[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

6 hours ago, cadburygirl said:

I'm curious about May's Durian snack. I can eat and accept durian as it is. But any other way and I just can't eat it, whether it's with sticky rice or some other sweets.

I think it depends your environment (whether you live in a place with durians readily available) and personal taste :) from where I am, durian is eaten in all kinds of form (sweet, dessert, cake, fruit, etc). I can eat all of it but some of my friends still don't like Durian although we grew up with it. 

And HAPPY 400 PAGES!

can't wait for Saturday to come again... the last sat was just a few hours ago ;A;

• Like 6

Morning :D

I'm 2 pages late for this, but I'm gonna say it anyway.... HAPPY 400 PAGES! :w00t::wub:

The day after new episode... is always... hmm ... ahh this feeling. duh I'll just go busy myself and wait for delightful's subs. I don't want to think about ... next Saturday and ... that we need to wait 6 more days. No. :lol::phew:

• Like 9

On 19/11/2016 at 2:52 AM, Jay BudLight said:

@cadburygirl I don't know why Singto is too obsessed and wishes to play a 'bad' role. (Well... he's pretty good with the acting though, so I know he can do it well. But still... *** sigh ***) Anyhow, he's still cute with those bad and evil looks... Love those photos :wub:

@erngust Poor boy. Nice and lovely people will always be a target for Nice and lovely close friends LOL. Fighto!!! SingTo!!! Don't give up, sweetie!!! You can do it!!!

@sotus13 Yes, I'm looking forward to see that scene too. Softer side of P'Arthit :wub:

IKR! He looks good no matter what he decided to do. Not only cute but hot too. :)

On 19/11/2016 at 3:09 AM, baw74 said:

This pose, with the skull, reminds me so much of the scene from Shakespeare's 'Hamlet', where Hamlet has his monologue about the dead court jester's skull (Yorick).

Ha ha ha ha. Shakespeare, this is our Asian edition. Our edition is definitely hotter. LOL.  ;)

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, LollipopWay said:

I think it depends your environment (whether you live in a place with durians readily available) and personal taste :) from where I am, durian is eaten in all kinds of form (sweet, dessert, cake, fruit, etc). I can eat all of it but some of my friends still don't like Durian although we grew up with it. 

And HAPPY 400 PAGES!

can't wait for Saturday to come again... the last sat was just a few hours ago ;A;

Yeah I grew up with it too, I'm from Malaysia. :lol: I like the fruit on its own, I just can't take it in any other form. Hence, I was wondering how it tastes like and whether i'll like it. :sweatingbullets:

16 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:

@cadburygirl @LollipopWay The script writer is pretty smart to use this snack to bring out each of these characters' personalities and preferences and to match May with M as well.

I think so too. May looked very happy to know that she can share one of her favourite snacks with someone. But at this time she's either not aware of it or still can't let go of Kong just yet. I'm still waiting for that bicycle ride of her with Kong.

10 minutes ago, delightful said:

I'm timing right now.. it's at 50%... then encoding. Who has an encoder with a fast computer? :blink:

YASSSS. Thank you so much for all your hard work. :D  May you be blessed.  :wub:  OMG!!!! I can't wait to watch it again and again with subs. Now I don't have to guess and put in my own brand of dialogue when watching ep 9. LOL.  :sweatingbullets: That was pretty fast of you N'Lin, you must have translated it as soon as you got the raw. We're so very lucky to have you here. :wub:

13 minutes ago, cloudacha81 said:

Happy belated 400th page to all sotusmania here. :heart:

I still in the world of cheesiness and sweetness of ep.9. i'm going back to watch the raw episode again. I can't get enough of Arthit and Kongpope expression through out this ep. :wub:

Acha, you'll be able to watch it very soon with subs. Delightful is already timing it and it's reached 50%. After she encodes it you'll be able to download it and watch it again and again like the rest of us until next Saturday. LOL. :wub:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Neilia The Jamaican said:

His girlfriend is so lucky to have such a beautiful boyfriend  :tears: he's way too adorable I would never get mad at him lol

I totally agree!! ....but sometimes I 'm sorry for her ...because fangirls/fanboys all over the world are crazy about his body and wanna buy the magazine:wub::phew:

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, cadburygirl said:

Acha, you'll be able to watch it very soon with subs. Delightful is already timing it and it's reached 50%. After she encodes it you'll be able to download it and watch it again and again like the rest of us until next Saturday. LOL. :wub:

Oh Chaw.. i'm gonna re-watching it for i don't know how many times till next Saturday. This ep really brighten my day since I'm not feeling for 3 days already. The overdose of sweetness almost giving me diabetes!!!

45 minutes ago, delightful said:

I'm timing right now.. it's at 50%... then encoding. Who has an encoder with a fast computer? :blink:

Wow. you are so fast N'Lin. I bet you keep smiling crazily and almost rolling on your bed while subbing this episode. Thank you so much for your hard work dear. 

Edited by cloudacha81
typo
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, delightful said:

*chuckles* My system will generally encode a 45 minute video with subs in an hour and a half or so (that includes a second pass with the h264 codec to reduce the final file size); however, it would take me almost that long (at least an hour) just to download the raw video with my internet connection (plus that long to post it back)- plus I've been grading papers all night (it's 3AM where I am now) and when I eventually pass out in an hour or two, I'm going to be out for awhile. . .so I doubt it would save you much time overall. .. 

In other news - Hi everyone, this is my first post to this thread (but I've been lurking around in the background for awhile). If any of you spent anytime in the Love Sick (and to a lesser extent Answer Me 88) thread you're already familiar with me, if not *waves.*  I generally have more time to read than to post (as I'm a college professor and OMG SO MUCH GRADING!), but I'm on break this week (while finishing up some last minute grading so I can actually have a "break") so I may poke my head in more often now that I have a bit of time.  

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, salz said:

i love this song :)

is the singer the same actor as the big brother in Puppy Honey?he have wonderful voice :P

Me too. I was smiling so hard every time that song came on during the the episode.:D I know it was going to be cute moments between them. :wub:You can practically see the pink hearts coming out of my eyes Japanese Anime style. LOL.  :heart:  Thanks for sharing the song. Listening to it again made me so happy, especially with romanization so that i can sing along and with meaning. :heart:

7 minutes ago, JCM said:

*chuckles* My system will generally encode a 45 minute video with subs in an hour and a half or so (that includes a second pass with the h264 codec to reduce the final file size); however, it would take me almost that long (at least an hour) just to download the raw video with my internet connection (plus that long to post it back)- plus I've been grading papers all night (it's 3AM where I am now) and when I eventually pass out in an hour or two, I'm going to be out for awhile. . .so I doubt it would save you much time overall. .. 

In other news - Hi everyone, this is my first post to this thread (but I've been lurking around in the background for awhile). If any of you spent anytime in the Love Sick (and to a lesser extent Answer Me 88) thread you're already familiar with me, if not *waves.*  I generally have more time to read than to post (as I'm a college professor and OMG SO MUCH GRADING!), but I'm on break this week (while finishing up some last minute grading so I can actually have a "break") so I may poke my head in more often now that I have a bit of time.  

Hi, welcome. *waves back*  Glad to see so many coming out of hiding because of Sotus. :) Come and join us squeeing over the lakorn and the boys. :D 

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, cadburygirl said:

Me too. I was smiling so hard every time that song came on during the the episode.:D I know it was going to be cute moments between them. :wub:You can practically see the pink hearts coming out of my eyes Japanese Anime style. LOL.  :heart:  Thanks for sharing the song. Listening to it again made me so happy, especially with romanization so that i can sing along and with meaning. :heart:

Hi, welcome. *waves back*  Glad to see so many coming out of hiding because of Sotus. :) Come and join us squeeing over the lakorn and the boys. :D 

• Like 2

Guest delightful

Done subbing, put my own comments in as the final touch and it's now encoding! You guys know the drill, get on your knees and pray my computer wants to encode fast... ^__^

Now, I have to go back and re-watch it again... 3 times isn't enough. The stuff Kongpope says makes me cringe in a weirdly satisfying way?!?!?! Am I weird?

3 minutes ago, violetaverda said:

Hi I'm a new member here. Actually I often read about this forum but I don't have the courage to make an account here, but right now I can't stand myself to join this forum. Hopefully you guys won't ignore my existence in here. I'm always looking forward for Sotus update, moreover after I watched ep 9 last night, I think it's one of sweetest episode so far, they can make me smiling for the whole episode. Btw I'm from Indonesia :D nice to meet you guys!

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, delightful said:

Done subbing, put my own comments in as the final touch and it's now encoding! You guys know the drill, get on your knees and pray my computer wants to encode fast... ^__^

Now, I have to go back and re-watch it again... 3 times isn't enough. The stuff Kongpope says makes me cringe in a weirdly satisfying way?!?!?! Am I weird?

@delightful you're actually making me drool in anticipation and excitement for Kong's statements. I have watched the raw and uncut for 4 times already and may have caught some lines there with my limited Thai language but i need to fully understand the whole thing. However, please take your time, all the time you need to have the episode uploaded, no pressure. I am rewatching the whole LS season 2 now to refresh my PhuNoh feels, which I haven't lost by the way.

By the way, i am starting to ship this "couple" here hehe

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, delightful said:

Lol, you are not weird.. it's understandable!!!

That episode is GOLD!!!:heart:

• Like 5