[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 minute ago, MaguStrates said:

Yeah, thanks @Mio- You saved everyone from being insane :lol:

Everyone and me. LOL :wub: I think I was just lucky to find it, anyway I am so happy that we finally found a good link that doesn't lag!! :heart:

AHH OMG SO CUTEEEEEEEE Arthit sleeping on Kong's shoulder. :heart:

• Like 4

it's happening. namtarn has appeared. kong's expression though.... :(

this whole episode is another roller coaster of feelings all over for me. you'd think after one month of sotus hiatus i wouldn't be this affected but booooyyyyyy, am i wrong.

• Like 7

Kong prize with Arthit for winning the basketball competition and the star and moon competition is confirmed, a shopping trip to help Kong to get a gift for his nephew, looks like they are talking in friendly terms, even talking about P'Tum, Namtarn appears and Arthit talks to her, leaving Kong abit jealous. Arthit and Namtarn talked about some stuffs and Kong quietly listens.

The show is about to be over, sobs sobs sobs

• Like 12

Everything is moving too fast or is it just me? We have 7(?) more episodes... I just hope they won't torture our hearts for too long. :tears:

and yep... episode is soon to end and preview is to come. YAY then waiting starts, as always! :lol::tears:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Mio- said:

Everything is moving too fast or is it just me? We have 7 more episodes... I just hope they won't torture our hearts for too long. :tears:

and yep... episode is soon to end and preview is to come. YAY then waiting starts, as always! :lol:

That's fine.. We have more episodes to include the special chapters.. weee. :lol:

It does feel like we are rushing the storyline too fast..

Hey Arthit, your future boyfriend is jealous...Give him a hug..lol

• Like 7

Yayyy, my 100th post to this community.

Anyway that's not my main point. Upnext after the commercial break, Arthit and Kong will bhe having their first meal date. Let's see how will Arthit force Kong to recite the two farmers poem, or swopped his meal and increase the chilies in the food, let's hope it will be a good one

• Like 8

OMG guys! The way Arthit sweetly call Kong by his number! OMG! 0062. 0062. In a sing song. :wub:

And is that Singto's manager???:blink:

I truly, seriously, knowingly, don't know how I'm going to survive the coming episodes. This episode is just too much for me coz Arthit totally showed his different sides, squishy and cute! I squealed so much until my throat hurts. :w00t:

• Like 7