[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

9 minutes ago, salz said:

THIS lol "unusual beauty" somehow if you said he is mix blood i would believe it lol

i can't even say if he more similar to his dad or mom since he feel different from rest of family lol (though he do get a lil bit of his dad chubbiness with his cute pinch-able cheek :P )

haha yeah for sure, but seriously he doesn't look like a typical thai/asian person for me, when i've watched sotus and seen him for the first time, i noticed immediately that he had some kind of exceptional aura surrounding him.:o That's why I've fallen in love with him instantly LOL.:sweatingbullets::wub:

• Like 4

12 hours ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I really want it. Please can you PM me a link or post it here, if it's okay with you ofc. THANK YOU! :wub::wub:

btw, Thank you for all those yummy pics and GIFs are, as always, tha best. Make more. :wub::phew:

Yup no problem I'll share it :) 

https://mega.nz/#!7QUmwLBZ!qkthdgvHW78iN1WjXl3E1pjPDwcmy5wwdjfIAvLxRhg The video quality isn't very good though :sweatingbullets:

10 hours ago, biblioklept said:

BLESS YOU :love:

I really love it when Krist look at Singto like that!! :wub:

I know right! :wub:

Spoiler

_20160810_213327_zps4wjqyvbq.jpg

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:

@salz But seriously he will definitely turn my head, if we met on a street. He's cute enough for me LOL :blush:

Damn! That "Nut Cracking" scene from the game show is still in my mind. Singto has totally been naughty enough to make me remember the scene. Poor Kris LOL :heart: 

haha for sure he is cute enough to turn our head to stare at him lol

Well next time Krist would be more careful not to pissed of his P'Sing since he obviously so competitive he gonna crack your nut for making him lose

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, shinnu said:

haha yeah for sure, but seriously he doesn't look like a typical thai/asian person for me, when i've watched sotus and seen him for the first time, i noticed immediately that he had some kind of exceptional aura surrounding him.:o That's why I've fallen in love with him instantly LOL.:sweatingbullets::wub:

I think in my case im more attracted to Singto from 1st time. While Krist i think he extremely good looking but not falling right away...maybe at first since his character so serious i only start falling when i saw his real life video he such hyper happy go lucky kid and i just wanna hug him lol. Of course he is cool and hot as Arthit

• Like 6

6 hours ago, erngust said:

baaddd poking there Singto... :crazy:

giphy.gif

Singto - lovely but demonic...

So, I catched up , wanna say big thanks to everybody on this forum for presence, photos, gifs, links and fan fiction especially hcpoirot for Prem&Wad :wub:

I miss Sotus so much, re-watching episodes 1-8 surely isn't enough;)    I'm excited about saturday but at the same time bit stressed and tired waiting probably cos' I think about them way too much and too often ( but how could I not ?! ) Hugs for everyone :heart:

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:

I feel that too, but not only for Kris, but also with SingTo in the reverse direction. They both have pretty unique personalities and cuteness in their own way. But somehow their physical and acting talents suit perfectly into the characters in the series. :wub:

yeah now i can't imagine anyone else acting as Kongpope and Arthit other than these two even if you throw me many actors name you wanna act as the two character for me there only Singto and Krist for the roles and no one else :P

when i read the novel trans or fic my head immediately and automatically think of Singto and Krist face as respective character lol

yeah they both is unique and cute in their own way :P

• Like 7

@salz yeah Singto caught my eye when I first saw him as well, I admire them both so much, I've never been involved into loving actors and theirs characters in the series so much before, they have a really strong influence on me + they can really impress people because of their personalities.:lol:

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, shinnu said:

@salz yeah Singto caught my eye when I first saw him as well, I admire them both so much, I've never been involved into loving actors and theirs characters in the series so much before, they have a really strong influence on me + they can really impress people because of their personalities.:lol:

You're 100% right !  I have similar feelings, I've never been into any tv or web series as much as I'm for Sotus ( not mentioned my age ;) )

Maybe it's to much but everytime  I see Krist and Singto together  easy-going, friendly, teasing, whatever they do it's always pleasure to watch them.

• Like 4

Guest delightful

Just woke up! Oh! Did anyone see photos of the SOTUS team at the 4vs4 Thailand's version of Family Feud? I believe Singto is there with Aim and 2 others from the cast, but I don't believe I saw Krist.

1 hour ago, shivyn01 said:

Hahahahaha poor Krist..~ who told u to keep teasing ur p' like dat? Lmaooo~ 

At d end, it's so funny when d MC wanna help him~ she thought Krist just playing, but it's really hurt when Singto hit him 'there'~ LOL :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

Guest delightful
6 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:

@delightful I call them as "evil eyes" LOL

LOL! I couldn't agree with you more. He's so devious, this kid will be the death of me!

Another good capture. "How are you doing, granny P'Singto?"

Challenge_2_ahjumma.png