[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful

So..... like... I'm supposed to be translating.. but like... I got bored and did this for a friend, she uploaded it. ^_^ Hopefully , it doesn't get taken down.

10 minutes ago, delightful said:

So..... like... I'm supposed to be translating.. but like... I got bored and did this for a friend, she uploaded it. ^_^ Hopefully , it doesn't get taken down.

Awwee:wub: They're cute!  Thanks!

I was about to go to sleep, but just saw your post now ^^ I'm glad I got to watch it tonight :) 

• Like 3

Guest delightful
8 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Awwee:wub: They're cute!  Thanks!

I was about to go to sleep, but just saw your post now ^^ I'm glad I got to watch it tonight :) 

Go to bed if it's time, don't be like me. It's 3:20am here and I'm still lurking around yt for more LS and SOTUS clips. :tears:

10 hours ago, pluviophilegirl said:

Spoiler

For the love of the world... FLUKE IS SO SEXY :wub:

Is he going to act in a new lakorn or film? I need more of him! :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Yves George Sanchez said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yaasss! My fave scene in that episode.

Indeed! His character was soooo funny in Love Sick :w00t:

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Nana1313 said:

On 04/11/2016 at 5:14 PM, originalnickname said:

** not following the conversation **

The IMDB page for next year's japanese BL live-action (seems like there's one every year, it'll be great if they keep going with that pace) is finally done/corrected, expect that it's not in post-production (I think they just finished writing the script.....) I'm looking forward to it! (even though we won't be able to see it before late 2017/early 2018:tears:)

The IMDB page + read the manga here :)

i'm excited for this one. i really liked the manga!

Me too! I hope they will stay true to the manga, but I trust them, they're always very faithful, sometimes to the point where they use the same dialogues, same (camera) angles.... I hope they won't cut the kisses (they only kiss once in the main story + another time in a special chapter, please for the love of BL include the special chapter in the movie :D), it's really soft BL (even the kiss is drawn from far away, hope they will do a better job than the manga on that smh.....), really sweet :wub:

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Me too! I hope they will stay true to the manga, but I trust them, they're always very faithful, sometimes to the point where they use the same dialogues, same (camera) angles.... I hope they won't cut the kisses (they only kiss once in the main story + another time in a special chapter, please for the love of BL include the special chapter in the movie :D), it's really soft BL (even the kiss is drawn from far away, hope they will do a better job than the manga on that smh.....), really sweet :wub:

waaaah just finished the manga like for a day :wub: just reading the manga itself keeps me wanting for the movie... even the author's afterword keeps me smiling... lost that she's doing a BL novel and even ask "What is BL?" LOOOL but over all she did an exceptional job creating the 1st 2 vol... so are they just doing the 1st vol into a movie? Kouhei X Taichi :heart:

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, two5four3 said:

Hide contents

waaaah just finished the manga like for a day :wub: just reading the manga itself keeps me wanting for the movie... even the author's afterword keeps me smiling... lost that she's doing a BL novel and even ask "What is BL?" LOOOL but over all she did an exceptional job creating the 1st 2 vol... so are they just doing the 1st vol into a movie? Kouhei X Taichi :heart:

Spoiler

That's what I was wondering! I wonder if they'll do both volumes..... I hope so because the end of volume 2 is more suitable for a movie than the end of volume 1 (except if they plan on making a second movie, that'll be a sh** ending....) + the end of volume 2 they declare their love for each other under the snow it's so sweet I wanna see it onscreen :wub:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:
  Hide contents

That's what I was wondering! I wonder if they'll do both volumes..... I hope so because the end of volume 2 is more suitable for a movie than the end of volume 1 (except if they plan on making a second movie, that'll be a sh** ending....) + the end of volume 2 they declare their love for each other under the snow it's so sweet I wanna see it onscreen :wub:

true enough... the vol 2 got the highlight of the BL novel... also the struggle of the main couple is REAL... this plot is very new to me... I also bookmarked one of it on vol 2 http://mangafox.me/manga/hidamari_ga_kikoeru/v02/c010/21.html

very well said by Taichi's grandfather... :heart:

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, two5four3 said:
Hide contents

true enough... the vol 2 got the highlight of the BL novel... also the struggle of the main couple is REAL... this plot is very new to me... I also bookmarked one of it on vol 2 http://mangafox.me/manga/hidamari_ga_kikoeru/v02/c010/21.html

very well said by Taichi's grandfather... :heart:

Spoiler

I wanna see my favorite moments aka under the rain in volume 1, the first kiss, when Taichi is at Kouhei's home (drunk) and then when Kouhei couldn't hear what he was saying and then remembers it later..... + the snow scene in volume 2 and the special chapter where they share they first "real" kiss (I mean if they use the same angle as in the manga, we won't see anything from their first kiss, the second kiss looks better ;)), I need to see it, I really hope they put both volumes :wub: (and the special chapter!!!!)

• Like 6

We are waiting for Sotus the Series like little kids wait for Christmas Gifts... Excited and Anxious at the same time... 12 days or more like 12 years.. :bawling: 

Damn...  i can't take it any more... Why Lord? why? 

I have watched all episodes like 500 times already... 

I had exam today... The first thing on my mind after i came out of Exam hall is SOTUS and Iam really nervous how i have done my exam.

This is getting really bad. If this keep going on..  I think i should consult a Counsellor :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

4 hours ago, MaguStrates said:

Hey everyone, 

Krist is live now with a guitar session with his friends. He's taking song requests apparently..

Current mood while watching Krist sing: :wub::wub::heart:

I need to tag @delightful in this. I hope you catchup while Krist is still live. He typically streams for 1 hour+ with these music sessions anyway...

:phew: I was sleeping and now don't have access to my PC. Is the video still up? It says it's unavailable on my mobile ;-;

I saw some screenshots from it though ^^ He looked so cute :wub:

• Like 1