves even deeper with time....:wub::wub:

33 A couple moving together in the same direction following their hearts where ever that leads...:heart:

special thanks to original owners of photos...

6 hours ago, flowerpath said:

Just in case you're curious of dates they filmed

5/2 - First Meeting : Wedding : Camping
5/16  Judo : Cart Race : Shopping : Dinner
6/2  Jota Driver Licence : Car Wash : Namsan :  Ceramic Making
6/14 House : Playground: Mart : Beer
6/25 Music Core : Meet MADTOWN members
6/27-28 1N2D: Skating : Wake Boarding etc

My favorite part of last episode is the Satoori part & when Jinkyung can't think of a answer to Jota. She looks like a kid (her gesture & expression) trying to defend her self just to get something she wants.

i'm so excited for next week coz Jota finally introduced his Mom tho it's just her voice. It's the first time he introduced his Mom in broadcast. I was really surprised coz finally Jota's Mom!!. Tho i think some fans seen her already since some MADTOWN parents attend Busan Fansign but haven't seen a pic of her or heard her voice & Jota rarely talk about her too so it's kinda surprising Jota called her & let Jinkyung talk to her. It maybe the only thing we can get from Jota's family. I don't think his family will agree of them appearing on TV but who knows? I might be wrong. Rather than Jota's parents, i want Jinkyung to meet Jota's brother. He's so into fashion too & he have opposite personality to Jota. From my observation, he & Jinkyung kinda have almost similar personality?. Also cutious of what they will gonna film after the 1N2D. Hope Jinkyung can watch Jota plays Judo when they film the CKOTB Judo Special & end of July is near & MADTOWN will gonna fly to Japan so thre might film there too. Or Jinkyung might watch Jota in his Baseball Throw this Sunday. Whatever! I'm just so excited of what will happen in future

I'm so curious to see what his brother looks like. Do you have a pic of him or his instagram? :grin:

2 hours ago, AnaeBabo said:

I'm so curious to see what his brother looks like. Do you have a pic of him or his instagram? :grin:

I have it but i respect his privacy so i'm sorry. If you watch CKOTB where they showed Jota's childhood pics you can see him there & he still looks a little the same or just look at Jota's Dad coz i think he resembles him more than Jota

Archived