[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 minute ago, primeare said:

IS THAT K'JANE AS THE BARBER IN THE SALON? :blink:

Yes, that's Singto's manager. He mistakenly thought that Kong and Arthit are dating. Soooo cuteee. :heart:

Just now, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

OMG IT WAS SO CUTE! THIS EPISODE WAS SO CUTE! I'm dying here :wub:

I haven't stopped smiling like a fool. :heart:

• Like 9

thanks for the working link :)

at least i get to watch from Arthit sleep on Kong shoulder and their date feel like everything happen so fast lol

is that Singto manager at the saloon lol

i don't even understand what they saying but still grinning like idiot watching their date :P

• Like 6

Kong daydream while walking, and Arthit wakes him up, both enters a restaurant. Arthit orders the food for the 2. As usual, Arthit swopped the food with Kong, but with good reasons. They left the restaurant and head to a hair saloon, Arthit goes for a haircut, while Kong watches and wait, Kong looked abit surprised, even the haidresser himself teased Kong and Arthit being a couple.

Next week: Arthit dorm flooded with water, and stays at Kong's dorm, and Arthit confront Kong over some issues

• Like 12

You can literally see hearts on Kong's eyes after seeing Arthit's new haircut....

Spoiler

heart eyes <<< click the link lol. 

Also, what did Arthit say to Kong over their meal? Kong seemed to be happy after that and his jealousy of Namtarn completely disappeared... 

Can't wait for the subs!! Also, can't wait until we read the novel version so that we can read about what Kong was feeling during these scenes.. 

What was Arthit talking to Kong in the preview? They seemed so serious..That's the scene before Kong smokes outside on the balcony and Arthit tells him to stop right?

Now let's wait for lakornhit to upload so that we can rewatch the scenes we missed:

http://www.lakornhit.com/play/8531/Sotus-The-Series-พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง-ep-9-วันที่-15-10-59.html

Also, wooot... Our fast growing thread is back to normal thanks to the new episode.. haha

• Like 12

Hi Guys ! I am not new here exactly.. I just don't have any time to create a new account since my old account was lost.. So i created this one just to say Hi to you all and spazz like crazy and most importantly to give thanks to @delightful for translating the novel and its special chapters and especially subbing the variety shows appearances of the P'Singto and P'Kristt and episodes of Sotus The Series itself.

I am a fan of Sotus since its trailer was released... After watching the MIR the Series.. and Thanked God that today was the released of Episode 9 and I will wait patiently for the sub from Delightful but if i cannot control myself, i will watch the raw uncut version tomorrow...

So NICE MEET YOU GUYS ! Looking forward in making friends here.. 55555

• Like 14

OMG Arthit cut his hair in salon and then went right away to Kong... so sweet. I just love it.

So is ...bed scene where confession happens and separation period starts... next week?

and also while they were eating... that whole scene was so cute and then at the end that song starts playing. LOVE IT :wub:

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, cadburygirl said:

Yes, that's Singto's manager. He mistakenly thought that Kong and Arthit are dating. Soooo cuteee. :heart:

I haven't stopped smiling like a fool. :heart:

I know right and Arthit was so shy and cute after his haircut. and when the hairdresser said that Kong was smiling so much and Arthit was shyly smiling too and andananadnfsdfjslafd 

it's just so cute!!!!!

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, dabuliu said:

noooooooooodles 

I want noodles now. :/ I'd really like Shin ramyun tbh. But, I am sitting here with my 1 kg of Nutella. Just why? I should have waited for their lunch scene then I would have made ramyun instead. -_- Or ohhh phad Thai too. a hot spicy phad Thai..... 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, cadburygirl said:

Heh, it's so amazing how much we can understand even without subtitles. I completely got the whole Barber scene, even though I don't speak a word of Thai. And it's so cool to now find out that was actually Jane!!! :w00t:

I love that SOTUS is back and all you guys have such awesome inside info!!!

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Mio- said:

So is ...bed scene where confession happens and separation period starts... next week?

i think it should happen next week since they already done the date this week :P

well maybe since they gonna include the specials/time jump everything happen fast but im so glad we get long of KongArthit at the end from the very moment i start the stream lol so idek what happen before

if they separate next ep mean they might start dating in ep11?

their date is super cute :blush:

Edited by salz
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, thailover00 said:

Hi Guys ! I am not new here exactly.. I just don't have any time to create a new account since my old account was lost.. So i created this one just to say Hi to you all and spazz like crazy and most importantly to give thanks to @delightful for translating the novel and its special chapters and especially subbing the variety shows appearances of the P'Singto and P'Kristt and episodes of Sotus The Series itself.

I am a fan of Sotus since its trailer was released... After watching the MIR the Series.. and Thanked God that today was the released of Episode 9 and I will wait patiently for the sub from Delightful but if i cannot control myself, i will watch the raw uncut version tomorrow...

So NICE MEET YOU GUYS ! Looking forward in making friends here.. 55555

Hi Welcome back. I know what you mean. I lost so many of my passwords so now I wrote it down somewhere secret. :D

Nice to meet another sotus fan.

• Like 2