[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

4 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I always lurk around  Yandaixiejie thread to see what's happening with S2. No news is good news, I guess... eh We can rant there as much as we want. lol XD I watched that one couple of months ago, and it still bothers me... that ending was really painful for me and I think the reason behind that pain is because I expected it to be happy, you know and then they go and end it like that. Why didn't they make a whole book into 1 series? Why? They already knew what happened to Addicted, HOW COULD THEY? *tries to calm down* I should try and let it go. About Addicted to, WHY DIDN'T THEY MAKE A MOVIE TO TIE EVERYTHING UP? WHY??? I just hate it that I won't see that beautiful ending on screen. I HATE IT. (more rant... sorry... I'll really stop now. xD)

Live streaming for SOTUS doesn't work here, either. I tried last Saturday and One HD live stream from their site was super slow, didn't even load. I'll try again this weekend... if not I'll just watch raw right after new episode ends, like last weekend. (Thank you @dreadaeleonkvothe for link :wub:) ^^

i thought yandai is slated for a second season and shooting is underway like months ago? 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, samvilerow23 said:

i thought yandai is slated for a second season and shooting is underway like months ago? 

They announced S2, but there are no news about it... I've read their thread here and there's really nothing that says if they are shooting, when is it planned to premiere etc... I am hoping for S2 to come true. I won't believe it until I see it. Also bad thing is that they banned the series... soo... Nothing's for sure. Always checking there for more news.

Now we all should get back to SOTUS. 3 days to go until new episode. *excited* :wub:

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

They announced S2, but there are no news about it... I've read their thread here and there's really nothing that says if they are shooting, when is it planned to premiere etc... I am hoping for S2 to come true. I won't believe it until I see it. Also bad thing is that they banned the series... soo... Nothing's for sure. Always checking there for more news.

Now we all should get back to SOTUS. 3 days to go until new episode. *excited* :wub:

Three looong days. Haha. I also saw somewhere Kong putting Arthit's clothes to the cabinet or something like that. Will this be on this episode, too? Gosh! All the more that Arthit will fall for Kong :) 

• Like 2

Guest delightful
28 minutes ago, greenfan said:

@_-Mio-_I know! But we could only rant right now. Haha. Let's stop at this. Lol.

Right, better wait until the raw episode comes out. I'm sure @delightful will be very happy to sub for us. No pressure intended :D

Yeah, send me the link to the raw file for ep. 6 right away and I can translate it right away, then timing might take a day, but if it's REALLY good I'll get it out in 3-4hrs. LOL! I like re-watching good episodes over and over. Just like that talkshow Manoot Paa Laadek, I think I watched it like 10 times, they have such great chemistry.

Whoever hasn't seen Puppy Honey, please watch this and then you'll be convinced. *prepare to drool*

51 minutes ago, greenfan said:

Did you like it? Did you watch season 2 as well? I only watched season 1. Lost interest with season 2 :( 

I like it. Yeah I watched season 2. I prefer season 2 than 1, the setting more nice and real I think they have more budget. But compare than another Chinese bl I find Like Love less interesting:expressionless:.

2 minutes ago, delightful said:

Yeah, send me the link to the raw file for ep. 6 right away and I can translate it right away, then timing might take a day, but if it's REALLY good I'll get it out in 3-4hrs. LOL! I like re-watching good episodes over and over. Just like that talkshow Manoot Paa Laadek, I think I watched it like 10 times, they have such great chemistry.

Help on this, guys! I only rely on you for links to the new episode so I am not exactly sure what a "raw file" means. I use raw to mean those episodes that I watch being played on a website like "lakornhit." I'm sure someone can help out :) Wish I could also speak Thai @delightful. Is it a difficult language to learn?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, delightful said:

Reveal hidden contents

Whoever hasn't seen Puppy Honey, please watch this and then you'll be convinced. *prepare to drool*

You're our light of hope:star:. I already watched it but useless can't understand anything they said:dissapointed_relieved:.

2 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

I like it. Yeah I watched season 2. I prefer season 2 than 1, the setting more nice and real I think they have more budget. But compare than another Chinese bl I find Like Love less interesting:expressionless:.

Yes, I actually could not believe at first that that's the second season when I started watching episode 1. I just thought the cinematography was too beautiful to be its sequel. Guess they really had a bigger budget this time. And I had the feeling that season 2 would be about their struggles as couples. So I decided not to watch it. Will there be a third season? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, greenfan said:

Yes, I actually could not believe at first that that's the second season when I started watching episode 1. I just thought the cinematography was too beautiful to be its sequel. Guess they really had a bigger budget this time. And I had the feeling that season 2 would be about their struggles as couples. So I decided not to watch it. Will there be a third season? 

Yep they coming out to their parents get rejected then broke up for a while, reunited again while doing hard work for getting approval which they get in the end. I read about third season getting banned:pensive:

19 minutes ago, greenfan said:

Help on this, guys! I only rely on you for links to the new episode so I am not exactly sure what a "raw file" means. I use raw to mean those episodes that I watch being played on a website like "lakornhit." I'm sure someone can help out :) Wish I could also speak Thai @delightful. Is it a difficult language to learn?

I follow this Twitter account for 1080p raws of Sotus!!! It's uploaded fast.

https://twitter.com/SotusandWOH

• Like 6

Guest delightful

@greenfan I guess I don't know if Thai is difficult to learn, because it's my first language, I grew up speaking it. But I know how difficult it is to learn a new language, I've been trying to learn a 4th language which is Korean and it's so hard since I'm older now. It was easier when I was younger, I guess.

Gun and Off the couple from Puppy Honey is so cute. Gun calls Off by a nickname which is 'Puppy', which is similar to their series name Puppy Honey and also kinda means 'daddy' in a way. Gun is really attached to Off and calls him all the time and goes to the company to just look for him. And their kiss scene took 8 takes! LOL! They're so cute together!

1 hour ago, meifang89 said:

Yep they coming out to their parents get rejected then broke up for a while, reunited again while doing hard work for getting approval which they get in the end. I read about third season getting banned:pensive:

Again? They really are serious about banning. Can't they loosen up a bit? We could only hope for now.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, delightful said:

@greenfan I guess I don't know if Thai is difficult to learn, because it's my first language, I grew up speaking it. But I know how difficult it is to learn a new language, I've been trying to learn a 4th language which is Korean and it's so hard since I'm older now. It was easier when I was younger, I guess.

Hide contents

Gun and Off the couple from Puppy Honey is so cute. Gun calls Off by a nickname which is 'Puppy', which is similar to their series name Puppy Honey and also kinda means 'daddy' in a way. Gun is really attached to Off and calls him all the time and goes to the company to just look for him. And their kiss scene took 8 takes! LOL! They're so cute together!

Yes, they say learning a new language is harder as you age. But there are other theories disclaiming this. They say "comprehensible input" is important and that there's a higher level of "affective filter" among adults that make it harder to learn. A loooong discussion on that. Haha. But yes, I know learning a new language really is a difficult task. I should move to Thailand soon perhaps. Lol.

Spoiler

That's really cute. I think knowing each other and being friends in real life gives them a great deal of on-screen connection :) I shall see this weekend. Lol.

1 hour ago, jia_k said:

I follow this Twitter account for 1080p raws of Sotus!!! It's uploaded fast.

https://twitter.com/SotusandWOH

That was fast! Thanks @jia_k!

• Like 3

So my friends took me out for dinner earlier and guess where they took me to? A Thai restaurant called "happythai." Haha. We ended up ordering tom yum, chicken with basil, pad thai, and thai milk tea. I instantly remembered the scene from the teaser where Kong and Arthit was in a restaurant, Arthit switching their meals like what he did before. I am imagining they're tom yum because they were served in bowls. Haha. Then he was out of the frame a little later. Could it be during the separation period and Kong was imagining a date with Arthit? Huhu. I also expected that the basil chicken that we ordered would be like what Arthit ordered from their first meal together. But I was so wrong and disappointed. It was just entirely different. Wish I could share with you a picture but I'm not sure if it's allowed here. The food was good though :) This series is really making me want to visit Thailand again. So good job in promoting tourism. Haha :)

• Like 5

7 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Hi :) sorry it took so long for me to respond :sweatingbullets: I've been very busy (I have a really heavy workload this semester and things are starting to pick up a bit :crazy:). My major is Linguistics and my minor is psychology and I also just completed a certificate for teaching English ^^

That's so cool that you can relate to the drama SOTUS like that ^^ I really want to travel to so many places in Asia one day!

it's okay. I've been busy too these days... and that's sounds so much things to do... hope you'll do well! :D

you should if you have money! :P

• Like 3

Sawadeekaaaa~~~ 

I have been silent reader for the past few weeks....however, after seeing how awesome you guys r, i have decided to join in!! You guys are the reason of my smile everyday (despite stressing at work)!! Love this thread so much! 

THANK YOU! 

AND to @delightful YOU ROCK MY WORLD! you are such an angel for subbing ep 5 and the show for us! Cant seem to thank you enough...i know how hard subbing is as i was part of the subbing team in many years before...and i need to quit due to work commitment...despite of doing it alone, you are fast too! TOTALLY AWESOME! 

And @delightful superrrrrrrrrrr agree that Gun-Off in Puppy Honey is superrrrrrrrrr cute! cant get enough of them! Yes we need a thread for that since s2 is coming! cant wait!

• Like 7