[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

12 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Yup no problem I'll share it :) 

https://mega.nz/#!7QUmwLBZ!qkthdgvHW78iN1WjXl3E1pjPDwcmy5wwdjfIAvLxRhg The video quality isn't very good though :sweatingbullets:

I know right! :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

_20160810_213327_zps4wjqyvbq.jpg

Thank youuuuu :wub::wub:

3 hours ago, delightful said:

Update: Sorry guys, I have to leave for work now and the encoding is only at 45%. I'll upload it when I get home in like 10 hours. Why do I have to work? :tears:

SINCE THIS IS such a hassle and I feel bad for you guys I'll upload the soft sub. Please don't do anything stupid with it.. you know what I mean right? I'm hating this hardsubbing/encoding crap. But since it's just for this game show I'll do softsubs. ^_^ I'll still upload the hardsubbed video after I get home from work.

Here it is. it's in .a s s file format.  https://mega.nz/#!DV0WjZTS!c8ZlzRalyZOiIu_0z_as3c5elbtyAW9mWUgFi2w-bis

Thank you! :wub: I'll wait for hard-subbed one... I'm not feeling well this morning and super lazy to download YT one and then later hard subbed one too, so I'll just wait for you. :D

I am getting sick, I don't like this. :( 

1 hour ago, Neilia The Jamaican said:

Keep the faith everyone just a few more days :sweatingbullets:tumblr_ocan5r5Pse1vtisrzo2_500.gif

Yes, we are so close.... 2 days, 7 hours and 31 minutes left until SOTUS airs live:lol::w00t:

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, Mio- said:

Thank you! :wub: I'll wait for hard-subbed one... I'm not feeling well this morning and super lazy to download YT one and then later hard subbed one too, so I'll just wait for you. :D

Yes, we are so close.... 2 days, 7 hours and 31 minutes left until SOTUS airs live:lol::w00t:

Aw that sucks :( I hope you feel better soon. I'm sick too this week >_<

And yay the count down clock is back! I missed your count down posts :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

It's soft sub so you have to also have the video downloaded from youtube. Put them in a folder together and make sure that both the sub file and the video file have the same name. Then when you open the video file it should play along with the subs depending on what program you use to watch it.

Thanx for d info dear~ I can watch it now~~ *hugs u* :wub:

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Download the video from youtube then play it on a player like GOM or VLC, then right click and open subtitles and select the file you downloaded from me. That should work. What kind of player are you using? 

Before, I'm just using d normal player from d phone. But, I've downloaded VLC player already n did what u've suggested, n it worked~~~ 

Thanxxxx for d info dear~~ *hugs u tightly* :wub:

• Like 2

Guest delightful
1 hour ago, Mio- said:

Please take care of yourself. We need you to go crazy with me when EP.9 comes out. Everyone here is worried about you, just like how you guys were all worried about me when I was sick last month, remember? ^_^ 

I don't know how my heart is going to handle all the warmth and love when EP.9 airs, hopefully it can handle it. :heart:

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Nice sets of teeth you got there boys. :D

Spoiler

Looking hella happy there Krists! :w00t:

So, yes! Just sharing their beautiful smiles with you guys except for that one photo though. They look like they're imitating a crocodile. :D

Saturday is near. Wohooooo! :phew:

• Like 8

11 hours ago, delightful said:

LOL! I couldn't agree with you more. He's so devious, this kid will be the death of me!

Another good capture. "How are you doing, granny P'Singto?"

Challenge_2_ahjumma.png

Granny P'Singto wasn't very  happy at the end ;)  but Krist... Is it just me or he  looked more handsome and sexy than usual ?!:wub: ( I love this heart with cat-eyes on Krist's shirt )

• Like 5

Hello, guys! Utsi-chan, here! I've been a silent (guest) reader here in Soompi for 11 months (Yeah! I know! HAHAHA!) I think. Started when I became a fan of Addicted. Lol, it took me a while to actually register for the reason of SOTUS. Damn, this series is sooooo good! 

There, just wanted it to let it out. My fujoshi inside me can't take it anymore. :))

Edited by utsushimi
  • Like 8

Guest delightful
3 hours ago, aryien86 said:

Thanx for d info dear~ I can watch it now~~ *hugs u* :wub:

Before, I'm just using d normal player from d phone. But, I've downloaded VLC player already n did what u've suggested, n it worked~~~ 

Thanxxxx for d info dear~~ *hugs u tightly* :wub:

You watch it on your phone? That must be hard to read the subs. *hugs you back tighter*

8 minutes ago, utsushimi said:

Hello, guys! Utsi-chan, here! I've been a silent (guest) reader here in Soompi for 11 months (Yeah! I know! HAHAHA!) I think. Started when I became a fan of Addicted. Lol, it took me a while to actually register for the reason of SOTUS. Damn, this series is sooooo good! 

There, just wanted it to let it out. My fujoshi inside me can't take it anymore. :))

Welcome to SOTUS Kingdom! Please make yourself at home and thank you for loving SOTUS! I hope you stay for a VERY long time ... or at least until the series ends. ^_^ 

33 minutes ago, delightful said:

Welcome to SOTUS Kingdom! Please make yourself at home and thank you for loving SOTUS! I hope you stay for a VERY long time ... or at least until the series ends. ^_^ 

Oh hi delightful!!! Thank you so much for the warm welcome and also for your hardwork! Keep it up!!!!!! :grin:

btw question? How long is the SOTUS Novel? Is this just a one-shot novel? (I hope in the tv series, they'll make seasons. :cry:)

• Like 3

Guest delightful
6 minutes ago, utsushimi said:

Oh hi delightful!!! Thank you so much for the warm welcome and also for your hardwork! Keep it up!!!!!! :grin:

btw question? How long is the SOTUS Novel? Is this just a one-shot novel? (I hope in the tv series, they'll make seasons. :cry:)

The Novel is 28 chapters long + lots of special chapters. There is only 1 season to SOTUS, everything from the 28 chapters and 4 special chapters are in the series. I'm all up for a SOTUS movie though. ^_^ 

53 minutes ago, utsushimi said:

Welcome to our family ! feel free to share anything that is on your mind about Sotus and more :)  btw can't wait for saturday evening ;)

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Mio- said:

Take care!

Really waiting ...waiting...anxiously...2 more days to go!.. It has been a while since any series can make me so hardcore about it! Thanks to it that I am back in soompi forum too...:P:)

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, delightful said:

Okay, just got home and uploaded the Challenge Show with Krist and Singto right away. This is the hardsubbed version.

Challenge Show with Krist and Singto 2nd appearance [ENG SUBBED] https://mega.nz/#!SUEUUK5B!1FLShqbFIu-tqFLvWwWvvlsQrCOi4n-yMOmBRz4U5BQ

OMG...thank you soooo much! Checking out now...Another round of laughs for me....lol....

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, delightless said:

Hello everybody. I want to translate Sotus the series to my language. But I can't find english subtitle file. If you know where i am find it please tell me. 

You can ask @delightful for that. Btw both of your name like a twins:D.

2 hours ago, delightful said:

You watch it on your phone? That must be hard to read the subs. *hugs you back tighter*. ^_^ 

Yeah.. I watch it on my phone.. I can't install Mega on my lappy, dunno why.. :sweatingbullets:

But, for Sotus, I don't mind tho~~ :P

• Like 2