❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / NCT 127 'WALK' The 6th Album / JAEHYUN 'J' The First Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

RENJUN and CHENLE for Knight China Magazine

FtKvmcHaYAAFT3o?format=jpg&name=large

MARK might not be world-class at cooking eggs, but with new track ‘Golden Hour’, he’s landing sunny side up

230408 HENDERY IG Update 

FtLlf2waIAEN_SH?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

FtLlf2raMAAn69P?format=jpg&name=large
FtLlf2vaYAMBpr5?format=jpg&name=large
"It was a beautiful day"

230408 NCT DREAM IG Story 

Spoiler

NCT DREAM for Teddy Island 

Spoiler

230408 TEN IG Story

FtMLWT-akAEmp_9?format=jpg&name=large

230408 XIAOJUN IG Story 

Spoiler

"Ay-Yo" by NCT 127 has been certified Million on Circle Chart (1,000,000+ copies sold).

Spoiler

RENJUN for BLANCDIVA

FtL2tT_aEAE1n8y?format=jpg&name=large

230408 NCTsmtown Twitter Update

FtLpVJTaYAE5dB-?format=jpg&name=large
FtLpVH8aUAE_H69?format=jpg&name=large
“wangwangz’ chemistry! did you watch it well today too?
as expected it’s so fun working with our busy dog heehee
i hope that seasonies receive our energy well too~
- JOHNNY”

Translated by 209_archive

230408 NCT 127 Kwangya Club Update with JOHNNY & JUNGWOO 

FtL3RnGaMAE4iU5?format=jpg&name=large

NCT DoJaeJung's 'Can We Go Back' is an R&B genre song that calmly portray a person who wants to go back to the past out of suffering from a terrible aftermath after his loved one left, the sentimental vocals & groovy guitar riff combination maximize the song's lonely atmosphere.

In addition, 'Kiss' is a medium tempo R&B song with a dreamy atmosphere that left deep impression, and the lyrics comparing honest feeling of falling deeply into his loved one and can't get out and want to stay together always to a 'kiss' are eye-catching.

NCT DOJAEJUNG’s first mini-album ‘Perfume’ talks of conflicting feelings of love with b-sides ‘Can We Go Back’ and ‘Kiss’!

230409 RENJUN Instagram Live 

renjun excitedly showing off his third harry potter merchandise: a pillow

“what would you do if czennies become cockroaches?” 

Spoiler

renjun cutely showing off his collectible wizard card then getting shocked of the hologram

renjun getting disappointed with how the chocolate frog was securely packaged with plastic

renjun taking a bite of the chocolate frog but because he's eaten bertie bott's everything smells like grass

Renjun: i can buy this on the internet right? i will order this frog until dumbledore [card] comes out... i'm so looking forward to it

renjun was asked if he already listen to mark's golden hour and he said he did! at first, before golden hour was released, he asked mark if he could listen to it but mark jokingly said he didn't want to but then mark played it after. he said he really like mark's distinct color and and style for his solos, for both child and golden hour, the songs are so good. he said when he first listen to golden hour, he kinda thought it was very new and that mark did a great job on making the song! he thought it would be a song filled of rap, but for both child and golden hour, it was kinda unexpected but the song is really great. he added, mark really has a good vocals and since it's mark, any songs he would do would sounds so good

renjun: “also it's mark hyung... whatever song it is he'd make it work, that hyung”
https://twitter.com/renjeonah/status/1644924831069270017?s=20

renjun got the mint green iMac from jaemin

Renjun : I think I wore this jacket when we departed from Korea? To tell you about this jacket, everyone, Jeno suddenly contacted me and said "where are you right now?" So I said "I'm at this place" and then he said "Okay, then wait for me over there" and then Jeno came and gave this as present to me ㅋ so I said "oh is this my present? Thank you! I'll wear it well" and he said "wear it tomorrow~" and I said "alright I'll wear it tomorrow!" And when I opened the present, I really like it!

Renjun trying out bertie botts bean candy 

renjun talking about how he would live as a cockroach

[EXCLUSIVE] 'Master In The House' Ends Broadcast... End of 6-year journey 

MITH Season 2 will be ending its broadcast, with the final broadcast on April 23. The last filming has been completed.

NCT DoJaeJung to present sensual performance based on perfume theme of their title track 'Perfume'.

Title song 'Perfume' performance is based on perfume theme, and you can encounter more mature & sensual choreography of the 3 members combined with rhythmical and groovy melody making it enough to enjoy NCT DoJaeJung's captivating 'Perfume' and satisfy both your eyes and ears.

NCT DOJAEJUNG’s 'Perfume' performance is perfume-themed with a rhythmic and groovy melody!