[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

14 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

OMG OMG OMG

and it says chapter 1?? Please pm the rest if you have it :dizzy: lol all those richard simmons though... 

but actually>>

get_zpsf7fgfje4.gif

*picks self off of floor* *still nosebleeding*

Thank you so much for sharing this @psyc123

I only have about 9 chapters of PhuNoh, 3 about EarnPete and a chapter if OhMick

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, psyc123 said:

I only have about 9 chapters of PhuNoh, 3 about EarnPete and a chapter if OhMick

20 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

EARNPETE TOO??!! If it's not too much trouble could you send them to me please? :wub::)

do share the same to this very deprived follower as well, pls :D

• Like 4

1 hour ago, psyc123 said:

By the way @delightful, I, too, am a huge Lovesick and PhuNoh fan and will always be. I wanna share to you a FanFic that I've encountered before but unfortunately the page is no longer active. I'm not sure if you've come across this. Good thing i downloaded it last year. 

Reveal hidden contents

Trouble This Way Comes Chapter 1 

“Noh, hey Noh! Wait up!” I turned around at the sound of my boyfriend calling my name. I flashed him a smile as he jogged up to me. Good God the man was absolutely gorgeous! (If I do say so myself!) And he was MY boyfriend. That’s right. ME. Noh..had the most wanted boy on 2 school campuses! Student Council Secretary Phun Phumipat. I blushed as he gently swept his hand over my head in a warm greeting. He grinned when he saw the blush crawl across my face. He loved to tease me like this! Phun knew how easily embarrassed I am, I was still not used to the fact that I was in a relationship with him..that he was my boyfriend. Even though our whole school already knew of our relationship, these sweet gentle gestures that Phun always did for me never failed to bring a blush to my face. From buying my lunch, to carrying my tray, to leaving me sappy little love notes in my homework (which I of course keep each and every one!) to popping his head into the music room (which I am the president of!) just to say I miss you! Phun is by far, the best boyfriend on the planet! He never fails to tell me how much he loves me, how much I mean to him. How happy he is when he is with me.

“Hey Phun! What are you doing down here? I thought you had student council work to
do?” Phun was suppose to pick me at 6pm outside my clubroom..we were going to go to Siam for dinner and then we were suppose the go back to Phuns house to work on homework. Yeah, that’s right, homework. Don’t snicker like that..I’m serious!

“Silly boy!” Phun grinned at me and grabbed my hand to hold my watch in front of my face. Looking at the numbers I realized it WAS 6pm! DAMN! Where did the time go? Taking my hand away from my face but slipping his hand into mine and lacing his fingers through mine Phun spoke.

“Still not done, Noh? That’s OK! Go ahead and finish up whatever you need to do. I’ll just hang out here and wait for you.” richard simmons, could he be any more perfect? I felt my insides melt just a little as that feeling that Phun always seem to evoke inside me. I wanted to kiss him...but I didn’t dare. We were still in school and I didn’t have the guts to do something so forward at school. Even though our friends and classmates all knew of our relationship, I wasn’t too keen on them SEEING that part of our relationship! Some things I just wanted to keep for us, but the second we are alone..his lips are MINE!

Just thinking about kissing Phun made my lips tingle. The blush deepened across my cheeks as Phun turned his gaze to my face. I stared back at him and I watched as the desire and love filled his warm brown eyes. My tongue peeked out to wet my suddenly parched lips. I heard Phun groan softly as my tongue played peek a boo and he pulled me slightly towards his body.

“richard simmons Noh, don’t look at me like that unless you want to kiss you senseless in the middle of this hallway in front of your club room!” The look in Phuns eyes were giving me a warning..and it took everything I had to back away from him before he could make good on this threat. Don’t ever say that I don’t have self restraint!

“Just let me give this folder back to Per and tell Ohm that I’m leaving.” I took a deep breath to get my body back under control. I tried to pull my hand out of Phuns but his grip tightened. OK..whatever. I’ll let you have this one. I knew that my club members were going to tease me mercilessly when they saw us holding hands...but at that moment it felt too good to be connected to Phun, even if it’s just holding his hand! I walked into the room behind Phun. Ohm was the first to notice and he pounced...fast!

“WOAH..holding hands! How cuuute is that! When do we get to see you kiss him Phun?” My face went from a pink to red at Ohms words.

“richard simmons you, man...why do you want to know what we do so bad? I don’t ask what you and nong Mic get up to, do I?” I couldn’t help but get a little defensive. Phun just laughed at Ohm as he let go of my hand so I could finish up my responsibilities to the club. God damn traitor, he is! I tossed the file in my hand in front of Per and started over to the couch to retrieve my belongings when Per joined in with Ohm.

“Aw, man! Don’t be stupid! Noh would never allowed Phun to kiss him in public like that...and if Phun wants MORE than kisses behind closed doors, he better keep our president happy in public!” OK that was TOO far, assholes! I turned around to put a stop to their talk when I found my boyfriend fist bumping Per in agreement! Oi, mother richard simmons! That’s it, you’re cut off tonight!

I held up both middle fingers and showed them to everyone in the room! I had a deep scowl on my face. Dammit, I was pissed! Evidently my irritation didn’t come through well enough because all my actions got in response was alot of laughter. FUCKERS! Phun slowly started to make his way over to me and pulled me into a loose hug. I struggled in his arms as my club members started catcalling and whooping it up at his behavior.

“Oh Noh, you are so precious and so richard simmons cute! Do you know how much I love you?” I heard Phuns soft words whispered in my ear. richard simmons! Don’t try to butter me up now! This is YOUR fault!

I took my revenge on Phun as I was pulling out of his hug. As I turned my body back to the couch to grab my bag, I let my fingers “accidently” brush up against the front of Phuns blue school shorts. With my back towards the rest of my classmates, I let a grin spread across my lips when I heard Phuns harshly sucked in air! HA! Paybacks you richard simmons!

“Ready to go or what?” I turned to question my boyfriend who seemed to be frozen in his spot. As I started to walk away, his hand shot out to grab me around the wrist. He pulled me against his body and I heard his harsh whisper.

“That was a dirty dirty play, and you are going to pay for it later..I promise you!” He reached down to take my bag out of my hands and once more interlaced our fingers. He walked me out the door to the hoots and hollers of my rowdy club members! Crap..maybe I pushed him too far? Phun walked me briskly down the hallway to the bathroom. He pulled me inside and no sooner had the door closed that I found my back pressed up against the cold metal with Phuns warm body pressed against my front.
Phun lunged at me like he was a starving animal to engage me in a bruising kiss. It all happened so fast that I couldn’t process it, all I could do is moan in pleasure and wrap my arms around his neck. Phuns kiss turned even more demanding. His tongue pushed past my lips to play with mine. He licked my tongue over and over and while his hands cupped my face. He left my lips to kiss his way over my jaw to my ear. I shivered when he nipped my earlobe. richard simmons, that felt amazing!

“Phun..” I moaned his name as I pulled him closer to me. His hands started roaming over my upper chest. He tweaked my nipple through my school shirt, causing me to buck my hips. He pressed his firm thigh between my legs and I bucked my hips again as I felt the pressure and friction against my aching erection! Son of a richard simmons! I was throbbing in my shorts, and I could feel Phun just as hard against my hip. One of my hands traveled up towards Phun hair so I could run my fingers through it. He had the softest hair and it felt so silky as it slipped through my fingers. My other had moved to rest on Phuns hip, so I could help guide his movements as he started to thrust against me gently. richard simmons, the friction felt fantastic! I moaned again as I started to thrust against him.

“Noh, richard simmons Noh, you feel so richard simmons good!” I pulled Phuns mouth back to my own as me hand went from his hip to his throbbing erection. Phun let out a loud groan that got lost in my mouth. I palmed his richard simmons through his shorts while his hands descended to my belt. He made quick work of my belt and went to work on the button and zipper. Finally getting all three undone he shoved his hand down my shorts to wrap his hand around my leaking richard simmons and started to jerk me off in a slow rhythm.

Desperate to get at his skin, I attacked Phuns belt and shorts with aggression. Phun continued to richard simmons my mouth with his tongue at the same pace his hand was giving my richard simmons such intense pleasure. Finally winning the battle against his school shorts I was just about to shove my hands down them to return the favor when Phun suddenly tore his hands away from my richard simmons, gripped both my upper biceps and flipped me around against the door! richard simmons! My head felt dizzy by the sudden motion!

Phun pressed himself against my back and thrust his hard richard simmons against my richard simmons. OH! That felt good! I pressed my palms flat against the door to get leverage to push back against him. He covered both my hands with his own and held me against the door. I was helpless against his strength and richard simmons if that didn’t turn me on even more!

“Phun! richard simmons Phun...” I pressed my hips against his as he continued to thrust against my richard simmons. This was getting serious and despite the fog in my brain, I was starting to get a little concerned about the real possibility of coming in my pants. Phun had his mouth all over my neck as he kissed and nipped from one side to the other. I tilted my head to give him more room to molest my neck. Phun found a particularly sensitive spot just below my ear and I cried out his name as I thrust my richard simmons back against his richard simmons..HARD! Phun moaned low in his throat.

“Noh, baby...Tell me no. You have to make me stop because I can’t stop myself. Tell me no or I’m going to take you right here in this richard simmons bathroom!” I heard Phuns whispered plea. He sounded desperate. I worked a hand free from his and reached down to hold his hip. I used my hold to pull him close to me. I could feel the throbbing of his richard simmons. He felt so hard, so long...I knew just how perfect he would fill me up if I asked. Why would I want to say no? I help his hip still as I rubbed my richard simmons against him. Phun groaned again and I felt his body shake as a tremor went through his limbs.

“Phun...” Before I could give him an answer my stomach gave a long loud growl. I groaned in embarrassment as Phun pulled away slightly. I felt his body shaking in laughter as he turned me once more so he could see my face. I knew I was beat red..I could feel the heat coming off my cheeks! Talk about a mood killer!

“I guess we should get going so I can feed you some dinner?” Phun asked me around his soft giggles. I wanted the floor to open up and swallow me whole! I had never been so embarrassed in my life...richard simmons blocked by my OWN stomach?! That’s a new one, even for me!

“richard simmons Noh, you are so damn adorable when you are embarrassed!” Phun leaned in to kiss me gently and pulled away before the kiss could heat up. He reached down to my shorts and did up the button and zipper. I groaned when his hand brushed against my still hard and now aching richard simmons! Phuns eyes flashed with passion before he cupped me briefly in his palm.

“Later, Noh. I promise you, later! After we get back to my house I am going to make love to you till you can’t see straight!” Phun leaned in and gave a short fierce kiss before releasing me all together and slowly backing away. I leaned against the door while I buckled my belt and watched as Phun made several adjustments to his own groin as he zipped up his shorts.

After Phun was once again the put together student council secretary he looked at me still leaning against the door of the bathroom. He stalked up to me with intent. He kissed me deeply one last time before pulling away completely. He looked at me with eyes that were promising me a night full of love and passion. Oh, I couldn’t wait...and neither could my stomach because it once again started to growl in hunger. Laughing at me once more Phun pulled me out of the bathroom and towards the front of the school. We crawled into the back of a blue cab and Phun gave the driver our destination. We sat together quietly talking about our day and listening to the music the driver had on the radio. Phuns hand was laying on the plastic seat between us and making sure the driver wasn’t paying any attention to us, I reached over and place my hand over Phuns.

Phun was in the middle of a sentence when I did it and he abruptly stopped talking. He stared at me with a stunned expression on his face. If something so simple could get such a strong reaction, then perhaps I don’t initiate physical contact with Phun enough. With a blush on my smooth white skin I shyly looked over at Phun. He flipped his hand over so that we were palm to palm. I felt him tracing a pattern into my palm with his fingertip..wait that wasn’t a pattern, it was words! I love you. He wrote the same phrase over and over against my palm the entire trip to the mall. Gazing out the window, the smile never left my face as I soaked up Phuns message. 

49 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

OMG OMG OMG

and it says chapter 1?? Please pm the rest if you have it :dizzy: lol all those richard simmons though... 

but actually>>

*picks self off of floor* *still nosebleeding*

Thank you so much for sharing this @psyc123

30 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

EARNPETE TOO??!! If it's not too much trouble could you send them to me please? :wub::)

8 minutes ago, erngust said:

do share the same to this very deprived follower as well, pls :D

This is the direct link to the writer livejournal. She wrote a lot of LS fanfics. Read at your own risk.

http://phunoh.livejournal.com/

• Like 10

3 hours ago, hcpoirot said:

@WeLoveSoompi,

Will you be kind enough to put the link of my fanfiction story about Prem and Watt at the first comment of this thread? Thank you very much..

The Story of Prem and Wad :

https://www.wattpad.com/story/87443570-the-story-of-prem-and-wad-sotus-the-series-a

please inbox me , send me link

• Like 2

On 10/9/2016 at 0:31 AM, originalnickname said:

Anyway, I didn't even like the first season so I'm not really objective here haha I thought the characters were too young, I felt like a creep watching 15 year olds talking about their sex life, and also the fact that they were too many BL pairings like wtf this doesn't happen IRL --'

Yeah so do I o___o

• Like 2

6 hours ago, yoojung9493 said:

When it's BL, i need to organized it well coz easier to find.. haha i think all BL lover like us.. 

so nice to find other BL lovers just as obsessed....aside from my cousin and his boyfriend (who think its funny) the rest of my family and friends just find me weird.

5 hours ago, Leon Percivall said:

I found a cool site that focuses specifically giving content for on BL dramas and movies. It has all the popular shows like Sotus and Make it right. its called Leading Movie. I started watching "I like you, you know that?" I'm really enjoying it at the moment. Please take a moment to have a look. You wont be disappointed :)  I shared my discovery because I like this awesome community

i've gotten several of my favorite BL movies from this site, like love next door, (someone please sub love next door 2!!:tears: it looks so damn funny) and i first found out about MIR from a trailer posted there.

4 hours ago, oldgregg said:

hey thanks so much! actually are any of these available in pdf? I need to take a long flight soon and id like to read them but I wont have internet. 

Also, I know Chinese BL often has rape scenes (addicted...) and I really don't want to read that. perhaps you could warn me which ones have them? 

sadly i haven't seen PDFs for any of them. the novels being translated by giraffe corps and on wattpad don't even let you copy and paste the chapters to make your own copy for offline viewing.

justblthings translation for i still love you even if your a man (like love) https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4bWTzuyHaPNaVpGbmc4eWJNU2M

rape scenes, hmm...yeah, that scene in addicted was tough to get through. i think true star has a drugged sex scene at the beginning but it's not nearly as traumatic as addicted and ti shen from the same site has rape/ torture in the back story but it hasn't gone into detail about it. so far the rest of them don't (i'm not a big fan of the rape=love set up). I'm half expecting one for counterattack but none yet, though from what i understand the sex gets kinky later on.

huh, i never thought about how prevalent rape was in Chinese stories; you see it a lot in xainxai (martial arts cultivation) stories, too. i stopped reading several web novels because it was so bad.

1 hour ago, cloudacha81 said:

This is the direct link to the writer livejournal. She wrote a lot of LS fanfics. Read at your own risk.

http://phunoh.livejournal.com/

thank you so much!!! something new to occupy my sotus-deprived brain for a bit. maybe i'll go back and reread LS for the hundredth time, too.

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:

Photo shoot for OK Magazine Thailand. 

When Krist helps expose Singto's I think I lost it a little bit. By the time I gathered my wits, Singto was caressing Krist's chin and neck. I might have fainted here. Somehow I control my brain and then Krist does the thing with his tongue and lips!!!!!!!

OMG I'm so done with these two! ! Why did I have to find this drama? Why did I find this forum? How can they go back and forth from cute to sexy like that? What is life any more? 

• Like 9