[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

4 minutes ago, delightful said:

Yes, it is so hard to find good BL movies/series out there. The best BL types in each country for me: Japanese = yaoi anime/manga, Korean = BL fanfics and idols acting out those fanfics or doing parodies, and Thai would be these types of series/movies from GMM TV.

Yeah, Honey Puppy season 1 is done, it's short, only 6 episodes and I believe they are all officially subbed on GMM TV. Not sure since I don't watch the with subs, but if they're not all subbed let me know and I can sub them.

You're an angel, @delightful! I'll tell if you anything needs to be subbed. Gosh, we're being abusive :) 

• Like 3

Exactly, @meifang89! They're just so good to leave us just like that. I can still remember that ending scene from Yandaixiejie. That was sooooo heart-wrenching! Super dramatic that I had to rewind the scene and suffer the crying all over. Gasp! I mean, that's not the fault of the producers but regulators had to do it maybe. Gosh, I just wish they could loosen up a bit. Hmmm.

Anyway, there's this new Chinese series called "Swap." Don't know if you've seen it but it started out BL but then the characters switched souls so at least visually it's hetero. It's clever and I think producers are finding ways to avoid being banned while tackling BL. That show is also good. I think it's on the 6th episode now. 

• Like 3

On 09/09/2016 at 3:55 PM, whitedove said:

Hmm about Krist & Singto, we have to remember that these guys are not exactly newbies in the entertainment industry, unlike the cast of Lovesick or MIR. If I have to make a comparison, the cast of Sotus are more equivalent with the cast of Hormones, in that because they're not newbies, they don't really need to rely on each other. Furthermore, both of them are not teens anymore, one is 21 and the other is 22. That means they already have their own lives and their own set of friends that may or may not interact with each other.

Anyway, the latest news of Singto is that he'll be joining the cast of U-Prince Series: Single Lawyer which stars August (Lovesick) & Apple Lapisara as the main couple. Looks like Singto will be the third person in their relationship. Today is the first day of filming:

August's segment will air some time in March next year.

Based on the picture, It looks like Singto and Apple are bestfriends or something and August will enter their world.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, greenfan said:

Exactly, @meifang89! They're just so good to leave us just like that. I can still remember that ending scene from Yandaixiejie. That was sooooo heart-wrenching! Super dramatic that I had to rewind the scene and suffer the crying all over. Gasp! I mean, that's not the fault of the producers but regulators has to do it maybe. Gosh, I just wish they could loosen up a bit. Hmmm. Anyway, there's this new Chinese series called "Swap." Don't know if you've seen it but it started out BL but then the characters switched souls so at least visually it's hetero. It's clever and I think producers are finding ways to avoid being banned while tackling BL. That show is also good. I think it's on the 6th episode now. 

But the ban range really wide so we can't predict clearly which one will get banned. I've not seen it not really like switched soul genre. What else Chinese bl do you ever watch?

Just now, greenfan said:

I know, @meifang89. Top of mind is Addicted. I'm sure I've seen others but did not leave a lasting impression or I did not finish.

You should see Uncontrolled Love the ending are heartbreaking but they'll release the happy ending version in Oct, the cp chemistry really intense you can watch their interaction in fanmeet or Wudong show it'll heal the heartbreak from the ending they're really cute together.

Also Love Is More Than A Word, this is historical bl and doesn't have many lovey dovey skinship really innocent and pure. I've heard this drama also get banned but they still can release it. I really don't understand how the ban works:mellow:.

I remember, @meifang89. You might like "Like Love." I finished season 1 of it but did not watch season 2 as it didn't really interest me more. I thought that the first season can stay as is. There are a bunch others which you can see on Youtube. I've seen some episodes of "Reverse Light Source" but again, they did not give a lasting impression as Addicted and Yandaixiejie. Gosh, those series!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, greenfan said:

I know, @meifang89. Top of mind is Addicted. I'm sure I've seen others but did not leave a lasting impression or I did not finish.

Lol. That was uncalled for. 

so you promoting stalking (whatever that means) is okay but me saying something suggestive in an ironic way is uncalled for?! okay miss moral compass 

• Like 2

Guest delightful

I just finished watching those two shows! LOL! Honestly, there is no 'lovey dovey' moments in those. It's all fun and games. What you see is what you get. Especially the one with Off and Gun, Off is seriously the biggest prankster there is in the world. He's rarely ever serious. I don't think he is capable of it.

13 minutes ago, riska2904 said:

@delightful secret love puppy honey already sub in GMMTV
but if you don't mind. can you sub this show? since this two shows has newwie and off as guest stars? thanks

Hide contents

45 minutes ago, Yves George Sanchez said:

@greenfan Krist is so good with capturing the tsunedere image especially when he started eating and not looking at Singto. It looks like he's annoyed from the outside but you can also see that he's overjoyed that Singto came and stayed a while. You can really relate to his facial expression. And Singto's like sarcastic as always. Bravo to both of them!

it seemed to me that Singto's eyes in this scene is kinda dilated/extra-rounded... very much enjoying the sight before him unreservedly... with a wry grin knowing the hint of shy-puppy-ness of Krist in front of him.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, samvilerow23 said:

so you promoting stalking (whatever that means) is okay but me saying something suggestive in an ironic way is uncalled for?! okay miss moral compass 

Sorry, I think I misinterpreted and I was misinterpreted! I guess the use of words in varying contexts. I meant stalking his online account, looking and appreciating the activities. Not physically stalking. I wouldn't promote that. Again, I am sorry if it made you feel uneasy. I love this forum and I don't want to get into any discussion aside from the cuteness of this series. I love you and the rest, @samvilerow23! Let's be careful next time :) 

12 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

You should see Uncontrolled Love the ending are heartbreaking but they'll release the happy ending version in Oct, the cp chemistry really intense you can watch their interaction in fanmeet or Wudong show it'll heal the heartbreak from the ending they're really cute together.

Also Love Is More Than A Word, this is historical bl and doesn't have many lovey dovey skinship really innocent and pure. I've heard this drama also get banned but they still can release it. I really don't understand how the ban works:mellow:.

Yes, I think I've seen Uncontrolled Love in the feed but did not really watch it. And I just saw now on YouTube Love Is More Than A Word. It being historical is something. I should add them to my list. Thanks!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, greenfan said:

I remember, @meifang89. You might like "Like Love." I finished season 1 of it but did not watch season 2 as it didn't really interest me more. I thought that the first season can stay as is. There are a bunch others which you can see on Youtube. I've seen some episodes of "Reverse Light Source" but again, they did not give a lasting impression as Addicted and Yandaixiejie. Gosh, those series!

I've never mention Like Love here I also prefer Addicted and Yandaixiejie. I mention Uncontrolled Love and Love Is More Than Word that I pick from bunch others in Youtube. 

Just now, meifang89 said:

I've never mention Like Love here I also prefer Addicted and Yandaixiejie. I mention Uncontrolled Love and Love Is More Than Word that I pick from bunch others in Youtube. 

I mean you may be interested to watch "Like Love." :) 

• Like 2

Watched Uncontrolled Love and love their chemistry so much. Still awaiting the HE.

21 minutes ago, erngust said:

it seemed to me that Singto's eyes in this scene is kinda dilated/extra-rounded... very much enjoying the sight before him unreservedly... with a wry grin knowing the hint of shy-puppy-ness of Krist in front of him.

Yes..and his smirk is to die for..:wub:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, greenfan said:

OMG, @_-Mio-_! I have the same sentiments with you on Addicted and Yandaixiejie! How can they ban such good series?! Well, they have their reasons. I just hope that this does not happen again. They're just sooo good! I was more positive with Yandaixiejie having another season and it's also my favourite. I told myself that there better be a second season. Yandaixiejie should comfort me from all the tears that was poured out because of that ending! But no recent news has come out so I think I'll let it go, too. Huhu. Sorry, is there a thread where we can do all these ranting? Lol.

And yes, I'll make sure to find time to watch Puppy Honey. It could be a good way to kill time while waiting for Sotus' episode 6. Btw,  I don't think live streaming links work well here in the Philippines. I'm sure I have strong connectivity at home but it just lags. So again, I'll just wait until the whole episode is uploaded. Can't wait to read all the fans' comments then :P

I always lurk around  Yandaixiejie thread to see what's happening with S2. No news is good news, I guess... eh We can rant there as much as we want. lol XD I watched that one couple of months ago, and it still bothers me... that ending was really painful for me and I think the reason behind that pain is because I expected it to be happy, you know and then they go and end it like that. Why didn't they make a whole book into 1 series? Why? They already knew what happened to Addicted, HOW COULD THEY? *tries to calm down* I should try and let it go. About Addicted to, WHY DIDN'T THEY MAKE A MOVIE TO TIE EVERYTHING UP? WHY??? I just hate it that I won't see that beautiful ending on screen. I HATE IT. (more rant... sorry... I'll really stop now. xD)

Live streaming for SOTUS doesn't work here, either. I tried last Saturday and One HD live stream from their site was super slow, didn't even load. I'll try again this weekend... if not I'll just watch raw right after new episode ends, like last weekend. (Thank you @dreadaeleonkvothe for link :wub:) ^^

• Like 5