[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

18 minutes ago, lsmirsjsotus said:

If arthit know that Prae did not interested on man... sure he will not jealous with Prae ...

but he did get jealous.. read my updated post before yours.. I quoted parts of those from our friends who provided info about the novel early on (at around page 158). 

edit: I posted it below..

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

It's in another special chapter.. I forgot the details about it but Kong and Arthit made the same bet but Kong lost which made him sad... Arthit won the bet but decided to make Kong feel better by asking to go shopping with him ( the same thing Kong asked for when he won the first bet)

I can't remember everything that happened, but @delightful can answer your question in full..

edit:

Was the second shopping scene the one in which they saw Praepallin and Arthit got jealous and was overthinking that Kong should marry someone as pretty as Prae and have kids, etc?

Oh I see that means I didn't read the special chapter carefully haha. Thank you for all your information then I'll be waiting for P' @delightful to answer my question fully. 

And yes I guess the second shopping scene is like what you thought

• Like 2

here @violetaverda, @lsmirsjsotus

I'm quoting @Kate Kang Sunyalux's post from  On 10/3/2016 at 9:53 PM:

Spoiler

I'm not sure will it be in the series but there is  a sport day for engineer in many universities. Artit challenge freshmen to win everything (again) and if he win he will give Kongpop whatever he asked (sound familiar?) but they couldn't make it so Artit asked Kongpop to go shopping with him (very familiar) and this time they met Preapailin who makes Artit jealous.

@tammy_P said this on a long time ago ( October 3) and I quote:

Spoiler

That's the event called "วิศวะสัมพันธ์" (Visawa-Samphan) or roughly translated as Engineer Games. In faculty of Engineering, there are many departments such IE ( P'Arthit and Khong's major ), Chemical Engineering (Ch.E) (Ward's major) etc. Therefore, the game is competition in various activities such as sport, cheer leading, parade  of different majors in Engineering within the Uni. IE is notorious for the strict style pushing on the freshman. The senior keep pressuring them to win it all. Yet again, Kong raised the question regarding the possibility of 100% win. He always had problem with unreasonable task but when P'Arthit challenged him, he tried his best to get it all. He used all his guts and fight till the end. Right, he didn't make it and event lost the bet. Actually, P'Arthit was soooo worry to see him running around to fulfill his promise. Kong looked so tired since he used all his energy to finish all tasks as the vice president of IE' freshmen. At the end of the day, P'Arthit did wait for Kong in the evening. He didn't bother about win or lose. He said sweet word to Kong such as you really did a great job today ... don't think too much, rest some more. He even gently pat Kong's head. Well ... he let Kong hug him too. :phew:

and:

Spoiler

He drags Kong to go shopping with him. He wants to buy something for P'Fon (she's pregnant). However, the random conversation goes down the hill when issues about marriage and child are popping up. Poor Arthit and his wildest imagination, he keeps exaggerating how things should be. He is afraid for Kong's future. A guy like him who's smart, gentle, good looking should get the good girl and live normal life. End up with the guy is not the best way of Kong to settle. He is irritated by this thought. And when they both meet Praepailin by chance at movie theater, he notices that Kong and Lin seems to be closed. That's when he feels very annoying. Yes guys ... He is jealous so badly. Things between him and Kong's gotten ugly since then.

source: this forum: page 158, tammy_p's post

Also, yey, a confirmation that we have a scene going to a movie theater. They meet prae before/after this scene probably:

Spoiler

moviedate_zpsg2xpmcoi.jpg

and:

Spoiler

They do not see each other that much since then. P'Arthit said he is busy and yes it is. He is very busy preparing his survey for his senior project next semester but still he looks  very gloomy and space out sometimes. That's why his friend (P'Knot) asked him whether he has somethings to say. P'Arthit decided to tell P'Knot everything happening between him and Kong. He said to P'Knot that he was afraid of Kong's future being with him. He should've had a bright future. He's afraid that Kong won't be happy with him when the time passes. It won't be late to let Kong go this time. P'Knot disagreed. He doesn't understand why his friend does care more about unknown future than Kong who's next to him at this present time. He even asked P'Arthit ... Have you ever asked Kong how he feel ? and You know what !! what you felt when you see Kong and Prea together. It's literary called jealousy. That's when P'Arthit decided to reconcile with Kong at Thank you party. He bought couple bracelet for him and Kong and Yessss he publicly announced his relationship with Kong at the party.  

still from page 158

This (the above statement in bold) confirms that the special chapter is before the Thank You party.. 

these quotes are all info given by @tammy_P at around page 158 of this thread..

• Like 24

7 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm not sure will it be in the series but there is  a sport day for engineer in many universities. Artit challenge freshmen to win everything (again) and if he win he will give Kongpop whatever he asked (sound familiar?) but they couldn't make it so Artit asked Kongpop to go shopping with him (very familiar) and this time they met Preapailin who makes Artit jealous.

Reveal hidden contents

That's the event called "วิศวะสัมพันธ์" (Visawa-Samphan) or roughly translated as Engineer Games. In faculty of Engineering, there are many departments such IE ( P'Arthit and Khong's major ), Chemical Engineering (Ch.E) (Ward's major) etc. Therefore, the game is competition in various activities such as sport, cheer leading, parade  of different majors in Engineering within the Uni. IE is notorious for the strict style pushing on the freshman. The senior keep pressuring them to win it all. Yet again, Kong raised the question regarding the possibility of 100% win. He always had problem with unreasonable task but when P'Arthit challenged him, he tried his best to get it all. He used all his guts and fight till the end. Right, he didn't make it and event lost the bet. Actually, P'Arthit was soooo worry to see him running around to fulfill his promise. Kong looked so tired since he used all his energy to finish all tasks as the vice president of IE' freshmen. At the end of the day, P'Arthit did wait for Kong in the evening. He didn't bother about win or lose. He said sweet word to Kong such as you really did a great job today ... don't think too much, rest some more. He even gently pat Kong's head. Well ... he let Kong hug him too. :phew:

and:

Reveal hidden contents

He drags Kong to go shopping with him. He wants to buy something for P'Fon (she's pregnant). However, the random conversation goes down the hill when issues about marriage and child are popping up. Poor Arthit and his wildest imagination, he keeps exaggerating how things should be. He is afraid for Kong's future. A guy like him who's smart, gentle, good looking should get the good girl and live normal life. End up with the guy is not the best way of Kong to settle. He is irritated by this thought. And when they both meet Praepailin by chance at movie theater, he notices that Kong and Lin seems to be closed. That's when he feels very annoying. Yes guys ... He is jealous so badly. Things between him and Kong's gotten ugly since then.

Also, yey, a confirmation that we have a scene going to a movie theater. They meet prae before/after this scene probably: 

Reveal hidden contents

and:

Reveal hidden contents

They do not see each other that much since then. P'Arthit said he is busy and yes it is. He is very busy preparing his survey for his senior project next semester but still he looks  very gloomy and space out sometimes. That's why his friend (P'Knot) asked him whether he has somethings to say. P'Arthit decided to tell P'Knot everything happening between him and Kong. He said to P'Knot that he was afraid of Kong's future being with him. He should've had a bright future. He's afraid that Kong won't be happy with him when the time passes. It won't be late to let Kong go this time. P'Knot disagreed. He doesn't understand why his friend does care more about unknown future than Kong who's next to him at this present time. He even asked P'Arthit ... Have you ever asked Kong how he feel ? and You know what !! what you felt when you see Kong and Prea together. It's literary called jealousy. That's when P'Arthit decided to reconcile with Kong at Thank you party. He bought couple bracelet for him and Kong and Yessss he publicly announced his relationship with Kong at the party.  

still from page 158

Actually I confused when everybody say separation and thank you senior party. oooh... so it is. I understand now hehe. Thank you @MaguStrates for your hep ^^

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

and:

Hide contents

Hide contents

and:

Hide contents

still from page 158

OH MY GOOOD! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP! I just remember that I ever read that but I forget, now I'm a bit relieved because of your help. 

I hope this is scene is included in this series, as I really want to see how jealous Arthur to Kong. Thank you once again @MaguStrates!! 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, delightful said:

It would be faster if I didn't spend 4 hours singing until my voice almost disappeared in my living room! It was karaoke evening at my place. I had to keep telling myself that I should just forget about SOTUS and just sing with my friend, but the whole time I was like.. I NEED TO TRANSLATE! I NEED TO TIME! I NEED TO SUB! ... But I had fun singing, even recorded a few songs for myself to listen to when I'm driving. I tried singing the love song from SOTUS by Amp and Gunachi, but I couldn't keep a straight face and kept smiling like crazy. But I did record Love Sick's song Shake, Krist and Singto's fave song Dust, and Senior Secret Love's song by Mook. And a few older songs... Oh why did I get sooo off topic? Sorry, it's that inner Noh kicking in when I stay awake for a long time... it's almost 5AM here.

Anyway... current status with encoding guys... I might have to sleep for now. That one day and 3 hours isn't true.. it'll only take.. 6-7hours max.. -_-

encoding.png

I never done encoding before. I just know it now that it takes so much time. Fighting @delightful ~ !!! As always thank you for your hard work ^^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, araaauru said:

Actually I confused when everybody say separation and thank you senior party. oooh... so it is. I understand now hehe. Thank you @MaguStrates for your hep ^^

No problem..:lol:

But what I'm quoting isn't the "separation" period of one week..It's another conflict post Engineering Games (Special chapter)...

The "separation" one is the time after Kong confesses to Arthit when he believes the latter to be asleep on the night of their 1st shopping "date" which is featured in Episode 9 of the series. This on the span of 1 week. 

It ends at the wedding of P'Fon and P'Tum with Arthit making the first move because he couldn't take Kong treating him like a normal senior... Tsundere much

I'm gonna include the scene at the wedding in a spoiler tag. This was @delightful's translation:

and I quote:

Spoiler

They all arrive at the wedding place and they take photos, So P'Phone and P'Tum wants all the under classmates with the same numbers to take a photo. They all squeeze into the frame and Arthit gets a sniff of a familiar cologne! And sure enough he was next to Kongpope! They smile for the camera, but Arthit's smile looks weird in all of them. So Arthit wants to forget his feelings, but he isn't able to forget anything. To make it worse even though Kongpope is next to him, he felt so far away. So they finish taking the photos and Kongpope turns around right away, the smell of his cologne was disappearing slowing, creating loneliness all around Arthit. It was too much to bear. 

"Kongpope," before he knew it Arthit's hand extended out and grabbed Kongpope's jacket. But once he figured out what he had done, he let go quickly. It was too late, Kongpope turned around and answered. 

"Yes?"

"Are.. you.. doing well?" Arthit knew it was the stupidest greeting, but it was all he could think of.

"Yes."

"Well... today's party is pretty, don't you think?" 

"Yes."

"Well... the theme for the party is red.. it was hard to find a red shirt, right? So all I could find was a red tie," Arthit added an awkward laugh. His body language was also very awkward to the point where Kongpope could only sigh.

"P'Arthit, I know it's uncomfortable for you. If you have to force yourself, then you don't have to talk to me."

Those words made Arthit look up and eye Kongpope in the eyes. And of course Kongpope never avoids his eyes. Arthit could clearly see.... they weren't eyes that were trying to ignore him, but they showed that Kongpope was tired, neglected, and in pain.  Just like the words that Kongpope spoke, even if it was soft like a whisper, it was loud with emotions.

"If you continue like this, it's like giving me hope," Kongpope turned around and walked away.

Arthit couldn't find any more reason to hold him back at that moment. It wasn't that he didn't want to stop Kongpope, because it wasn't only him that was hurting. Kongpope was hurting just as much as him. 

Both of them were uncomfortable, tortured, and very much in pain, because of their uncertain status.

Hahahaha, Kongpope's very short answers made me feel so good. So now we see how to torment someone like Arthit, just don't talk to him much! LOL!

Spoiler

arthitwedding_zpst4e0p6mx.jpg

Spoiler

sotus%20wedding2_zpsyjw650td.jpg

Spoiler

sotus%20wedding3_zpsobmekj4o.jpg

This is followed by the much awaited "bridge" scene in which Arthit tells Kong his answer and pulls on Kong's tie to pull him closer and kiss him. ( Delightful had a translation of this part but I can't quote it since I don't have a copy.) :tears:

credits to @delightful saved your translations for future reference and times like these.. :lol:

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, I'm still trying to connect everything chronologically.. but we still don't know what events precede the Engineer games (special chapter) though.. We only know that it takes place before the Thank You party and Arthit confirming that him and Kong are dating to their friends..

Spoiler

sotusthankyoupartyscene_zpsbh02pvzx.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, I wouldn't be surprised if I accidentally included info from fanfics. lol. :lol:

• Like 21

33 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:
  Reveal hidden contents

This is followed by the much awaited "bridge" scene in which Arthit tells Kong his answer and pulls on Kong's tie to pull him closer and kiss him. ( Delightful had a translation of this part but I can't quote it since I don't have a copy.) :tears:

credits to @delightful saved your translations for future reference and times like these.. :lol:

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, I'm still trying to connect everything chronologically.. but we still don't know what events precede the Engineer games (special chapter) though.. We only know that it takes place before the Thank You party and Arthit confirming that him and Kong are dating to their friends..

Thank you!!! OMG just thinking we're getting closer to the bridge scene just stopped my heart e_e imagining it... *flat line*

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MaguStrates said:

But what I'm quoting isn't the "separation" period of one week..It's another conflict post Engineering Games (Special chapter)...

The "separation" one is the time after Kong confesses to Arthit when he believes the latter to be asleep on the night of their 1st shopping "date" which is featured in Episode 9 of the series. This on the span of 1 week. 

It ends at the wedding of P'Fon and P'Tum with Arthit making the first move because he couldn't take Kong treating him like a normal senior... Tsundere much

I'm gonna include the scene at the wedding in a spoiler tag. This was @delightful's translation:

and I quote:

Reveal hidden contents

They all arrive at the wedding place and they take photos, So P'Phone and P'Tum wants all the under classmates with the same numbers to take a photo. They all squeeze into the frame and Arthit gets a sniff of a familiar cologne! And sure enough he was next to Kongpope! They smile for the camera, but Arthit's smile looks weird in all of them. So Arthit wants to forget his feelings, but he isn't able to forget anything. To make it worse even though Kongpope is next to him, he felt so far away. So they finish taking the photos and Kongpope turns around right away, the smell of his cologne was disappearing slowing, creating loneliness all around Arthit. It was too much to bear. 

"Kongpope," before he knew it Arthit's hand extended out and grabbed Kongpope's jacket. But once he figured out what he had done, he let go quickly. It was too late, Kongpope turned around and answered. 

"Yes?"

"Are.. you.. doing well?" Arthit knew it was the stupidest greeting, but it was all he could think of.

"Yes."

"Yes."

"Well... the theme for the party is red.. it was hard to find a red shirt, right? So all I could find was a red tie," Arthit added an awkward laugh. His body language was also very awkward to the point where Kongpope could only sigh.

"P'Arthit, I know it's uncomfortable for you. If you have to force yourself, then you don't have to talk to me."

Those words made Arthit look up and eye Kongpope in the eyes. And of course Kongpope never avoids his eyes. Arthit could clearly see.... they weren't eyes that were trying to ignore him, but they showed that Kongpope was tired, neglected, and in pain.  Just like the words that Kongpope spoke, even if it was soft like a whisper, it was loud with emotions.

"If you continue like this, it's like giving me hope," Kongpope turned around and walked away.

Arthit couldn't find any more reason to hold him back at that moment. It wasn't that he didn't want to stop Kongpope, because it wasn't only him that was hurting. Kongpope was hurting just as much as him. 

Both of them were uncomfortable, tortured, and very much in pain, because of their uncertain status.

Hahahaha, Kongpope's very short answers made me feel so good. So now we see how to torment someone like Arthit, just don't talk to him much! LOL!

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Correct me if I'm wrong, I wouldn't be surprised if I included info from fanfics. lol. :lol:

OMG my heart's beating faster when I imagine they are kissing haha, I always hope Saturday will always come faster 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, icesmile said:

U are HERE! I LOVE UR SOTUS EDIT SO MUCH ❤❤❤❤

Awwww thank you so much. I am so sorry but I can't recognise you at all... though I am flattered that you recognised me. /blushes/ 

I'll be uploading a video on Tuesday or Wednesday, please do look forward to it. I was going to wait until GMM uploads HD episodes but I don't have the patience to wait anymore. The feels have been very strong since episode 9 aired.  LOL 

7 hours ago, JCM said:

In other news - Hi everyone, this is my first post to this thread (but I've been lurking around in the background for awhile). If any of you spent anytime in the Love Sick (and to a lesser extent Answer Me 88) thread you're already familiar with me, if not *waves.*  I generally have more time to read than to post (as I'm a college professor and OMG SO MUCH GRADING!), but I'm on break this week (while finishing up some last minute grading so I can actually have a "break") so I may poke my head in more often now that I have a bit of time.  

Hi Prof,

Welcome back! I cannot wait for your analogies (flash back to the good old Lovesick days.) 

Hide contents

Hide contents

and:

Hide contents

Hide contents

and:

Hide contents

still from page 158

This (the above statement in bold) confirms that the special chapter is before the Thank You party.. 

and I quote:

Reveal hidden contents

"Yes?"

"Yes."

"Yes."

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Correct me if I'm wrong, I wouldn't be surprised if I included info from fanfics. lol. :lol:

DEAD AGAIN! 

Edited by Limerence Subs
I am too freaking invested in this show.
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, shinnu said:

with all of the spoilers (thank you to everyone who shared the spoilers with us) we can assume that the bridge scene happens in ep 11?

ARAGRZHARZGHFAEGHZF we're getting closer 16.gif

I guess either ep. 11 or 12 (one of the two for sure) I mean I haven't read the novel, but with the spoilers that have been given that would be my guess as well....

OMAGAD da feels, the next episodes are gonna be a roller-coaster of emotions :tears:

• Like 5

Hi, everybody!

I'm new here :)

I'm so crazy about Sotus! I want to kill myself as the exams are coming and I can't think about anything else, but the series!

And I have a question: are there any fanfics about Kong and Arthit? I was trying to find any but failed :(
I'm a russian speaking person, but i can read in English, Spanish and French! If you have anything in this languages I would be extremely happy!

• Like 9

Spoiler
2 hours ago, MaguStrates said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

and:

Hide contents

Hide contents

and:

Hide contents

still from page 158

Spoiler

and I quote:

Hide contents

"Yes?"

"Yes."

"Yes."

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Correct me if I'm wrong, I wouldn't be surprised if I accidentally included info from fanfics. lol. :lol:

Wow.... So that's whats gonna happen... So much angst but I believe it'll end with a much more emotional and heart-strings-pulling kiss XD I really like angst stories, so i'm looking forward to the angsty episodes... separation in ep10? :P 

Thanks for digging out the translations and information for us new members to the thread ^^ Much love!:heart:

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, alinabel said:

Hi, everybody!

I'm so crazy about Sotus! I want to kill myself as the exams are coming and I can't think about anything else, but the series!

And I have a question: are there any fanfics about Kong and Arthit? I was trying to find any but failed :(
I'm a russian speaking person, but i can read in English, Spanish and French! If you have anything in this languages I would be extremely happy!

Hello alinabel! There are a few sotus fanfics on Wattpad (: & ikr! sotus is so addictive that I can't help thinking about it almost everytime XD

• Like 3

10 hours ago, alinabel said:

Hi, everybody!

@alinabel WELCOME TO THE SOTUS KINGDOM!! wow u can speak 3 languages!!! Im impressed!! N here im barely good at English lol  as for the fanfic i recommend ffs written by our savior @delightful and @dreadaeleonkvothe @seoha @shivyn01 among other talented writers (i hope i got the tags right im bad at remembering names) 

Links :

https://www.wattpad.com/324600292-sotus-fic-lets-one

https://www.wattpad.com/323109112-the-story-of-prem-and-wad-sotus-the-series-a  (this ones is prem x wad if ur interested)

I cant link to the others because i dont remember but if u go to the above mentioned ppl profile n browse through the posts i think u can find em....

• Like 4

On 11/19/2016 at 5:07 AM, delightful said:

Do NOT post/link/upload/share/translate my translation of the chapters in any shape or form. I say this very seriously, please don't. These translations are only for the members here at Soompi. Thanks for understanding.

Chapter  1 : https://mega.nz/#!zM9BDL7K!GnW_FW6EuX0j-N4wsEH4lVbjbFmS_Riu6KcmyE00cTk
Chapter  2 : https://mega.nz/#!rZdFyD7D!azRCocjkZ3usfrg8iklEemLhb6bKTjMrO4s1TmWgYF0
Chapter   3: https://mega.nz/#!7M8mmJLQ!AnoBH2cdN3XuicDPTHJlN0e4L2wCY2iMLIm871nbtzk
Chapter  4 : https://mega.nz/#!TNtGgJRA!ON_nVpaDgVAhxGO8PL1h9FvaS3ncPY-wUEa1U62sm60
Chapter   5: https://mega.nz/#!zNVWzLZY!aydLDyjBKTcaLTU1zgJeVcngH8d1HBhgFkq9R_u0NMg
Chapter  6 : https://mega.nz/#!PdUxEAKA!H2XTpsnxF3_qhY7fpVIH7tbbf_L5otbzgFO4xK1CwC4
Chapter   7: https://mega.nz/#!vRkUUBST!j90CXnh5ogtdjXy5eYPETEPJ_jf62Rm7CTseSPbYxnk
Chapter  8 : https://mega.nz/#!WRs0BRTT!7lECISXOSLrewlqaQV1b_MHjOsHRWtR7T4fRX96nBZM
Chapter 9 : https://mega.nz/#!mUlFAIRR!OMUjODMSlRY2Ua7RKJqDH5uP24SGnCaXIcQpqe0B9jA

SOTUS the novel is written by Bittersweet (Thai)
Translated by Delightful (English)
Edited by Oldgregg /Dreadaeleonkvothe /Delightful
PDF file by Erngust

And here are the Special Chapters so far...
Missing You part 1:  https://mega.nz/#!aNkAgLxJ!PmmuEyx04Cf4d58ysxdPpPmrq4r4Jl8fTxJcz89j0z0
Missing You part 2: https://mega.nz/#!DFkwyQga!rue9gzMg6hr7ADxqB549kIgYS0qT58dj558ChyMYz3w
A Day From His Memory: https://mega.nz/#!bcliDQ5R!wu719wgZs9CvURhGQwvb6qHoq2n2Jl8rKla_wgRyRSM
When Kongpope Becomes the Hazer : https://mega.nz/#!XUcCkYDa!cf8OD_jV-cC72MbeJjbmm4j4mXNvCoaPgjlbLg3z9c4  ******LATEST UPDATE******

And my own fanfics. Yes, these can be shared with others, but please do credit it to me at soompi. I know it's not worth claiming as your own, but I've had people do it before.. so... that's all.
SOTUS FanFic: His... and His Alone:  https://mega.nz/#!DI0XUbbQ!FQWFFEe90R8j-Jga0qQQ2LZ7_28OFkbRIAtmzHBibSc (Read this fanfic right after the first Missing You chapter)
SOTUS FanFic: True Love Between Us: https://mega.nz/#!aJ01iIYY!I1vs6IgQbdlsS45KMIfbEvYCFnm7wI3YMaNZGT3bYfQ

Sorry, I'm a little slow on translating the actual novel, I figured you guys would want the special chapters first, because we all know the main storyline of the novel already. ^_^

@alinabel under the ff heading.....ull find the most fluffiest and cutest fanfic ever written be warned xDD

• Like 3