[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Spoiler

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

CzpTwxYUcAAcJkJ.jpg

OMG!!! Looking at teaser pictures like this makes me feel even more desperate to watch ep. 13!!! I can't wait!!  SOTUSday why are you lasting so long time???

Ok, I need to calm/slow down my feelings right now. I have an English test in less than 24 hours and I must focus on studying these f*ing grammar rules!! :bawling:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, shinnu said:
  Reveal hidden contents

SAME, I have enough of this week+ep 11 of yoi didn't help at all

this ep got me like

tumblr_oi6tshgNbk1sh5sv4o1_1280.jpg

FOR REAL.

Ohh what a relief I'm not the only one haha!!:blush::heart:

Spoiler

Yeah lol :grin:

THE LAST EPISODE OF YURI ON ICE THO. YURIO WAS AWESOME WTF :astonished:

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:
2 hours ago, originalnickname said:

How do you know that ? After ep. 13 ? So that'll mean 3 episodes with special chapters ? I don't think so... Only ep. 16 is from special chapters

Maybe I know nothing. I was just saying based on the novel I've read.

It sounds like the special chapter at the end of the novel is very long so there's probably more than enough content in it to fill more than one episode. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see how the remaining episodes play out :) 

I'm so excited for episode 13!!! ^^ All the pictures that have been released from it look so good :wub:

• Like 5

15 hours ago, sbhri87 said:

sorry off topic for a second..

does anybody know where i can download Bad Romance The Series.. i manage to find only up to Episode 6..

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::)

I don't know whether someone has already answered your query. This is where I found the Eng Sub of Bad Romance The Series.

On YouTube - Kuru Kyahpie (Episods 1-6)

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/KuruKyah/ (Episode 7 and s/he will update more)

• Like 6

Guest delightful

It's just hitting me now after seeing that teaser image from GMM TV. It's going to end!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *CRies to myself* That bridge is where they have their 'happy' confessions, then things go back to normal and we get the drink stand scene and the gear giving.. then END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know we will have the special chapters for 2 or 2 and a half episodes... BUT THE ACTUALLY NOVEL ENDS!!! I'm going to go crazy!!! The realization that it's ending is hitting me hard. :tears:

5 minutes ago, delightful said:

It's just hitting me now after seeing that teaser image from GMM TV. It's going to end!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *CRies to myself* That bridge is where they have their 'happy' confessions, then things go back to normal and we get the drink stand scene and the gear giving.. then END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know we will have the special chapters for 2 or 2 and a half episodes... BUT THE ACTUALLY NOVEL ENDS!!! I'm going to go crazy!!! The realization that it's ending is hitting me hard. :tears:

And I wonder about the scene in Kongpop's room as they're talking something, we can see Arthit's smile (which is soooo cute), as in your DP @delightful

:wub:

Too bad we cant see the Missing You parts :tears:

Oh btw, I bet that bridge would be the most romantic place in BKK after ep 13 aired, haha

• Like 8

14 hours ago, delightful said:

I'm glad I was able to keep you with us. Yes, it has a 'decent' ending, but their families were never mentioned. I don't know anything about their reactions or if they even know. No where do they talk about visiting or knowing the other person's family. It does upset me a bit in that aspect, dating someone for 2-3 years and not being able to meet their family even though they live in the same city. I mean what about the parties, celebrations, or other special events that they have at home? Don't you kind of invite friends and family to your house for birthdays or just parties? Would Arthit and Kongpope ever do that? Arthit moves from his current dorm to another apartment that is closer to work so he doesn't move home, but I'm sure his parents should be involved in some ways with his decisions. He is an only child so I don't know how traditional they are about him having kids. Darn, I want to cry thinking about it. Imagine what our Pink Milk Monster will feel if his parents wanted a grandchild? 

Isn't it common that parents don't know their child's friends/ lovers? Nowadays, many parents know their child's life via his social media. many gay couples just live together and never tell their parents, especially if the parents aren't clearly gay friendly.

due to a decade of low birthrate, many Thai parents don't care much about grandchild. many parents don't worry that their 30 years old daughters are single. also, many married couples don't have their own child and take care of pets or close relatives' children instead. If kongpop has a sibling, arthit and kongpop may take care of kongpop's niece/ nephew as if it is their own child. adoption is also an alternative.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, xraiyax said:

age is just a number! it's not that necessary :D

I'm 26 but I started as trainee at a company again to get some better qualifications almost everyone is 5-10 years younger than me even some of my superiors are younger than me and sometimes I feel really old because of that x,D but well I saw and did way more than most of the people working there that are older than me so I guess it's ok.

We have the same age! :) and yet I'm still a master student and all the tasks are killing me :sweatingbullets:

5 hours ago, 090327 said:

Only 2 more days to go! 

It's already Thursday yeay! :glasses: 

• Like 4

Hi, i just create an account here. 
I've been quite long as a silent reader, but today i just can't help to share my story.
I'm a guy and i've been living with my roomate who also a guy of course.
I just found out about SOTUS last month and now i'm totally fell in love with this series. All this time i always secretly watch SOTUS in my room while i'm with my roomate without him knowing it. And as i follow this series, i think i'm just realised that probably i have a crush on him. And this feelings is keep stronger and stronger each day.
I know this is really out of topic. I just wanna share with you guys, since i have nobody to talk about this.
And also thanks a lot to @delightful for the sub. 
  • Like 24

1 hour ago, dedededeva said:

We have the same age! :) and yet I'm still a master student and all the tasks are killing me :sweatingbullets:

It's already Thursday yeay! :glasses: 

I'm 32 years old and my Seniors are from 36 years old to 23 years old!!! LoL XD 

• Like 5

I really admire Bittersweet's descrition of Arthit and Kongpope's relationship compared to other BL, as well as the writers' + the actors' depiction of them. It's significantly more realistic.

Not every single relationship between two guys is super touchy-feely, especially if they aren't aware if the other likes guys or not. Their interactions aren't composed solely of stilted conversation mixed with awkward touching solely to appeal for skinship fans; you can actually see how their relationship changes, through words, actions, and very detailed body language. You can see the struggle that both Kongpope and Arthit both have with reconciling the fact that they like guys, and how self-denial and an issue with identity isn't always something that can be turned into comedy. There aren't any unrealistically "bad" or "good" characters, or manipulative pieces of trash; it's people that are trying to get on with their daily life.

It seems odd, but one thing that really stood out to me is the fact that their schoolwork is actually brought into the picture (their essays, books, HW, etc.) Idk if it's just because I'm still in school right now. It isn't  dismissed as "the main characters are just really bad at studying." Their lives are based around how their college life goes, including their academic prowess, while it still includes funny anecdotal stories of drawing portraits of a teacher's face or praying during a test. It just makes it seem all the more realistic

53 minutes ago, boywholovethelight said:
I've been quite long as a silent reader, but today i just can't help to share my story.
I just found out about SOTUS last month and now i'm totally fell in love with this series. All this time i always secretly watch SOTUS in my room while i'm with my roomate without him knowing it. And as i follow this series, i think i'm just realised that probably i have a crush on him. And this feelings is keep stronger and stronger each day.
I know this is really out of topic. I just wanna share with you guys, since i have nobody to talk about this.

Ahh :/ I've had a similar experience, but with a best friend. All I can say is, good luck. Do you know if he also likes guys, or not? 

• Like 11

Guest delightful
1 hour ago, boywholovethelight said:

You're welcome...

And good luck with your room mate. :blush: