[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

tbh if it one month ago i might complaint more with sudden fast speed but after waiting for long 1 month i don't even care anymore the faster they date and separate the faster the kiss will come since my patience already very thin lol

but of course i wanna enjoy as much longer their dating fluffy scene as well...oh well it contradiction i wanna it to move faster to see them as couple but at same time i wanna enjoy them much longer flirting, being shy&nervous around each other before become couple as well

i hope the HQ raw gonna come soon to dl i wanna watch again :P

Edited by salz
  • Like 14

Guest delightful
27 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

I know! I was surprised to see that their date happened in the same episode, but at the same time I was always thinking that a whole other episode at the beach would be too much....

Their "separation" is next week ? Isn't it the week after ? I mean you know more about it than me but, I feel like next week will be about them sharing the same room with Kong confessing at the end and then.... CUT! (I already know it's gonna be frustrating af.....) or even worst, Kong says "When you asked me if I have feelings for you...." and BAM! CUT! that'll be so horrible xD

Oh, but won't they go at the cinema as well? I remember that little scene from the trailer where Arthit is holding a drink while they're both going down an escalator....

That's from the special chapter/ second date, dearest.

If it keeps going at the rate that it did in ep.9 then yes, the 'separation' should be next week. Unless they throw in more fillers about Aim and May, which I wouldn't mind. I need that whole thing with May to get cleared up asap! I feel so bad for the girl!

17 minutes ago, salz said:

tbh if it one month ago i might complaint more with sudden fast speed but after waiting for long 1 month i don't even care anymore the faster they date and separate the faster the kiss will come since my patience already very thin lol

but of course i wanna enjoy as much longer their dating fluffy scene as well...oh well it contradiction i wanna it to move faster to see them as couple but at same time i wanna enjoy them much longer flirting, being shy&nervous around each other before become couple as well

i hope the HQ raw gonna come soon to dl i wanna watch again :P

I wouldn't worry, even when they'll officially be together, with Arthit's character always keeping so much to himself and not showing his affection much, there will still be a lot of shyness, looking at each other-ness and awkwardness (especially at the beginning) 

• Like 7

Spoiler
On 5.11.2016 at 9:52 PM, sing2krist said:
  Hide contents

Singto with his (soon-to-be- or already-but-kept-) BF,  Theearthe  --- keeping it discrete with the shadow lurking around :)

Don't worry Arthit as your shadow and the boys were looking out for you, circling and guarding around your Kongpop away from the warm touches of Theearthe... for now :D

What is this from? I mean, why is there Singto together with Off AND Gun? Is there a tv show that they'll be in together??? :astonished:

Honestly, I'll watch ANYTHING that has Off and Gun in it. I love those two.:wub: And Singto is the icing on the cake.:wub:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, delightful said:

That's from the special chapter/ second date, dearest.

If it keeps going at the rate that it did in ep.9 then yes, the 'separation' should be next week. Unless they throw in more fillers about Aim and May, which I wouldn't mind. I need that whole thing with May to get cleared up asap! I feel so bad for the girl!

Oooooh really :wub: (I'm sorry, I'm really not familiar with the novel....)

I don't know when things will get cleared up between May & Kong, but I remember a scene (yeah I remember a lot of scenes from the trailer, I know xD) where she's holding Kong while he's riding a bike, and she seems really happy.... I like her but at the same time I want someone to clearly say to her that Kong is not interested, no filter! And Aim is so sweet (and handsome, more than Kong in my opinion)

Thanks to your spoilers, I feel OK about the separation, knowing what comes after it  tuzki_034.gif

• Like 5

1 minute ago, MaguStrates said:

Probably an acting workshop for U prince ( in which singto is in August's portion) and Secret love: My lil boy 2 ( in which toptap will star in) and Secret love: puppy honey 2 ( gun and off) and other coming series..

Oooh, so they usually go to workshops together, even if they're in different shows?

That's cool! Does that mean that Singto and Krist might be having some workshops together as well?

• Like 4

A comment from off in that pic said workshop.. I dunno how the workshops work in thailand but from what I've seen from a lot of artist's IG, it's not uncommon to get grouped together even if you are from different shows. They all are currently in several series under GMM right? 

• Like 5

Yessss the new episode is out!

It was so much fun to watch even without the subs. OMG we got a date!

Brigth/Off was hilarious, he is such a scene stealer.

Arthit calling Kong by his number to get attentionl So cute!

Pink Milk! Kong is such a flirt! Boy get your man!

• Like 12

I haven't even calmed down yet and I should probably study a little but I guess I'll go rewatch the ep for the xx time, besides it's 10.30pm here. I'm just so happy that we finally see a deeper (?) development of their relationship and I can't wait for the angst because angst makes relationships stronger and the separation will really help them understand things, omg.:wub:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, OTAKU-KUN said:

@Mio-  @apeach is that so? (I havent watched the ep yet) ill be so sad if that really happens.....BUT WE STILL HAVE NOVELLLLLLL YAAAY (thx to our savior @delightful)  so even if they rush it (hopefully not) theres nothing to worry about although ill be lil bit disappointed

yes, it is... if only thai dramas duration is like taiwanese ones. XD

• Like 4

So I just watched a movie since even if I watched SOTUS I won't understand anything. But even in that movie I found something about SOTUS. There was producer with "Kongprem" surname... There is no escape from SOTUS world :blink:

• Like 10