[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

16 minutes ago, erngust said:

you can download the soft sub included in a youtube video (if there's any) from this site: http://downsub.com/...

hard-subbing is possible by first multiplexing the raw video file and the sub (srt or a**) files using mkvtoolnix... then re-encoding the muxed video+sub file and setting the subtitle option set to "burned in" by using handbrake

Nooo i mean the downloader already do the job for me.. download the soft subbed video the finished it with hard subbed one.. the result become hard sub without using any other app :) 

• Like 2

On 17/10/2016 at 6:28 PM, meifang89 said:

OMG! I just came after few days and see this!:w00t: Thank you very much for writing PremWad fanfic!:D

Are you PremWad shipper too?

@meifang89 thank you for reading my fanfic. Also thanks to other readers that had spent their time to read the story.

Yep. I am PremWad shipper. But look like it will be more bromance in the series. Though they only had few minutes scene together each episode, I find that their scenes together can make great couple story. So in my story I try to add their scenes together from the series and add my own stories like Prem family and also Wad family in it. Arthit and Kongpope will also come out  as the supporting characters.

For those who ship PremWad too,  you can read their fanfic story by clicking the signature below.. 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, delightful said:

So.. I don't know if anyone subbed this clip, but I thought they were adorable so I had to do it. ^_^ I couldn't figure out what the people in the background were saying most of the times so I subbed mainly what Singto and Krist said. If I am not mistaken this was filmed right after they shot the 'Thank You' party for the seniors which was a special episode only in the actually book published by Nabu. So I don't have a copy of the book yet so I don't know what all went down. But Krist saying that it's 17 episodes might be wrong, it doesn't seem like everything is confirmed yet. So let us all hope it's 17 episodes. ^_^ Anyway... ENJOY!

https://mega.nz/#!WVs10K7D!o2ECyXCwg1qAiUXidtj76GL6qZkmj29l6hd50pHH9Cc

caring.png

*I'm off to dreamland.. I was going to say.. for some odd reason the other night I was a witness to Book and Frame during their... 'date'. It was so weird, I didn't even think of them before bed! *

Thank youuuuuuuuuuu

:wub:

• Like 3

11 hours ago, psyc123 said:

for the Lovesick fans out here, sharing this favorite song of mine that's really suited for Earn

Spoiler

Thanks for sharing this! That song is so good ^^ And the video is great too :) 

9 hours ago, delightful said:

That pink milk was when Kongpope got the last order and he gave it to Arthit and left without talking to him. Arthit was just realizing that pink milk isn't refreshing/sweet when he has to drink it in tears. :tears:

:bawling: :bawling: so many feels. Our cute lil' Arthit :tears:

5 hours ago, delightful said:

So.. I don't know if anyone subbed this clip, but I thought they were adorable so I had to do it. ^_^ I couldn't figure out what the people in the background were saying most of the times so I subbed mainly what Singto and Krist said. If I am not mistaken this was filmed right after they shot the 'Thank You' party for the seniors which was a special episode only in the actually book published by Nabu. So I don't have a copy of the book yet so I don't know what all went down. But Krist saying that it's 17 episodes might be wrong, it doesn't seem like everything is confirmed yet. So let us all hope it's 17 episodes. ^_^ Anyway... ENJOY!

https://mega.nz/#!WVs10K7D!o2ECyXCwg1qAiUXidtj76GL6qZkmj29l6hd50pHH9Cc

Spoiler

caring.png

*I'm off to dreamland.. I was going to say.. for some odd reason the other night I was a witness to Book and Frame during their... 'date'. It was so weird, I didn't even think of them before bed! *

Thank you so much!!!! I'll go watch this now :) 

• Like 2

Guest delightful
2 hours ago, Ayuchi_5 said:

sorry maybe you don't read my post, have you write fanfiction about KongpopxArthit other than the one you post early and true love between us? I really love your way to describe the story @delightful

Just 2 fanfics of SOTUS... so far. I only think of them when I get tired from translating, which btw has been a pain because of being sick.

@shivyn01 I keep replaying that nipple pinching/ butt slapping clip over and over. I see they like it rough. LOL!

3 minutes ago, shivyn01 said:

Wait no. It was three slaps to Singto's b u t t.:wub:  Oh God!! I sometimes wonder who's the P' :D

I can't even count the number of times I've gone back to this video :wub: :joy: Thanks for sharing it again :D I just rewatched it a bunch of times once again 555 Krist really is so cheeky with his P'Sing

• Like 3

2 hours ago, hcpoirot said:

Yep. I am PremWad shipper. But look like it will be more bromance in the series. Though they only had few minutes scene together each episode, I find that their scenes together can make great couple story. So in my story I try to add their scenes together from the series and add my own stories like Prem family and also Wad family in it. Arthit and Kongpope will also come out  as the supporting characters.

For those who ship PremWad too,  you can read their fanfic story by clicking the signature below.. 

Yeah, you know, no matter what happens in the show, people are always free to do whatever they want with their ships haha:wub: They're fictionnal characters (what I find creepy is when people ship the actors, and they make fanfics and sometimes very explicit stuff and get angry and insult the actor's girlfriend like wtf :blink:)

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Yeah, you know, no matter what happens in the show, people are always free to do whatever they want with their ships haha:wub: They're fictionnal characters (what I find creepy is when people ship the actors, and they make fanfics and sometimes very explicit stuff and get angry and insult the actor's girlfriend like wtf :blink:)

Sometimes I read fanfics about the actual actors, but I normally like to read about the characters :) Yeah it's pretty messed up how people starting attacking/insulting actors' girlfriends or even sometimes just girls that they're seen in a picture with :angry: I love cute fan service and whatnot, but I just think of it as fan service/the actors having fun messing around being good friends (if the actors look like their having fun doing fan service/they're actually close friends who have a strong bromance, then it's so cute/fun to watch).

If the actor has a girlfriend then that's totally fine with me because it's his life and he is a real human being not a fictional character. And I love Krist and many other BL actors because they seem like awesome people and really good actors so I definitely respect them and wish them the best in their life and whatever decisions they've made/whoever they love in real life.

• Like 12

Guest delightful
3 minutes ago, teamperaya said:

sorry going off topic again but what is this :blink:

Hide contents

GUNSMILE AND SSING DA FCK!!!!!!! (sorry i was just really shocked? when was this lol:crazy:

I'm sorry for quoting you.. and not even watching that clip.. BUT DAMN THAT AVATAR OF YOURS IS ON FIRE!!! Bad boy Singto look! Damnnnnnn! Damnnnn!!! Can you send me that photo? I just love that look on him... Makes him look so.. badboy-ish and hot!!!

26 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I love cute fan service and whatnot, but I just think of it as fan service/the actors having fun messing around being good friends (if the actors look like their having fun doing fan service/they're actually close friends who have a strong bromance, then it's so cute/fun to watch).

Oh yeah I love bromance between the actors  too! It's great to see that the actors are actually very comfortable with each other off screen and are very close friends :wub: It makes me happy because it makes me forget all those actors being uncomfortable about the fact that they play/played a gay character or refusing to kiss their co-star like if kissing a man was the most disgusting thing ever like get over yourself you a$$hole, you're payed for it!!!!:angry:

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Sometimes I read fanfics about the actual actors, but I normally like to read about the characters :) Yeah it's pretty messed up how people starting attacking/insulting actors' girlfriends or even sometimes just girls that they're seen in a picture with :angry: I love cute fan service and whatnot, but I just think of it as fan service/the actors having fun messing around being good friends (if the actors look like their having fun doing fan service/they're actually close friends who have a strong bromance, then it's so cute/fun to watch).

If the actor has a girlfriend then that's totally fine with me because it's his life and he is a real human being not a fictional character. And I love Krist and many other BL actors because they seem like awesome people and really good actors so I definitely respect them and wish them the best in their life and whatever decisions they've made/whoever they love in real life.

Some fans just cannot seperate between fiction and reality. Its sad.

• Like 4