[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

4 hours ago, delightful said:

**I just thought of a good fanfic for SOTUS!! *giggles*

This is my first post as i've been a silent follower for awhile but i've really got to say, @delightful your fanfics are awesome! I really love them, please write more of it, i'll definitely support the idea especially since there won't be getting any new episodes for a while ):

Edited by jonginxtaeoh
  • Like 13

This is my first ever post on soompi lol. Without realizing I've been really hooked with Sotus like what am I doing with myself this isn't like me!!

I should be working on my thesis (yes I'am on my last year in the univ XD) opened my laptop, end up watching sotus again and again -_-

I blame you Krist and P'Sing !! For @delightful what are we gonna do without you, how can I show you how grateful I am for what you did XD

• Like 13

7 hours ago, originalnickname said:

We're such organized people haha :P I have a whole folder dedicated to BL stuff but there aren't many things in it..... Also, I don't have any shortcuts on my desktop (just the trash) → 

Hide contents

Say hi to T.O.P!! wmzzmQ3.jpg

I have a lots of BL stuff that's why i need to organized it carefully.. some folder have password :P 

• Like 5

Could someone explain to me something from episode six when Kong goes to have dinner with his code seniors and Arthit shows up in there.

If I understood it correctly then every student has a code number besides their real name. Kongs is 0062. The school re-uses the numbers every year. So every year before Kong also has a student with the same number, and every year below him will also have student with his number. Right?

Why is Arthit in that dinner? Does he share the number with Kong?

That table had like 8 people sitting there, so unless the coding has gone up to the PhD level there would have been too many people with the 0062 code sitting in that table. So I am confused by that scene. Help!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, WeLoveSoompi said:

I shouldn't do this but can't help. 
Episode 8 ended with kong's wish to go to the mall with Arthrit and this what happened at the mall onwards :-)

I've read it somewhere :-)
(C) to owner

Perbin Maata's photo.

Oh hey look my spoilers from Page 22. Weird how they end up on Facebook haha.*

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, annakas said:

Could someone explain to me something from episode six when Kong goes to have dinner with his code seniors and Arthit shows up in there.

If I understood it correctly then every student has a code number besides their real name. Kongs is 0062. The school re-uses the numbers every year. So every year before Kong also has a student with the same number, and every year below him will also have student with his number. Right?

Why is Arthit in that dinner? Does he share the number with Kong?

That table had like 8 people sitting there, so unless the coding has gone up to the PhD level there would have been too many people with the 0062 code sitting in that table. So I am confused by that scene. Help!

Arthit code is 0206 and kongpop is 0062

the senior who want to get married is P'Tum(arthit senior code 0206) and p'phone (kongpop senior code 0062)

so there's 2 code in that table 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, delightful said:

Not part 2, but Missing You part 1.. right after that chapter ends. ^_^ 

My...my.... i sense some smutty atmosphere *I hope*

P.s Usually i'm not much of a smut hunter...but now i'm dying to see (or read) both of them in 'real' action ^//^    anyone else feel the same? 

• Like 6

Just finished reading PH FF and I loveee it.:w00t::wub:

But... but... what would happen if Rome stayed in the room? :phew: hihi *wants to know SO bad* LOL #badMio hahaha

Everything was just soooo well written and I squealed couple of times... @delightful I need more. No pressure... but if you have more ideas with those two to write...more PH FF... just PM me (or post here). I want to read them all. :lol: :wub: You're really good!!! THANK YOU! :wub:

I wanted to read Sotus book ch. 2... but because I want to re-read ch. 1 and I don't have much time left (I really don't want to read it in a hurry), I'll save it for later. :D I need to read everything sloooowly. :lol:

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, yoojung9493 said:

I have a lots of BL stuff that's why i need to organized it carefully.. some folder have password :P 

me too. i'm fine with regular dramas but i think i have a touch of OCD when it comes to BL. i have separate ones for fan fiction and for web novels (separated by country), and another for pictures(divided into sub-folders by series), another for GIFS, and another for videos with sub-folders for each actual series (for bts and MVs and subbed/ unsubbed episodes). oh, and one for manga and another for doujinshi.

• Like 4

oh btw im curious i heard Singto already move to new university that mean he don't finish his 4th and last year in old Uni and start as freshman at the new place?or he already finish and graduated from there and start in new place with different department?since it would be such a waste after 4 years of study to not graduated first?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, originalnickname said:

We're such organized people haha :P I have a whole folder dedicated to BL stuff but there aren't many things in it..... Also, I don't have any shortcuts on my desktop (just the trash) → 

Reveal hidden contents

Say hi to T.O.P!! wmzzmQ3.jpg

TOP! :love:

6 hours ago, delightful said:

Not part 2, but Missing You part 1.. right after that chapter ends. ^_^ 

(*ii) (*ii)

Thank you so much for writing all these fanfics! I can't wait to read it!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, psyc123 said:

Singto eating cotton candy...looks yummy... 

https://mega.nz/#!XodXQJqA!HwmApzTUYgmomS02MpBbuef2ZNSCKb5sNRMG4tApBus

3 hours ago, krilove0268 said:

This is another one of Singto's ig stories today.

Singto is so cute with glasses on. :blush::heart:

Spoiler

Thanks @psyc123 for sharing the video file of that :) 

and for both of those videos: HOW CAN SINGTO BE SO CUTE!!! My heart 16.gif can't handle all the cute 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, delightful said:

Reveal hidden contents

*I don't know if you guys follow Thailand's AF competitions or not, I used to but stopped after season 2 or 3.. I think it's come along ways now. This clip is from season 12 I believe... Now tell me what you guys think of these two guys messing around. Is it typical horse-play between two men or.. is there something else? These two became really close when they started living in the AF dorm and ... they do everything together. They have to shower at the same time, if one of them showers first the other one gets mad and the other one follows around apologizing. They get dress at the same time, they have to go to bed at the same time and eventually move their beds so that they are literally sleeping together, and ... one night one of them holds the other guy... he claims he was asleep, but the other dude woke up and didn't really make an effort to push him off. ;) They have to get up at the same time, one of them usually wakes the other up when they get up. They get ready for the day together, they eat together.. they basically do everything together. Now there are more people living in that dorm and they've also noticed how close these two are. And they both have said that they do feel very attached to each other, it's a special relationship that's more than friends.. but they're not lovers... Do you guys think it's real and they're just hiding it? Here's the clip, there are plenty of clips about them doing ... other questionable things to and for each other. ^_^

:love: so it's pretty much inevitable now that I'm going to be watching video clips of these two all day today LOL

Thanks for sharing this ^^ They sound so cute

@jonginxtaeoh and @shintutmiut Thanks for joining us here! ^◡^ @shintutmiut I definitely know how you feel! I'm also in my last year of university. 

1 hour ago, laval said:

Oh hey look my spoilers from Page 22. Weird how they end up on Facebook haha.*

Oh haha that is pretty weird. It takes me back a bit though. Wasn't that start of our first set of spoilers on this thread? We know so much more now! :tounge_xd:

• Like 2

Sorry I posted so many times in a row O_o Normally the thread is more busy so as I catch up and reply to things posts end up between all my catch-up-time posts :sweatingbullets:

37 minutes ago, salz said:

oh btw im curious i heard Singto already move to new university that mean he don't finish his 4th and last year in old Uni and start as freshman at the new place?or he already finish and graduated from there and start in new place with different department?since it would be such a waste after 4 years of study to not graduated first?

Singto was studying economics with Krist at the same university. So in interviews like the D-Dek interview Singto was a 4th economics student and Krist and 3rd year economics student. But now Krist is in his 4th year and Singto has transferred to a new university in order to start over again and study communications. I heard that his mom? (parents?) wanted him to study economics, but he's more interested in something like communications so he's starting fresh again.

I don't know if he officially has a degree in economics or not though. I heard that his grades were bad for some of the math courses or something... I'm really not sure about that part of things though :sweatingbullets: I think that where he's living right now isn't too far away from his old university though (not too far from Krist :wub:). But again, these are all random things I've heard from different people so I'm not totally sure how accurate everything that I just wrote is.

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

How do you do that :blink:?? I've wanted to do that so badly for a long time to protect of my .... "special files" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

oh lol maybe I should have passwords too :blink: ...but maybe it wouldn't be all that helpful considering even just opening up youtube on my laptop... all the suggestions are Asian BL shows and movies (well k-pop/anime/kdrama stuff too ^^ but a lot of BL)

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

oh lol maybe I should have passwords too :blink: ...but maybe it wouldn't be all that helpful considering even just opening up youtube on my laptop... all the suggestions are Asian BL shows and movies (well k-pop/anime/kdrama stuff too ^^ but a lot of BL)

Yeah I mean to be specific, the most "explicit" things I have in my computer are kissing clips extracted from movies.... That's it really.... But if I could set a password that'll always be better, and maybe I could actually do that for other folders as well....

Haha well for the suggestion part, I use Adblock, so I don't have any ads, and no suggestions ;)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

TOP! :love:

I love TOP! I'm just starting the Kpop thing.... And my favorite bands are BIGBANG and EXO (even though I don't know the members name, but they're too many haha :P), but yeah in BIGBANG I really love TOP's raping skills! It's crazy because I don't understand a word of korean (like most kpop fans I guess haha) but I love listening to his parts (I love his solo song "Doom Dada" 16.gif)

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Singto was studying economics with Krist at the same university. So in interviews like the D-Dek interview Singto was a 4th economics student and Krist and 3rd year economics student. But now Krist is in his 4th year and Singto has transferred to a new university in order to start over again and study communications. I heard that his mom? (parents?) wanted him to study economics, but he's more interested in something like communications so he's starting fresh again.

I don't know if he officially has a degree in economics or not though. I heard that his grades were bad for some of the math courses or something... I'm really not sure about that part of things though :sweatingbullets: I think that where he's living right now isn't too far away from his old university though (not too far from Krist :wub:). But again, these are all random things I've heard from different people so I'm not totally sure how accurate everything that I just wrote is.

ahhh thanks for answering^^

owh so he in Kongpope situation where he not interested in Engineering but end up in that course..

just that when i read that he transferring while he already 4th year make me curious since i feel a pity if he don't finish after 4yrs lol but well since he is not interested of course useless to force when he can do the course he have passion for though might took another 4yrs but well since he have a job as actor as well i guess he is not in a rush to find job like other University student so he can just took his sweet time to graduate :P

hope he successful in his new choice :) so that mean his Nong Krist gonna graduated before his P'Sing as long as he not getting locked outside his classroom again lol

aww glad it not too far from Krist lol
though they already done with Sotus and only promoting together now i hope they still at least keep in contact or end up working together in another drama :P

Edited by salz
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, salz said:

ahhh thanks for answering^^

owh so he in Kongpope situation where he not interested in Engineering but end up in that course..

just that when i read that he transferring while he already 4th year make me curious since i feel a pity if he don't finish after 4yrs lol but well since he is not interested of course useless to force when he can do the course he have passion for though might took another 4yrs but well since he have a job as actor as well i guess he is not in a rush to find job like other University student so he can just took his sweet time to graduate :P

hope he successful in his new choice :) so that mean his Nong Krist gonna graduated before his P'Sing as long as he not getting locked outside his classroom again lol

aww glad it not too far from Krist lol
though they already done with Sotus and only promoting together now i hope they still at least keep in contact or end up working together in another drama :P

Hmm are Thai universities not similar to US and EU unis in that the first 2 yrs are usually primarily focused on general courses that are required and the last 2 yrs focused on your specific degree/ interest? I'd assume he isn't starting from scratch but more like somewhere in the middle which would explain why he completed 3 yr in the program before deciding it wasn't something he could continue to pursue. 

• Like 3