[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

58 minutes ago, niinasis said:
Krist saying there'll be 16 episodes.

(hello, lurker here just signed up.)

This is what apparently we all know however i do invite you to download this kindly translated by @delightful that might be more recent that those post related to 40 days ago. In any case 16 or 17 does not really change a lot but let's hope to have them with us longer so for sure if will be 17 we will be all happy same if 16 episodes of course  https://mega.nz/#!WVs10K7D!o2ECyXCwg1qAiUXidtj76GL6qZkmj29l6hd50pHH9Cc  

• Like 5

5 hours ago, taurean10 said:

I sympathise with you....I get severe coughs twice a year and it lasts for weeks. And I get dry cough so every time I cough it's loud as hell and that gives headache and earache.

About Rome ....I actually like that idea. Pik is new to these feelings so it has to be Rome who guides him but Rome as top is even better. Just imagine how Pik will handle that. Would love to read your take on it.

I can't see pick being bottom at all, especially not for the first time. what previously-thought-he-straight guy would bottom for first time with a guy? Rome is just a power bottom if anything. 

• Like 6

Guest delightful
5 hours ago, Jay BudLight said:

They were live before the EP2 was on TV. Sorry it's in Thai. Just looking at his face and smile to him :wub:

Does anyone have a better quality of this? Singto is so cute!!!! :D

On 10/9/2016 at 2:03 AM, originalnickname said:

I hope episode 9 won't be disappointing, I hope they won't stay at the beach during the whole ep .....

Reveal hidden contents

But I guess shopping scene will be in ep. 10 then because it doesn't seem to be in next week's episode..... Then ep. 11 will be angst, ep. 12 bridge+kiss :wub: and then..... 4 eps where I don't know what'll happen.... But my predictions may be wrong, because I thought ep. 9 would be shopping and I was wrong so....

i really miss SOTUS!!!! I keep on replaying all the episode every day before going to sleep and before going to work. During lunch, I will read the novel translation by @delightful over and over again which never fails to make me smile. Miss them so much! @.@ 

• Like 3

On 10/19/2016 at 2:21 PM, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

What are you doing there Newwie? :joy:

LOL NEWWIE BUT SINTO WHY DA HELL R UR HANDS HOVERING AROUND THEM?!?!?

20 hours ago, erngust said:

just in case...

Hide contents

@erngust OMGG i watched it yesterday... From the comments they say that there is no story btween them after this..can u please tell me if its true if u know... Their relationship was so messed up in the series like ARE THEY A COUPLE OR NOT DAMMIT thanks!!♥

• Like 7

Guest delightful
15 minutes ago, zaien said:

i really miss SOTUS!!!! I keep on replaying all the episode every day before going to sleep and before going to work. During lunch, I will read the novel translation by @delightful over and over again which never fails to make me smile. Miss them so much! @.@ 

I want to give you a big hug and tell you everything will be alright. SOTUS will come back in 23 days, hang in there. :heart:

Hi guys, I'm really feeling the withdrawal of SOTUS and the boys. Usually when I miss my favorite shows (Star Strek, Teen Wolf, Supernatural etc. ), I will read fanfics at Ao3 to cope with it and tide me over. I only found 4 fics there on SOTUS. Why are not more authors writing SOTUS fics? :tears:   :bawling:    Are there any fics published elsewhere in English that I don't know about? I've read @delightful fics and translations so many times already. At the mo, I don't even care if it's Pick/Rome. I need to read fics. :sweatingbullets:  Can anyone help me? Please?  Any suggestions? You can even pimp your own fic. :wub:   Anything's very much welcome. As long as it's BL, I can deal. Some Advanced Bravery would be awesome too. Thanks. :wub: :wub: :wub: 

P.S. Quite frankly, Oak/Oat is the only character in SOTUS I find it hard to love. I just can't do it. He annoys the hell out of me. :sweatingbullets:  Because of him, Kong got into trouble with his P'Arthit.  :angry:

Some Krist eye candy as a thank you. :heart:

CvJH_b6VUAASeFp.jpg

• Like 9

12 hours ago, yoojung9493 said:

Can anyone give me suggestion of what to watch now? I'm running out of things to watch ;( 

things i watched these past few weeks that left a mark on my gay a$$ heart:

Tropical Malady (2004) by Apichatpong Weerasethakul (idk why i've avoided watching this for so long but i'm glad i did it now when i'm more intellectually mature, good $h!t, visually stunning like the most beautiful cinematography i've seen in ages, raw performance, very original storytelling. the last 5 minutes of this movie is like watching your own dream unfold.)

Esteros (2016) by Papu Curotto (queer argentine films are usually a hit or miss for me and this one got it right. very unexpected happy ending!)

Quand on a 17 ans (2016) by Andre Techine (the only bad thing i can say about this film is i wish it were longer. if you're a fan of french cinema like myself you need check this one out. also, the director is the same person who directed the cult classic Wild Reeds,1994)

*The American remake of Eyewitness released its pilot episode like 2 or 3 days ago and a lot of people are complaining that it's a trash version of the original Norwegian production but the first episode seems okay to me.

**Esteros, Quand, and Eyewitness (US) are available at limetorrents i think, not sure if they have built-in subs 

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, OTAKU-KUN said:

LOL NEWWIE BUT SINTO WHY DA HELL R UR HANDS HOVERING AROUND THEM?!?!?

@erngust OMGG i watched it yesterday... From the comments they say that there is no story btween them after this..can u please tell me if its true if u know... Their relationship was so messed up in the series like ARE THEY A COUPLE OR NOT DAMMIT thanks!!♥

22 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

Been watching @erngust's link.. FML... only had 2 episodes.. what a tease.. I should have known since it's from china...:bawling:

Spoiler

Those 2 videos were obviously cut-scenes for the side-pairing of Ko and Mojata.  Unfortunately, I've got no other clues as to what's next for them. :( But I still love it as they're actually at a very positive point of their "partnership" at the end, hence my recommendation.  Sorry for the disappointments. My personal assumption though that apart from being willfully domesticated, Mojata might still be blissfully unaware when Ko had already taken him into marriage. What's regretful tho is the possibility of not seeing more of them anymore.

:)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gusyoga said:

Is it just me or there is someone else who are watching sotus from episode 1 again? Cant wait again for so looooooong time for eps 9 airing. Maybe there is some good news for sotus? :rolleyes:
Yes please..

ME ME ME~~~!! :D I keep rewatching it over and over again, and especially when Kong said to Arthit that Arthit might actually like him hahahah~ Arthit's face is the best part in it~ :rolleyes:

• Like 6

@erngust The novel is available online though..The youtube comments say there is a bump bump scene :wub:

edit: found the english translations for the novel. 

A Slight Smile is Very Charming :

On topic: 

Been watching the series from episode 1 too...It's easier to watch their expressions when you know what they are talking about and you don't need to read the subs... 

• Like 7

I was just going thru Singto's IG (*while listening to Park Hyo Shin's new album*) and found these beautiful photos. I'm in love. :wub::heart::lol:

Sooooo beautiful.. to the point that I want to change all my profile photos on all my SNS accounts to one of those. 129fs4252631.gif *officially crazy* #sorry

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

@erngust The novel is available online though..The youtube comments say there is a bump bump scene :wub:

edit: found the english translations for the novel. 

A Slight Smile is Very Charming :

**bookmarked** :D:D grabbing first the BL special parts... tsk tsk tsk so I'm missing out on part 3 to 6? So I guess I just have to imagine Ko delivering those lines... much much thanks! 

• Like 2