[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

7 minutes ago, shinnu said:
  Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_ogwd5emZQr1tsqm11o2_1280.png

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_ogwd5emZQr1tsqm11o1_1280.png

Krist's gf ig story....I guess she really likes Off.:phew::wub::P

Should Krist start worrying ?;):vicx:         btw,  sleeping Off - so sweet...

3 minutes ago, butterflymania said:

I open Daily motion and found Thai4U Channel uploaded ep9 before laokornhit:blink:

part 3 is missing if I opened correctly.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Timothy Teo said:

Looks like we can be seeing our 400th page soon

ya , I think maybe one hour later we will reach 400th page !! And it will increase another 100 pages before ep 10 airs. 

1 hour ago, shinnu said:

i'm so happy we got to see ep 9 together, we can 'rest' while we are waititng for the unsubbed ep.:wub:

Me too, even though I don't understand Thai but I love the feeling of watching livestream and chating with you guys here 

• Like 6

Hi, first of all thank you.. :bawling:

I'm just too overwhelmed, I almost gave up after I've tried my hardest to watch the live stream but nothing seems to work on both my phone and my laptop..

But with you guys sharing everything that has been happening in this specific ep, yep I did get jealous but, it's like I'm also able to watch it.. Haha, something like that..

It's not like it's my first in this thread, I've been following (or more like stalking :heart:) for months now..

And if you'd ask why did I decided to join now, simple because it's the only thing that I can do to show you guys my gratitude.. :heart:

Lot's of love and more power! XOXO (12:32 am, Nov. 20, 2016)

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, Timothy Teo said:

Looks like we can be seeing our 400th page soon. Time forme to head to bed, it's 12.14am here.

One thing for sure is that, i have never regretted for joining this community, and also watching the show, although, i started following from it's 3rd episode.

Thanks for all the updates!! It helped me !

• Like 5

That was literally one of the sweetest episodes in the show. How can they be so adorable. And Art was so gentle with Kong today (compared to other episodes.) That hair salon scene has to be my favorite. Honey was dripping from Kong's eyes when he saw Art. Mine was too.  But, I personally prefer Art with his hair down. Nothing could be better than a guy with slightly unkept bed hair. XD

The preview of episode 10 looks intense. It's going to be one hell of a week long wait, lads.

• Like 17

Started with ep. 9 on lakornhit and ta-da May is looking around for Kong... uh huh... Please writers get this resolved. I'm a "little" getting sick of her always looking around for Kong, feeling sad when they were talking in last episode about Kong and Pear being together... blah blah blah. It's really getting to me. They dragged this "one sided love" for too long. End it, already. PLEASE!

It's nice that they added long 'previously'. You could see all the important scenes :wub:

*continues to watch*

• Like 7

Kong listening to Arthit talking and smiling so sweetly at Arthit. (me: smiling like crazy)

Arthit ask Kong about that white strand he tied on Kong's left hand. (me: smiling like crazy)

Kong gives Arthit his gear. (me: smiling like crazy... can't take it anymore) +adds some 'cute' there. lol

Even if I don't understand much I can't help but to smile and smile. Just love all the feeling those two give me while watching it with or without subs. Now, excited to see other sweet scenes... yay :wub: 

*continues smil... ops watching, I mean* :phew::lol:

• Like 15