❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / NCT 127 'WALK' The 6th Album / JAEHYUN 'J' The First Album / NCT WISH 'Steady' The 1st Mini Album OUT NOW! / YUTA 'Depth' The 1st Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

210720 Musical Actor Kim Sohyun’s Instagram Post

Doyoung’s parents sent her flowers too

“I’m really touched 
A heart that is even more beautiful than flowers
Thank you, sincerely”

Doyoung’s Performance Schedule for Musical ‘Marie Antoinette’

This is only for the period of 13 July to 15 August. The dates of the other shows running from August to October are not announced yet. 

[SBS Inkigayo] 3rd Week of July 'Yujin X Sungchan MC Cut Compilation' #Inkigayo | SBS NOW

210721 REVIEW IS: NCT Doyoung, 1st Musical Challenge ‘Marie Antoinette’

“Having been immersed in his role after practicing for a long time, he showed his outstanding singing skills that goes without saying, calm facial expression acting and stable body movements as the main vocalist of NCT 127. Having expressed the character Axel von Ferson who loves Marie Antoinette in the play with a high degree of completion, he has received good responses from the audience.

Doyoung fully displayed the stage experience he had accumulated through NCT, NCT 127 and NCT U over many years. His calm yet warm tone matches the role of Fersen, who is the only that understands Marie Antoinette who was hated by all, thereby increasing the level of immersion into the musical.

During the high note segment, he expressed his sincere yet young heart towards Marie Antoinette well.

As expected, Doyoung also transformed himself into a charming nobleman perfectly through a variety of outfits.”

[INFO] 210721 DOYOUNG made his musical debut with 'Marie Antoinette' on July 17th. Doyoung made full use of the stage experience he had accumulated over the years through NCT, NCT 127, and NCT U.

Musical Actress Kim Sohyun mentioned Doyoung in an interview

“Especially Doyoung, he works really hard, wants to understand/know every single thing, and does well by being very calm on stage. I think he’ll be doing musicals for a long time.”

Regarding her chemistry with (the four Fersens), she said, “the charms of the four of them are all different, so I’m happy that I get to perform with different feelings each time”

NCT 127 for Nature Republic 

E69SRgFVkAAzxwA?format=jpg&name=900x900
E69SKSEVgAI6PlS?format=jpg&name=900x900

210723 NCTsmtown Twitter Update 

E6-SQs9VUAERSJL?format=jpg&name=large
E6-SQs-VUAAKz2Z?format=jpg&name=large
Czenniee
I did it cutely with Jungwoo Hyung hehe
I only love you~~~~~*
I love Danji**
Fullsun

(*T/N : Lyrics from H.O.T's Candy.

**T/N : The Korean for I only love you is 'danji neol saranghae, so Haechan did a wordplay by saying he loves Danji that sounds like a person's name.)

Translated by captainuwu