[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

32 minutes ago, delightful said:

Done subbing, put my own comments in as the final touch and it's now encoding! You guys know the drill, get on your knees and pray my computer wants to encode fast... ^__^

Now, I have to go back and re-watch it again... 3 times isn't enough. The stuff Kongpope says makes me cringe in a weirdly satisfying way?!?!?! Am I weird?

You're the best! Thank you so much, as always. Can't wait for the subbed episode. We're so lucky to have you!

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, delightful said:

Done subbing, put my own comments in as the final touch and it's now encoding! You guys know the drill, get on your knees and pray my computer wants to encode fast... ^__^

Now, I have to go back and re-watch it again... 3 times isn't enough. The stuff Kongpope says makes me cringe in a weirdly satisfying way?!?!?! Am I weird?

Hello everyoooone! 

Daaaaa mn you're fast gurl omg thank you so much for your hard work 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thank you so so much for your hard work! :D I'll be rewatching the episode in 1080p now until then *goes to SOTUS heaven*

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, delightful said:

If this is being weird, then I'm so proud to be it! Hahaha <3
And P', please take your time! I'm guessing you should be asleep by now, right? Anyways, thank you so much again! I think we'll never be able to thank you enough! <3<3

• Like 3

Guest delightful

Okay, so I went back and looked at the chapter for this episode in the book and I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING MISSING! At first I was just thinking I was crazy, but after someone mentioned them going to see a movie.. sorry, I forgot who it was on here, but now it's clear! After eating they were supposed to go see a movie! This is where Kongpope goes to buy the movie tickets and Arthit is standing there waiting and thinking that it felt like he was on a date! I can't believe I got it mixed up with their other date from the special chapter! So.. I wonder if they just cut the movie part out or if they mixed up the order and did the haircut first? PLEASE don't get cut! I need it all!!!!!!!!!!!

*Update: It's currently encoding at 2%** Sorry, guys. -_-

1 hour ago, delightful said:

The stuff Kongpope says makes me cringe in a weirdly satisfying way?!?!?! Am I weird?

If you think that you're weird cause you understand what stuff kongpope said until make you cringe.. I think I'll be super weird cause I'm smiling...giggling..n i even hold my screaming when watched entire ep.9.. the thing that make it weird is that I don't understand what have he said even 1 words...

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, delightful said:

Okay, so I went back and looked at the chapter for this episode in the book and I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING MISSING! At first I was just thinking I was crazy, but after someone mentioned them going to see a movie.. sorry, I forgot who it was on here, but now it's clear! After eating they were supposed to go see a movie! This is where Kongpope goes to buy the movie tickets and Arthit is standing there waiting and thinking that it felt like he was on a date! I can't believe I got it mixed up with their other date from the special chapter! So.. I wonder if they just cut the movie part out or if they mixed up the order and did the haircut first? PLEASE don't get cut! I need it all!!!!!!!!!!!

I found the last scene of the haircut a bit...silly? I mean in the novel arthit has long air and he DID change with the aircut.... but...in the drama...he's still the same so there's no a change (even if kong and arthit istself say yes XD)

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, delightful said:

WOAH this was really fast :w00t: so excited thank you but hope you get a good rest after this i mean you subbed it and did everything within A FREAKING DAY :blink: I've never seen a subber this fast lol

@Ayuchi_5yup i agree hahaha even though the moment was sooo adorable and everything fluff, the haircut itself was quite funny :P tbh I always liked his hair down because he is just so cute

• Like 5

just gonna drop some of my thoughts on ep 9... :grimace:

so here it is:

my thoughts on some scenes:

sts9_1.jpg

sts9_2.jpg

sts9_3.jpg

sts9_4.jpg

sts9_5.jpg

sts9_6.jpg

my fav scenes:

sotus_ep_9_mp4_snapshot_25_36_2016_11_20

sotus_ep_9_mp4_snapshot_36_12_2016_11_20

overall, I'm really impressed by Singto's acting in this ep. ever since Kongpope's fault (drinking with his friends) got caught by Arthit, his expressions have been very soft and careful. his actions are more delicate and careful too, like he doesn't want to make Arthit mad anymore... his expressions change every seconds and speaks thousand words.

while for Krist, sure his acting is superb too, but... I don't know why... I can't help to think that is Krist with Kongpope, not Arthit. is it because Sotus have been away for too long? or is it because I've seen too many real-life Krist's videos? or is it really because Arthit's personality changed drastically and more looks like tired Krist? I don't know... but I don't think it's the first one, since I can still feel Kongpope's personality in Singto...

I just so happy while watching this ep, even when the story moves so fast (I think it would be great if they added some filler scenes from after they get off from bus and before the 'date'). my most fav ep along with ep 6 :))

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, delightful said:

ehhhhh i hope they not gonna cut this part why can't they have kdramas 1hour length so they can put everything in lol.ep9 feel it finish so fast and i keep repeating and grinning watching the raw all over again i think it gonna get worse once the sub is out which how many more times i gonna rewatch again lol

hope the movie date can appear next ep  before they go home

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, Ayuchi_5 said:

I found the last scene of the haircut a bit...silly? I mean in the novel arthit has long air and he DID change with the aircut.... but...in the drama...he's still the same so there's no a change (even if kong and arthit istself say yes XD)

haha it silly because his hairstyle pretty much don't change at all just the usual gel hair during school/hazing :P

but well i just take it as yes he change his hair just because Kongpope starry twinkling lovestruck eyes looking at him is convincing enough lol so im sold :P

• Like 9

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Whoaaa you're so fast. Thank you so much for your hard work. Looking forward for the subbed episode hihi

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, delightful said:

*It was me hehe :P

So it'll maybe be like I thought right ? (They see the movie, go back home, Arthit's room flood, stuff happens and then confession ?) I doubt they get rid of the scene, so far they put most of the scenes from the novel, right ?

I do hope Kong confesses next episode tho..... 

• Like 9

19 hours ago, Neilia The Jamaican said:

Arthit's smile though  :wub::wub:tumblr_ocpeswqTDS1vtisrzo5_500.gif

@Neilia The Jamaican GURLL R U TRYNNA KILL ME OR WHTTTTT?!?!? HES SO FUKING CUTE!! *combusts*

16 hours ago, MaguStrates said:

And Kong realizes Arthit is avoiding him, so he decides to treat Arthit like any other senior, which drives Arthit nuts and eventually lead to him talking to Kong at the wedding...Tsundere Arthit..lol.

Arthit barely lasted a week( the duration of the separation)..lol..

@MaguStrates *goes of to lala land*

11 hours ago, psyc123 said:

By the way, i am starting to ship this "couple" here hehe

@psyc123 oooo they look cute!! Series name?

10 hours ago, delightful said:

@delightful oh ur so FAST!!!! you subbed the entire ep before i even watched the raw!!!!!!!!!!! Wtf r u sorceress?!?!? Thx for the translation as always!!!♥♥♥♥ ANNND i think theyll not cut it because they teased us in official trailer n other stuff IF THEY CUT IT ISTG ILL FLY TO THAILAND N KIDNAP PD nim

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, salz said:

13 minutes ago, Ayuchi_5 said:

haha it silly because his hairstyle pretty much don't change at all just the usual gel hair during school/hazing :P

but well i just take it as yes he change his hair just because Kongpope starry twinkling lovestruck eyes looking at him is convincing enough lol so im sold :P

Yeah he basically just "gelled" his hair lol! But I really do like this style much more than the previous, I think this one is more flattering ;) 

• Like 2

Guest delightful
9 minutes ago, teamperaya said:

WOAH this was really fast :w00t: so excited thank you but hope you get a good rest after this i mean you subbed it and did everything within A FREAKING DAY :blink: I've never seen a subber this fast lol

It would be faster if I didn't spend 4 hours singing until my voice almost disappeared in my living room! It was karaoke evening at my place. I had to keep telling myself that I should just forget about SOTUS and just sing with my friend, but the whole time I was like.. I NEED TO TRANSLATE! I NEED TO TIME! I NEED TO SUB! ... But I had fun singing, even recorded a few songs for myself to listen to when I'm driving. I tried singing the love song from SOTUS by Amp and Gunachi, but I couldn't keep a straight face and kept smiling like crazy. But I did record Love Sick's song Shake, Krist and Singto's fave song Dust, and Senior Secret Love's song by Mook. And a few older songs... Oh why did I get sooo off topic? Sorry, it's that inner Noh kicking in when I stay awake for a long time... it's almost 5AM here.

Anyway... current status with encoding guys... I might have to sleep for now. That one day and 3 hours isn't true.. it'll only take.. 6-7hours max.. -_-

encoding.png

3 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Yeah he basically just "gelled" his hair lol! But I really do like this style much more than the previous, I think this one is more flattering ;) 

hahaha well the first style is cute but the 2nd one is more ready to impressed your date :P

• Like 4