[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

4 hours ago, hcpoirot said:

Hi all,

I had added chapter 03 on the fanfiction story Prem and Wad. Happy reading.

chapter 03
https://www.wattpad.com/323253851-the-story-of-prem-and-wad-sotus-the-series-a

@WeLoveSoompi I already sent you the link of the fanfiction thru message. Thx a lot.

OMG! I just came after few days and see this!:w00t: Thank you very much for writing PremWad fanfic!:D

Are you PremWad shipper too?

10 minutes ago, Noel Alexandro said:

ummmmm...... can i ask something?? i wonder.... well too much post and i cant check it all.... is is no SOTUS EP 9 this weeek? well it doesnt matter if delayed just want to know... thanks :D

No there is no eps 9. During the mourning period, there will be no entertainment for 30 days. So SOTUS is probably gonna be back next month.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Noel Alexandro said:

ummmmm...... can i ask something?? i wonder.... well too much post and i cant check it all.... is is no SOTUS EP 9 this weeek? well it doesnt matter if delayed just want to know... thanks :D

Welcome to Sotus family !

GMMTV is going to air episode 9 in mid November, I think.  There is 1-month national mourning after death of The King of Thailand and tv stations are also obligated to respect the mourning.

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, yokas said:

GMMTV is going to air episode 9 in mid November, I think.  There is 1-month national mourning after death of The King of Thailand and tv stations are also obligated to respect the mourning.

So we will see the last episodes of SOTUS in December :D Don't ask me why but it makes me so happy haha my favorite month 16.gif (birthday + christmas)

• Like 6

1 minute ago, originalnickname said:

So we will see the last episodes of SOTUS in December :D Don't ask me why but it makes me so happy haha my favorite month 16.gif (birthday + christmas)

Well me too... I feel the same... Birthday + Christmas Season... I would be like a kid waiting for my present to unwrap!!! :w00t: yikes!!! a perfect gift for all of us fans of Sotus :lol:... lets start counting when episode 9 air!!! :heart:

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Aawww what a cute way to look at it *-* The thing that confuses me about the 30 days later thing is the 12th of November is exactly 30 days later.... and thats a Saturday.

So is that the day Sotus will resume airing or will it be a week later? I guess we will just have to see. 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, eliseaplus. said:

Aawww what a cute way to look at it *-* The thing that confuses me about the 30 days later thing is the 12th of November is exactly 30 days later.... and thats a Saturday.

So is that the day Sotus will resume airing or will it be a week later? I guess we will just have to see. 

SOTUS usually airs on saturdays doesn't it ? EDIT : oops I see my bad! (wish we could delete comments I'm just taking space for nothing haha)

• Like 4

Guest delightful
37 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

1 hour ago, Noel Alexandro said:

ohhhh :o so thats it.... dang... i love that country now :( the people respected the king so much... cant blame anything... no SOTUS for 30 day.... umm okay.... i think i could handle it :")

1 hour ago, yokas said:

31 minutes ago, two5four3 said:

Well me too... I feel the same... Birthday + Christmas Season... I would be like a kid waiting for my present to unwrap!!! :w00t: yikes!!! a perfect gift for all of us fans of Sotus :lol:... lets start counting when episode 9 air!!! :heart:

You guys are so awesome. I promise that I will work harder to get those subbed episodes out faster for you guys. I am so impressed with everyone!!! Thank you for understanding!

1 hour ago, Yves George Sanchez said:

I just noticed most Thai lakorn I have followed doesn't use pronouns when talking to each other but names instead. I heard they used a pronoun but I'm not sure if it really is a pronoun. Does the Thai language have pronouns?

Yes, it has pronouns, however, thai language (so as japanese and korean) is pronoun dropping language. this means pronouns are often omitted in everyday life usage.

thailand's broadcasting is so depressing lately.

please pay some love on my nagee thread below. it has no reply. thank in advance.

• Like 5

Guest delightful

Since we're all trying to survive until the next episode airs... I wrote another fanfic! ^_^ Sorry, chapter 3 is in progress. :D

This fanfic is set immediately after Bittersweet's special chapter : Missing You part 1. Please be warned! It's filled with fluff and cheesy lines from Kongpope, again! LOL! Let me know what you guys/gals think. Again, thank you for hanging in there and understanding why the next episode isn't aired yet. You guys are allllllll so veryyyyy AWESOME! *sends everyone Singto's tongue licking lips move*

https://mega.nz/#!TQEkUAqa!-p893CMA9Wiffx74DQSHz8LmETKL57Q_AVFO6BvfYZM

*I plan to try and release a translation of the novel every week. So give me a little time this week since I'm still sick. This cough won't go away. I'm practically using a white board to communicate with co-workers. My voice is about to disappear! I can't even sing karaoke! :tears:

Guest delightful
13 minutes ago, welp said:

Yes, it has pronouns, however, thai language (so as japanese and korean) is pronoun dropping language. this means pronouns are often omitted in everyday life usage.

thailand's broadcasting is so depressing lately.

please pay some love on my nagee thread below. it has no reply. thank in advance.

I use English 'I' and 'You' even when I speak to my Thai friends. They tell me I am very 'kra-dae', but I do it just to annoy them. 555555555555555555

1 hour ago, Jay BudLight said:
  Hide contents

If I've heard this correctly... Kist said something about EP17? So is that the total number of episodes for this series?

Yes almost at the end he said 'sip jet' that is exactly 17 but not sure at what he is referring he was replying to somebody and he ends by confirming with Yes (Chai) but my thai is not so strong enough to catch all but what you heard is correct. I know season is 16 episodes however i know there is bonus now not clear if it is episode 16  the bonus or maybe is the 17th the bonus. Given the actual re-schedule the series should end by end of 2016 or beginning of 2017. The 9th episode given the counting of 30 days should be aired on Nov 12th but not official is my personal assumption 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, delightful said:

Since we're all trying to survive until the next episode airs... I wrote another fanfic! ^_^ Sorry, chapter 3 is in progress. :D

This fanfic is set immediately after Bittersweet's special chapter : Missing You part 1. Please be warned! It's filled with fluff and cheesy lines from Kongpope, again! LOL! Let me know what you guys/gals think. Again, thank you for hanging in there and understanding why the next episode isn't aired yet. You guys are allllllll so veryyyyy AWESOME! *sends everyone Singto's tongue licking lips move*

*I plan to try and release a translation of the novel every week. So give me a little time this week since I'm still sick. This cough won't go away. I'm practically using a white board to communicate with co-workers. My voice is about to disappear! I can't even sing karaoke! :tears:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

But girl have you seen a doctor? Colds usually stay on for longer if we have sinusitis or a weakened immune system and yours seem to be overstaying it's welcome. I feel guilty. Perhaps we've stressed you too hard to sub and do translations. Please please please take care of yourself more. We all appreciate all you do for us and we love you for it and we hate to have you so sick. And take lots and lots of warm honey tea. It will soothe your throat and also boost your immunity with whatever antibiotics you're taking. Take care okay? :tears:

• Like 8

Its been a very long time since I've watched a drama and felt so extremely upset at the thought of it ending .-. (and I watch a ton of asian dramas) I really doubt I'm going to enjoy another show this much for a long time. I also think after the end of Sotus I'm going to really miss this thread. Even though I haven't been here since the beginning everyone on this thread is really sweet and are very entertaining people /sighs/. 

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, delightful said:

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU! I'm so excited to start on it.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, delightful said:

:( owws for you having still those coughing issues... sharing with you something that you might consider...

Spoiler

aside from what might be professional treatment that you have to seek out, if you're into organic and if your doctor won't find any issues with it, a homemade tea of lemon+ginger+honey may be something you can also consider as supplement. Personally, it had been my go to remedy and had provided me relief even in the absence of medicinal tablets.  

If with sneezy-fits due to allergy-rhinitis, a quick sniff of freshly-cuts onions had been providing me quick relief as well. I then have those cut onions close by my bed overnight. It had consistently made my sneezy-fits gone in the following morning. Make sure to throw away those cut onions by the morning though, due to, in principle, they served as filter/catchment of flu/allergens thereby effectively making them 'poisonous' after hours of being cut. While the initial smell might be repulsive, you'll eventually get used to it - just make sure to take a shower in the morning before going out. :)

Do have plenty of rest and warm water...

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, delightful said:

Okay... 1 step: download (done)... 2 step: read it (done) step 3: finish it with non stop giggles. ..

oh my... super love it... @delightful :wub:

Even without that.. still success to imagine about it..:phew:

Take your time to translating n please take a good rest...

• Like 3