[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

15 hours ago, Jay BudLight said:

OH!!!! My poor baby Krist :wub: I hate Arthit for being like this (temporary though) But I still love you... My Poor Baby Krist :wub: He got flood of tweets from Fans blaming Arthit for cutting the line before Kongphob's confession.

It's also funny when Krist said he had to cut the line because the battery is almost dead... LOL... Oh yes, a fan captured a scene showing a low battery power status. LOL. The power of Fanclub.

Lol...he's so funny. And it's so nice of him to not get bothered by fans flooding him with tears and complaints. I know sometimes some fans can be rude and disrespectful and actors usually ignore it. But I really admire the ones who try to understand and have fun with the fans....even the crazy over obsessed ones.:D

And kudos to the hawk eyed fans of sotus...

• Like 8

Okay so i just finished watching ep 11 for the 2nd time and n there are thoughts i need to share with u guys i hope u wont mind...

First off..... i felt so sad for artihit and wht happened to him in the past.....i mean how hurt he would have felt when jay asked him to help confess namtarn on velentines day.....it must've been so painful for him but still he helped jay to get together with "his crush".... Poor artihit...he couldn't even say no to his best friend because he cant just be like"NO! i liked namtarn first BETCH" n ruin their friendship...he just missed his timing to confess n regretted it all his life (which obviously changed after he met kong)

Second i feel bad for namtarn for wht happened on their anniversary day.....dude didnt even remember that it was their anniversary....so rude... Nobody would reserve an expensive place just for dinner n give gift....he should have noticed that if he was being given a gift n its not his birthday than its definitely something related to both of them...(In this case, their friggin anniversary..). If i were her i would hav puched him in d face (mentally ofc) n left.... Anyway im glad that the "artithis past arc" is over...hopefully ill never meet it again.

Third.... i felt EXTREMELY BAD for kong throughout the episode! The acting was soooooooooo richard simmons good..i was on the verge of crying n i dont usually cry about smth related to drama/anime/series..but this time angst really got me......oml and that scene when kong took off the charm bracelet ahhh ma feelz (LOL im feeling bad and sad for alot of ppl)

on a side note:THE FUc KING BG MUSIC!!.. IT MADE ME SO EMO...."the secrets in our hearts" is truely a magnificent song. 

ALSO.... Sombody stap singto and his adam apple or imma die cause of his "kicked, abandoned puppy eyes" acting ...

Anyway....THE PHONE CALL....THE MOFO PHONE CALL.......Artihit please atleast let him finish his talking..... His voice sounded so so hurt....poor kong thought that arthit is mad at him because he didnt reply to his question (thinking that arthit doesnt know wht he said that night) ...i wanted to just run n hug him tight n on the other hand i wanted to hit art with a pillow for hanging up....** I KNOW U LOVE HIM AND U KNOW U LOVE HIM SO JUST richard simmons ACCEPT IT N GET TOGETHER DAMMIT**

and lastly i really appreciate pKnott role...hes such a good transformer friend.... LOL 

sorry for the rant but i needed to get it off my chest.....im really looking forward to ep 12 {BUT THEN I REALIZE THAT THERE ARE ONLY 4 EPISODE TO GO BEFORE THE SERIES END!!!! IM SO richard simmons SAD Dx THIS SERIES WAS JUST MY TYPE N WHT AM I GONNA DO AFTER IT ENDS?!?!? OML *having a small mental existential crisis*

I NEED EPISODE 12 RIGHT NOW!!! SATURDAY COME BACK!!

Ps.... I just ignored the editing "mistake" and just enjoyed the episode. It no use blabbing about it....n even if we did it wont make any difference.....so just LET IT GOOO..... LET IT GOOO *starts singing*

PPs....thank u for reading all that crap which probably doesnt make any sense...

• Like 15

1 minute ago, originalnickname said:

Am I the only one counting my days as SOTUS days ? Like today is Sunday night, only 5 days left till SOTUS day I'm crazzzyyyy I feel like I'm gonna love next episode, and the next even more and the one after even more 

...I don't say 'Saturday' anymore, I say 'Sotuday'

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Am I the only one counting my days as SOTUS days ? Like today is Sunday night, only 5 days left till SOTUS day I'm crazzzyyyy I feel like I'm gonna love next episode, and the next even more and the one after even more 

Same! My days consist of SOTUS things all the time, so it's like 5 sotus days till SOTUS day or sth like that (i've got another serie which airs on Wednesday but still think of sotus anyway) omg, don't worry, fortunately we can support each other in being crazy.:phew::sweatingbullets::heart:

• Like 6

14 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I haven't ordered from there before either :sweatingbullets: Oh yeah I think it's the same thing for one of my friends because her bank account was made so long ago and it hasn't been changed.

Haha yup they totally are worth it!!! I'm in too deep in the Sotus fandom too! We can go crazy together *high fives*

yeah, that seems to be the case to a lot of people, parents making the account to their kids early on :D 

oh, okay ^^ i just made an account, did you order from KristSingtoChinaFC page or.........? that seems to be the only seller of the photobook i can find >< also, when i check the cart it shows as the payment being 0?? like???? is this what happened to you or am i doing something wrong (send help plz)  sorry if i'm bothering you with all these questions D:

yasss *high fives back* my bff is literally starting to roll her eyes whenever i try to cry about sotus to her, and she's the bigger fujoshi out of the two of us.. how can she judge me for this???? T^T i have no one to talk to about sotus and i'm going crazy 

EDIT: ok i found the problem lmao, but now i'm stuck at the shipping information part. the page wont translate and i'm just staring at all these chinese characters like..... right. 
I NEED HELP WITH THIS richard simmons *bangs head on table*

Edited by rituwaaa
  • Like 3

Everyone, everyone... let's give P'Nott a BIG HUG! :wub::wub:

Subbed episode was definitely better for me. Especially after reading your comments about why we needed that Namtarn scene and now with subs too. I understand it even more and I now really think it needed to happen. So, I'm not mad anymore... maybe only at Jay for being a jackass (no richard simmons here.. what? *surprised*) to Namtarn! Loved P'delightful comment there. :lol:

Plus, I LOVE-LOVE-LOVED, what Namtarn said to Arthit before she left:

"If there's a problem go and clear it up!

Don't keep it pent up." - and that's what Arthit always told Namtarn. Boy, LISTEN TO YOURSELF!! LISTEN TO NAMTARN! :lol:

I actually like Namtarn after this episode... I liked their conversation a lot more with subs. 

One other thing I saw, I don't know if any of you paid attention to it... maybe you did, but didn't post it here about it, so I'll just post a photo.

Spoiler

15350573_10206289662158902_8992135449739

So guys, this is May's eraser, the one she wrote Kongphob on... look at it now, I hope I'm not seeing things, but now it looks A LOT LIKE M (turned upside-down). What's this? are those two fated?? I actually like that they closed up to it... I like this SO MUCH! :lol:

MAY, YOUR LOVE IS M! Look at the eraser! :phew:

About that famous song 'Secret in my Heart'. In last two episode... it really touches me deeply and songs like these are made for hard (for our hearts) scenes like the ones we had... it makes some scenes even more impactful. That's why OST is one big part of a drama, at least here, for me is. :wub:

Even that 'instrumental' that went when Kong went into cheer room... it made me sad. lol What's with me...

Okay... now it's time to start counting down until EP. 12. I NEED IT. ah

P'@delightful, as always your 'little comments at the top' are the best and as someone already here said it, I find myself agreeing with you, saying 'that's right', having my mouse on pause button so I can read it and fanboying over some of your comments. ahh Keep 'em coming! :lol::wub:

I think I didn't forget anything... if I did I'll add it later. 

• Like 16

22 minutes ago, OTAKU-KUN said:

Okay so i just finished watching ep 11 for the 2nd time and n there are thoughts i need to share with u guys i hope u wont mind...

First off..... i felt so sad for artihit and wht happened to him in the past.....i mean how hurt he would have felt when jay asked him to help confess namtarn on velentines day.....it must've been so painful for him but still he helped jay to get together with "his crush".... Poor artihit...he couldn't even say no to his best friend because he cant just be like"NO! i liked namtarn first BETCH" n ruin their friendship...he just missed his timing to confess n regretted it all his life (which obviously changed after he met kong)

Second i feel bad for namtarn for wht happened on their anniversary day.....dude didnt even remember that it was their anniversary....so rude... Nobody would reserve an expensive place just for dinner n give gift....he should have noticed that if he was being given a gift n its not his birthday than its definitely something related to both of them...(In this case, their friggin anniversary..). If i were her i would hav puched him in d face (mentally ofc) n left.... Anyway im glad that the "artithis past arc" is over...hopefully ill never meet it again.

Third.... i felt EXTREMELY BAD for kong throughout the episode! The acting was soooooooooo richard simmons good..i was on the verge of crying n i dont usually cry about smth related to drama/anime/series..but this time angst really got me......oml and that scene when kong took off the charm bracelet ahhh ma feelz (LOL im feeling bad and sad for alot of ppl)

on a side note:THE FUc KING BG MUSIC!!.. IT MADE ME SO EMO...."the secrets in our hearts" is truely a magnificent song. 

ALSO.... Sombody stap singto and his adam apple or imma die cause of his "kicked, abandoned puppy eyes" acting ...

Anyway....THE PHONE CALL....THE MOFO PHONE CALL.......Artihit please atleast let him finish his talking..... His voice sounded so so hurt....poor kong thought that arthit is mad at him because he didnt reply to his question (thinking that arthit doesnt know wht he said that night) ...i wanted to just run n hug him tight n on the other hand i wanted to hit art with a pillow for hanging up....** I KNOW U LOVE HIM AND U KNOW U LOVE HIM SO JUST richard simmons ACCEPT IT N GET TOGETHER DAMMIT**

and lastly i really appreciate pKnott role...hes such a good transformer friend.... LOL 

sorry for the rant but i needed to get it off my chest.....im really looking forward to ep 12 {BUT THEN I REALIZE THAT THERE ARE ONLY 4 EPISODE TO GO BEFORE THE SERIES END!!!! IM SO richard simmons SAD Dx THIS SERIES WAS JUST MY TYPE N WHT AM I GONNA DO AFTER IT ENDS?!?!? OML *having a small mental existential crisis*

I NEED EPISODE 12 RIGHT NOW!!! SATURDAY COME BACK!!

Ps.... I just ignored the editing "mistake" and just enjoyed the episode. It no use blabbing about it....n even if we did it wont make any difference.....so just LET IT GOOO..... LET IT GOOO *starts singing*

PPs....thank u for reading all that crap which probably doesnt make any sense...

Same here... I didn't even pay attention to 'editing' mistake and yeah, what's done is done... we can't do anything now to change it. Btw, I was totally singing 'Let it Go'.... I still am while typing this. LOL :lol:

*cries together with you* I feel sad just thinking about it... NO, I don't want it to end. I need a time-machine to go back in time. :lol: Hahaha

• Like 7

1 hour ago, OTAKU-KUN said:

sorry if im one of people constantly annoyed you with my nonstop blabbing of editing even i know i can't change it i will try not to critic anything next ep and just enjoyyy :rolleyes:

i won't let it go though there my sig as a sign that scene do exist so i will always annoy people :P 

Spoiler

p.s there is also ignore button you can click since i can't promise not to post something negative again in future that gonna offend people who only wanna read happy stuff since i usually have strong opinion what i like or dislike while some not wanting to read it

Edited by salz
  • Like 6

10 hours ago, Mio- said:

So guys, this is May's eraser, the one she wrote Kongphob on... look at it now, I hope I'm not seeing things, but now it looks A LOT LIKE M (turned upside-down). What's this? are those two fated?? I actually like that they closed up to it... I like this SO MUCH! :lol:

MAY, YOUR LOVE IS M! Look at the eraser! 

@Mio- I FUKING KNOW RIGHT!!!!!! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO SAW "M" ON THE ERASER.......but then again isnt that kong initial in thai(?)

• Like 11

Ooops double post....not that anyone cares....

10 hours ago, Mio- said:

*cries together with you* I feel sad just thinking about it... NO, I don't want it to end. I need a time-machine to go back in time. :lol: Hahaha

@Mio- 6b9c0eb06ceb6188b176d48cc14e38715c254ec5

10 hours ago, salz said:

sorry if im one of people constantly annoyed you with my nonstop blabbing of editing even i know i can't change it i will try not to critic anything next ep and just enjoyyy :rolleyes:

i won't let it go though there my sig as a sign that scene do exist so i will always annoy people :P 

@salz nope i didnt specifically meant u....i was myself a lil disappointed so yeaaaa......maybe i meant myself lol (wth does that even mean?) And ur not annoying...so cheer up ♥♥:blush:

• Like 5

This episode was so good, yet so frustrating, I thought Kong will give the cold shoulder to Arthit and then the angst will be over lol. I love the moment where Arthit talk about Kongpope in the restaurant, is it just me or his voice seems more alive than at any moment in the entire episode? Even if he is not ready to admit it, he has it hard for his 0062 :wub:

Thank you so much @delightful and @baw74 for the episode :D

Someone asked for ff of Sotus, dont think those ones have been shared yet, they are really good :)

http://archiveofourown.org/works/8164540/chapters/18709195

http://archiveofourown.org/works/8221334/chapters/18842129

PS: If the writers are from soompi, please share more lol

• Like 9

6 hours ago, OTAKU-KUN said:

@Mio- I ---- KNOW RIGHT!!!!!! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO SAW "M" ON THE ERASER.......but then again isnt that kong initial in thai(?)

6 hours ago, Mio- said:

Hide contents

15350573_10206289662158902_8992135449739

MAY, YOUR LOVE IS M! Look at the eraser! :phew:

Just got out of bed now and I thought I'd quickly reply to this first :) That's the last letter in Kongpob's name. It's basically a 'p' I think... well I see people romanize it as 'ph' sometimes I think... (the Thai alphabet is very complicated so I don't know much :sweatingbullets:). When it's upside down it looks like an M. It's this letter --> พ

But I like your guys' interpretation better :D Like a foreshadowing thing or something... haha I've stopped making sense... I think I went to bed at 6am :crazy: But it was fun staying up for the new episode ^^

• Like 5

1 hour ago, rituwaaa said:

yeah, that seems to be the case to a lot of people, parents making the account to their kids early on :D 

oh, okay ^^ i just made an account, did you order from KristSingtoChinaFC page or.........? that seems to be the only seller of the photobook i can find >< also, when i check the cart it shows as the payment being 0?? like???? is this what happened to you or am i doing something wrong (send help plz)  sorry if i'm bothering you with all these questions D:

yasss *high fives back* my bff is literally starting to roll her eyes whenever i try to cry about sotus to her, and she's the bigger fujoshi out of the two of us.. how can she judge me for this???? T^T i have no one to talk to about sotus and i'm going crazy 

EDIT: ok i found the problem lmao, but now i'm stuck at the shipping information part. the page wont translate and i'm just staring at all these chinese characters like..... right. 
I NEED HELP WITH THIS richard simmons *bangs head on table*

Yay you can talk here all you want!

Oh yeah... So I went on google translate and found out what Canada looked like in Chinese and then went through all of the country options to find the one that looked the same :sweatingbullets: The words beside the information boxes that you have to fill out can be copied and pasted into google translate so you can know what information is supposed to go into each box. But yeah the first step is finding your country.

• Like 3

Like so many, I found this forum because of the series and have been stalking/following for a couple of weeks now! I decided to create a profile because I'm dying to talk about SOTUS! So, first thank you @delightful for all your hard work! You gave us international fans access to this amazing series! Also the chapters of the novel that you translated were superb!

Now, after ep 11 I fell so sad about Kong! I have been in almost the same situation without the happy ending and know how crushing it is to show your feelings and got rejected! But I understand the Pink Milk Monster! It is not easy discovering you are gay! It so hard! All you want to be is "normal", like everyone else!:tears:

• Like 7

Did anyone else love the lion shirt that Singto was wearing during his livestream before the airing of episode 11? Last night... wait I guess it was this morning... I watched his entire livestream while putting away my laundry at like 4am lol. I had fun watching it! I'd recommend watching this one; it was cute :3 He also spoke some English :) Here are some cute pics of him from that day -->

Spoiler

I want his shirt actually :P 

11 hours ago, fragglerock said:

@dreadaeleonkvothe  Thanking you, your a gem.

Your welcome! :D

6 hours ago, salz said:

Reveal hidden contents

p.s there is also ignore button you can click since i can't promise not to post something negative again in future that gonna offend people who only wanna read happy stuff since i usually have strong opinion what i like or dislike while some not wanting to read it

Spoiler

The scene in your sig is great! I definitely understand how the cuts can suck and I bet a lot of ppl needed a place to let out their frustration about it! I didn’t mean to sound too harsh about ppl talking about the edits.

I don’t mind people expressing their frustration and disappointment even if they are more disappointed than I am because everyone has different opinions and thoughts about the things they watch and we should all be able to discuss them together here right? Lol am I making sense… maybe I’m too sleep deprived

• Like 11

10 hours ago, keerthi96 said:

so others dont use wifi? what do you guys use? /i'm desperate to watch it!! will it be uploaded in any other website/?

Actually watching it without wifi will cost you a lot since you'll need to use your country's mobile network. Maybe you should buy the dvd which will mean shipping too. Where am from there is a lot of piracy so getting a cyber to burn me the dvd isnt a problem it will cost me like a dollar in total but since I have wifi I dont see the need.

• Like 3

Spoiler

well about the msg to director thing i have no idea about that since i don't even know the director sns lol..well i do follow Krist and Singto in their twitter but i never even tweet to them personally lol since i mostly only talk about Sotus here...i rarely try to talk to the actors or staff in their personal sns no matter to praise or complaint since im too shy to even type to them lol so i mostly only showing my crazy self at this thread :P

well i think my problem is i feel some people just throw sarcasm or not happy with people complaint about editing so i feel like one of people being mentioned indirectly since i talk a lot about that since yesterday...

well because this is discussion forum i thought it just normal if you have some critic on certain scene you dislike or how you wish thing get edited better so it can give better impact to storyline so what wrong if you feel cheated in some scene that could be edited certain way because that what they give me in teaser lol...and in this case it the production have given the teaser on the crying scene first so it just natural to expect it come out the same so it just shock me when it totally different and they cut the precious few sec lol...tbh i do this a lot in other drama thread saying this and that you wanna see differently it just the character as viewer to think about the drama after watching and wanna convey my feels :P

of course my comment become dramatic, exaggerate or more passionate when it turn into writing form in forum discussion place while in real life i mostly quiet and not talking to people lol..it just how i spazz

i actually being pretty nice to Sotus tbh since my majority complaint only regarding to editing or lighting but im fine with other stuff since the actors doing great and the story/dialogues is very loyal respecting real novel so i would say my satisfaction is 9/10 for Sotus while -1/10 i keep for bad editing/lighting :P 

ok sorry for taking too much space i have bad habit to write really long essay with not much important content lol

tbh im sleep deprive too since it already almost 5am here my eyes super sleepy but idk why i keep repeating that balcony scene to torture myself instead of getting sleep im going crazy..

i need ep12 ASAP so i can see Arthit suffer after seeing how heartbroken my poor Kong in this ep *evil laugh*

im glad there no teaser given to Arthit crying over pink milk so i won't have much expectation or anything to compare how they edit lol...the problem with Kong crying scene or the beach scene where Arthit save him is there much anticipation because of teaser given long before the ep so when the editing turn out different it make me upset so i try to stop having expectation for future ep and enjoy as it is (ok you better don't think dirty everytime i type pink milk monster tear not my fault you guys do it to yourself) B)

@dreadaeleonkvothe

• Like 6