[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

33 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

:angry: mobile soompi is actually so annoying! It keeps redirecting me to download Juice Jams and Cookie Jams and IT'S SO SLOW. Haha sorry that's my little rant... I don't have my PC right now but I wanna be on here :tears:. It takes forever for me to post things :sweatingbullets:

*hugs*

Same here. I hate it... I should visit less on my tablet, because from time to time it really gets to me... then I want to throw my tablet away. argh xD 

@delightful :wub::wub::wub: (I need more emoticons to express myself SOOMPI!) xD

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, delightful said:

Can someone give me links to the HD RAW files for all the episodes so far? I wanna make pretty subs for them. :heart:

You really live up to your name, you give delight to us all:bawling::blush::heart:

34 minutes ago, cadburygirl said:

@delightful If you have the time.... :wub::wub::wub:

Look at how Singto leans into the almost kiss.... (not enough emoji to express my fujofeelings for these .gifs)

Hide contents

tumblr_odkw1yG8cr1vtisrzo1_500.gif

tumblr_odkw1yG8cr1vtisrzo2_500.gif

Singto leans in, every time......

tumblr_ockop2DSZu1ubx099o1_540.gif

OMGG I NOTICED THAT TOO! ԅ(♡﹃♡ԅ)

(* ̄ii ̄)(* ̄ii ̄) ٩(♡o♡)۶

Spoiler

_20160806_192339_zpsbgwxnd6w.jpg

• Like 3

Guest delightful

I'm guessing you guys would want the latest episodes subbed first? :blush: I'm not going to promise that it'll be faster than the other subbers, but I will try to get them out within a day or two of getting the RAW files. Get back to you guys later. :cookie:

YES, SINGTO DOES LEAN IN OR TILT HIS HEAD WHEN KRIST COMES FOR HIS FACE/LIPS!!!!! :heart:

12 hours ago, franeb said:

Krist : your singing is so off-key but in a cute way 55555

singto: This is such a shame of my life  #even my breath is off-key

Krist: I'll will teach you tonight 5555

Thank you so much for the translation! :) It's so cute!!! :wub:

13 minutes ago, delightful said:

I'm guessing you guys would want the latest episodes subbed first? :blush: I'm not going to promise that it'll be faster than the other subbers, but I will try to get them out within a day or two of getting the RAW files. Get back to you guys later. :cookie:

YES, SINGTO DOES LEAN IN OR TILT HIS HEAD WHEN KRIST COMES FOR HIS FACE/LIPS!!!!! :heart:

٩(^○^)۶ Thank you!! You're subs are wonderful so I'd definitely appreciate them no matter how long it takes ^^ So don't overwork yourself too much! ♡♡ Thank you!!! 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, delightful said:

Can someone give me links to the HD RAW files for all the episodes so far? I wanna make pretty subs for them. :heart:

Thanks delightful for the time. Really thankful for that. Wish I knew Thai.

Hi all, I'm new here. Been reading all the post and super duper excited with this series that I decide to sign up. :wub:

Not used to soompi forum. Please bear with me if anything wrong.:D

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, xadax8 said:

Hi all, I'm new here. Been reading all the post and super duper excited with this series that I decide to sign up. :wub:

Welcome here!! :) 

I would attach some cute Sotus gifs to help welcome you but it's almost 3am here and I'm on my phone about to head to bed. I'm sure there's more than enough on the thread though haha :lol:

Oh wait this one was easy to grab the link for >>

d577eb6bd54df31ad883f7290ef6245ae9420953

Arthit is so cute :wub: I love seeing Kong fawning over his adorableness as he gets glimpses of Arthit's cuter side and adorable little tsundere personality :wub: Ahh now I wanna go rewatch all the parts with the pink milks. SO CUTE!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, cadburygirl said:

Look at how Singto leans into the almost kiss.... (not enough emoji to express my fujofeelings for these .gifs)

Hide contents

tumblr_odkw1yG8cr1vtisrzo1_500.gif

tumblr_odkw1yG8cr1vtisrzo2_500.gif

Singto leans in, every time......

tumblr_ockop2DSZu1ubx099o1_540.gif

Like someone already said on this thread. they are totally different in real life and series... haha better said they switched places. Singto's character Kong is the one who leads, bold one in a series while Krist's character Arthit may seem bold but he's a sweetheart (awww yes he is haha) and Krist is bold one in real life. rofl How can you not love them? ehh :wub::wub:

3 hours ago, delightful said:

I think 'Thank you' is not enough to say for what you do. Really, no hurry, friend.

THANK YOU! :heart:

(haha It's my 'dreaming mind' but it looked like Singto expected kiss on the lips when they had that interview, the one I watched yesterday. :blush:)  xD

2 hours ago, xadax8 said:

Welcome here, Hope to see you more around and feel free to chat with us about these two irresistible men.. ahem I mean SOTUS the series. :P 

• Like 3

Guest delightful

@jaelephy omonah!!! my babieeeeee Jaejoongie~~~~~~~~~~~ Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! x9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

I have been so Jaejoongie deprived lately that I was feeling lost in this world. LOL! *breathe in.... out...in...out...*

I was going to watch Sotus the series anyways so this is not going to be that bad subbing as I enjoy the boyloving. I promise not to push myself too much. ^_^ OKay, gonna go watch ep.5 and do a little translation. soompi needs like a nosebleed emoji or mega drooling emojis.

*EDIT* Watching and translating ep.5 right now and I have to say that Krist is so cute. He bought drinks for his friends and made them go to watch the Star and Moon competition with him... because... he wanted to see the concert... yeah, right!!!!!!!!!! :blush:

On 9/17/2016 at 6:58 PM, whitedove said:

Sotus The Series will be having their first Meet & Greet on 29 Oct! All the cast members will be there.

hcfoiOAh.jpg

G1YBNsqh.jpg

how can i attend this event? do i need to register somewhere? i'll be staying in Bangkok around that time, anyone know please enlighten me about this?

• Like 2

Hello, I'm landing here because of my favorite couple for now, I think it's the same with all of you :D Thanks a lot for all awesome gifs, links, and important news about this series.

Actually this isn't the first BL story that I've watched. I usually love a couple once I start to watch the series/movies or even after a few episodes. but from this trailer that being released last year, I knew that I will love it :D. the plot and casts are perfect.

Nice to meet you all :blush:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, delightful said:

*EDIT* Watching and translating ep.5 right now and I have to say that Krist is so cute. He bought drinks for his friends and made them go to watch the Star and Moon competition with him... because... he wanted to see the concert... yeah, right!!!!!!!!!! :blush:

Ahhhhh that's SO CUTE!!!!

Spoiler

_20160914_110233_zpsslkc0id0.jpg

4 hours ago, _-Mio-_ said:

(haha It's my 'dreaming mind' but it looked like Singto expected kiss on the lips when they had that interview, the one I watched yesterday. :blush:)  xD

IT REALLY DID LOOK LIKE THAT THOUGH  (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Spoiler

_20160719_221042_zpssihhbc0o.jpg

23 minutes ago, Lindsey Jung said:

Hello, I'm landing here because of my favorite couple for now, I think it's the same with all of you :D Thanks a lot for all awesome gifs, links, and important news about this series.

Actually this isn't the first BL story that I've watched. I usually love a couple once I start to watch the series/movies or even after a few episodes. but from this trailer that being released last year, I knew that I will love it :D. the plot and casts are perfect.

Nice to meet you all :blush:

Hi :) Welcome here! I agree with you about the trailer! The trailer for Sotus is amazing!! and had me wanting to watch the drama so badly ^^ And the series is definitely living up to its expectations so far! I love it xD

• Like 2