[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful

Just got back from eating and shopping. The timing is at 50%. ^_^
I just love shopping for electronics, don't you guys? ^_^
Got myself another hard drive to save more of SOTUS everything! :wub:

Guest delightful

It's being encoded now. I'm going to go take a shower and hopefully it gets down before I have to leave for work in an hour and a half. Good luck guys! ^_^

Guest delightful

Update: Sorry guys, I have to leave for work now and the encoding is only at 45%. I'll upload it when I get home in like 10 hours. Why do I have to work? :tears:

SINCE THIS IS such a hassle and I feel bad for you guys I'll upload the soft sub. Please don't do anything stupid with it.. you know what I mean right? I'm hating this hardsubbing/encoding crap. But since it's just for this game show I'll do softsubs. ^_^ I'll still upload the hardsubbed video after I get home from work.

Here it is. it's in .a s s file format.  https://mega.nz/#!DV0WjZTS!c8ZlzRalyZOiIu_0z_as3c5elbtyAW9mWUgFi2w-bis

22 minutes ago, delightful said:

Update: Sorry guys, I have to leave for work now and the encoding is only at 45%. I'll upload it when I get home in like 10 hours. Why do I have to work? :tears:

SINCE THIS IS such a hassle and I feel bad for you guys I'll upload the soft sub. Please don't do anything stupid with it.. you know what I mean right? I'm hating this hardsubbing/encoding crap. But since it's just for this game show I'll do softsubs. ^_^ I'll still upload the hardsubbed video after I get home from work.

Here it is. it's in .a s s file format.  https://mega.nz/#!DV0WjZTS!c8ZlzRalyZOiIu_0z_as3c5elbtyAW9mWUgFi2w-bis

NOT ALL HEROES WEAR CAPES #ThankYou 

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thank you soooo much for the translation and subtitle.:heart:

• Like 4

Guest delightful
10 minutes ago, Neilia The Jamaican said:

NOT ALL HEROES WEAR CAPES #ThankYou 

How do you know I don't wear a cape? ;) And.. welcome to the forum! Stay with us forever, you can't leave anymore. :P

5 minutes ago, stella han said:

Thank you soooo much for the translation and subtitle.:heart:

Enjoy! Oh and let me know if there is anything wrong with it. I did it in a rush so it might not be perfect. ^_^ 

57 minutes ago, delightful said:

I feel you.. :tears: I'm at work too. Wish i can stay at home doing marathon of Sotus Series (Episode 1-8) before saturday. :sweatingbullets:

57 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thanks for your hard work N'Lin. I'll just wait for the hardsubbing one.  Here some of my homemade :cookie: (555.. i wish, actually, i'm terrible at cooking or baking anything).

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, delightful said:

How do you know I don't wear a cape? ;) And.. welcome to the forum! Stay with us forever, you can't leave anymore. :P

Enjoy! Oh and let me know if there is anything wrong with it. I did it in a rush so it might not be perfect. ^_^ 

Hahha I'm NEVER leaving :glasses::D I'm so happy I found a place to cure my SOTUS withdrawal 

Edited by Neilia The Jamaican
Inserted wrong link
  • Like 5

Guest delightful
27 minutes ago, cloudacha81 said:

I feel you.. :tears: I'm at work too. Wish i can stay at home doing marathon of Sotus Series (Episode 1-8) before saturday. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for your hard work N'Lin. I'll just wait for the hardsubbing one.  Here some of my homemade :cookie: (555.. i wish, actually, i'm terrible at cooking or baking anything).

Marathon on a tablet at work... not that I do that. :phew:

Mai pen rai kha (It's okay), I can cook pretty well.. I am told.. so I'll cook for you if we ever meet. My specialty is Thai cuisine. ^_^

19 minutes ago, Neilia The Jamaican said:

Hahha I'm NEVER leaving :glasses::D I'm so happy I found a place to cure my SOTUS withdrawal 

You'll be happy you joined us, come Saturday night when Ep.9 airs we do live-viewing here. We kind of get a little.. okay VERY CRAZY so please don't get scared. ^_^

4 minutes ago, delightful said:

Marathon on a tablet at work... not that I do that. :phew:

LOL.. can't do that, my boss room is just behind my workplace (cubicle). Not that i was planning to do just that. :rolleyes: In another 20 minute, my Sotus mode will have to turn off for a while.. :tears::tears::tears:

4 minutes ago, delightful said:

Mai pen rai kha (It's okay), I can cook pretty well.. I am told.. so I'll cook for you if we ever meet. My specialty is Thai cuisine. ^_^

Wow, lucky me. I love thai cuisine. I totally in love with Tom Yam Goong, Chicken Basil and Green Chicken Curry. Okay, that it. I will try to work on my cooking skill. I would love to cook for you too if we ever meet. 

I want to read your 2nd fanfics before continue my work. Oh ya, i remembered you mentioned about writing 3rd fanfic. Have you post it? 

• Like 2

Guest delightful
10 minutes ago, cloudacha81 said:

LOL.. can't do that, my boss room is just behind my workplace (cubicle). Not that i was planning to do just that. :rolleyes: In another 20 minute, my Sotus mode will have to turn off for a while.. :tears::tears::tears:

Wow, lucky me. I love thai cuisine. I totally in love with Tom Yam Goong, Chicken Basil and Green Chicken Curry. Okay, that it. I will try to work on my cooking skill. I would love to cook for you too if we ever meet. 

I want to read your 2nd fanfics before continue my work. Oh ya, i remembered you mentioned about writing 3rd fanfic. Have you post it? 

I still haven't edited the 3rd SOTUS fanfic, it got so long that I need to cut stuff out. I'll let you know when I do. ^_^ 

2 hours ago, delightful said:

I try to DL this but can't open it.. Howww tooo dooo ittt?? Usually, after I clicked DL, it's automatically downloaded & open automatically.. But this, can't... :tears:

Someone, plzzzz...help me...:tears:

• Like 3

Just now, aryien86 said:

I try to DL this but can't open it.. Howww tooo dooo ittt?? Usually, after I clicked DL, it's automatically downloaded & open automatically.. But this, can't... :tears:

It's soft sub so you have to also have the video downloaded from youtube. Put them in a folder together and make sure that both the sub file and the video file have the same name. Then when you open the video file it should play along with the subs depending on what program you use to watch it.

• Like 4

Guest delightful
26 minutes ago, aryien86 said:

Download the video from youtube then play it on a player like GOM or VLC, then right click and open subtitles and select the file you downloaded from me. That should work. What kind of player are you using?